Results 1 to 40 of 42

Thread: I GOT KILLED!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Gotta Pay to Play!
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Youngn
    juss sayin alex didnt beat me....and he neva will...haha. suprisin to me was that jetta i ran...said his name's tom. asian guy looked a little older. he was pretty quiet but he was rite there wit me and i pulled a car top of 4th into 5th then he had to brake cuz of traffic. his shit had good topend
    Thanks.....I've been out of the game for a while as i got married and bought a house, so funds have been tight. The car hasn't been touched in a couple years. I also wasn't planning on running but since you threw the offer.....what the hell, all in good fun. I'll be back when i can start tweaking the car a little more, and i'll let you now when the car's in better condition. Fast car you got, and it was nice meeting you.
    Life starts @ 20psi.....

  2. #2
    Im a Con Meo The Youngn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,753
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by V84lunch
    Thanks.....I've been out of the game for a while as i got married and bought a house, so funds have been tight. The car hasn't been touched in a couple years. I also wasn't planning on running but since you threw the offer.....what the hell, all in good fun. I'll be back when i can start tweaking the car a little more, and i'll let you now when the car's in better condition. Fast car you got, and it was nice meeting you.
    it was good meetin u too....get that car worked a lil more and ill get mine up a little too n we'll run some more. come out more...we're always out there

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!