Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nyteryder vs silver STI (aftermath)

Untouchable

Default Nyteryder vs silver STI (aftermath)

We meet at a local hangout and once everyone arrived we went to another location to set up out runs ie. speed, lead cars, camera ect. After he ran another car a few times it was my turn to line up with him. From a 40 kick we take off and I immediatly put a couple on him and he shut down early. we try again from a 60 kick and I pulled again and he shut down early. He said something about his ecu. I will let him explain. We have vids of this one too, they will be up as soon as they are done editing.

Damn, you were on fire last night. Cant wait to see the videos.

Good runs. Ill put up the vids once I get my camera back.

damn J there wont be much left to run at the rate your going

and i aint racing no one youve beat

banned from heaven..

Quote Originally Posted by Nyteryder
    We meet at a local hangout and once everyone arrived we went to another location to set up out runs ie. speed, lead cars, camera ect. After he ran another car a few times it was my turn to line up with him. From a 40 kick we take off and I immediatly put a couple on him and he shut down early. we try again from a 60 kick and I pulled again and he shut down early. He said something about his ecu. I will let him explain. We have vids of this one too, they will be up as soon as they are done editing.

Nice runs man, it still suck that you beat an STi though.LoL

But damn man you were eating people left and right last night.

Oh and +1 for fixing your car last night.
    sponsored by: workhard motorsports. // tuned by

Go Dawgs

Quote Originally Posted by Alex(06Rex)

yea homie good job
    Tuned by Lil Ray Ray's

banned from heaven..

Quote Originally Posted by 3.5altman
    yea homie good job
    You too Jay.

What was done to the STI

Untouchable

Quote Originally Posted by Big Baller
    What was done to the STI
    Fully built with a 37r turbo and basic boltons and race gas no meth.

Untouchable

Quote Originally Posted by Alex(06Rex)

Thanks man

Untouchable

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.D
    i aint racing no one youve beat

How come?

How come?
    wont be worth my time J/P lol

banned from heaven..

damn don't tell me your that much faster than him

Untouchable

You should know by now that numbers dont mean anything without a driver behind the wheel and being able to put the power to the ground.J/P

What was done to the STI
    Well I talked to him. The Sti had a 35r kit and it was untuned. Plus his stock clutch was slipping like crazy.

Baller, I think you need to bring the WRX out or your 240. LoL I want to see some REAL fast cars.

Untouchable

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_S2k
    Well I talked to him. The Sti had a 35r kit and it was untuned. Plus his stock clutch was slipping like crazy.

Baller, I think you need to bring the WRX out or your 240. LoL I want to see some REAL fast cars.

I talked to him too last night and he is not running a stock 35r and he is tuned. Outside of us talking he also posted this.

Quote Originally Posted by 2.0 under pressure
    Thank you Nyteryder, cherry kool aid, Mike and the others that spoke of fact instead of bullshit rumors. Big up's to you guys and we will try to be out this weekend, the car really makes to much power in the wrong spots as far as highway pulls go, but we have since re-tuned the boost controller and have the turbo spooling @ 4.7k full spool around 29 lbs. Btw that is on a ported and clipped revolver edition Garrett 35r Also know as the Legendary 37R.....

Interesting, Ill drag out my STI next weekend and we can make a few fun runs.

Matt

Untouchable

Interesting, Ill drag out my STI next weekend and we can make a few fun runs.

Matt
    Did you and mike your on that sti last month on sun.

HUH?

That guy's idea of what the nick-named "gt37r" isn't correct... but that's ok. =D
    www.toyotaofroswell.com
    Current: '04 S2000
    Past 700whp+ Cars: '03 Z06 | '94 Supra | '03 Evo VIII | Too Many...

2.3 Evo 8

Untouchable

my bad, did you work on it.

Yeah I got the exhaust put on the other night and I put the cobb access port on it today, so I dont mind coming out and playing with it a bit since the other rides are down.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_S2k

whos is this guy hope your riding a boosted s2k while your looking to see some fast cars

whos is this guy hope your riding a boosted s2k while your looking to see some fast cars

He is rocking a boosted S2K

He is rocking a boosted S2K
    ok you are now blessed by the one an donly to talk shit now

Untouchable

he has that red one that mainstream put together?

dang another mainstream car, mainstream must be on point right now got all these cars putting down nice numbers keep up the good work mainstream

Untouchable

if it is the same car, his numbers are in vteckidds sig

The red one is seymour222's. I know they've made other boosted s2k's but no idea about this guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by GIXXERDK
    If it took a whole thread to figure out how to hide from ricers, you're a dumbass.

Untouchable

^^seymoure has the red one with the v-mount and the blown headgasket?^^

I am thankful for my Son

Default STI VS. 240

I just want to set a few things straight and clear, we are not fully tuned hince the 6.4k fuel cut, that is almost two grand of powerband we were lacking. BTW we are not running the 37r, that was a sarcastic statement that I made because I hear so many people call us a lie when we say 35r. We were tuned to 400 whp from Doug, just for his ability to get a good partial throttle tune on a maf car. The car has been street tuned by me via TXS UTEC tuner pro, egt/aem wideband.

We were running a 580 whp tune with a stock clutch. END THREAD.

We also were fuel cutting at 6.4k. Even with the car running the way it was, we pulled on Daniel just like you did, 3-4 cars at one point. WITHOUT BRAKE BOOSTING AND BY RUNNING AT YOUR TERMS. I tried to run you from a different speed and guess what? You wouldn't even try it. It is like an old west gun fight, You come to my town and shoot by my rules, chances are you are going to lose, it is all about odds, I was at nerves from the get go because all of those rice bags were following us. I am not getting pissed at you Jeremy, but it needs to be known that we were a tech. lose, not car to car in top condition. So basically, I still say you won, because I chased for two seconds, but It will be the only win you get . The clutch is back ordered three more weeks.

Cliffs.

The clutch was fried, at tuner fest, but still holds a bit if I run from a dig or under 30 m.p.h. neither of which I got. were had a bug in the race map and had to run pump tune with fuel cutting a 6.4k

Also, I am not saying I didn't lose, even though I really didn't because I barley chased, The Sti is a very expensive car to smoke motors and trannies in, I saw no need to beat the clutch in to undrivable shape and have to pay a $140 towing bill because of something that stupid.

Your car is very fast, I know this, your way of racing suites that car very well, no digs, no rolls, just highway, I promised you a highway run under the conditions, no matter who won what. We would race three ways, Dig, roll and highway. We still want the other two we didn't get, even with the burnt clutch.

banned from heaven..

^ Damn man, lets see what Jeremy has to say. This should be good.

I just want to set a few things straight and clear, we are not fully tuned hince the 6.4k fuel cut, that is almost two grand of powerband we were lacking. BTW we are not running the 37r, that was a sarcastic statement that I made because I hear so many people call us a lie when we say 35r. We were tuned to 400 whp from Doug, just for his ability to get a good partial throttle tune on a maf car. The car has been street tuned by me via TXS UTEC tuner pro, egt/aem wideband.

We also were fuel cutting at 6.4k. Even with the car running the way it was, we pulled on Daniel just like you did, 3-4 cars at one point. WITHOUT BRAKE BOOSTING AND BY RUNNING AT YOUR TERMS. I tried to run you from a different speed and guess what? You wouldn't even try it. It is like an old west gun fight, You come to my town and shoot by my rules, chances are you are going to lose, it is all about odds, I was at nerves from the get go because all of those rice bags were following us. I am not getting pissed at you Jeremy, but it needs to be known that we were a tech. lose, not car to car in top condition. So basically, I still say you won, because I chased for two seconds, but It will be the only win you get . The clutch is back ordered three more weeks.

Cliffs.

The clutch was fried, at tuner fest, but still holds a bit if I run from a dig or under 30 m.p.h. neither of which I got. were had a bug in the race map and had to run pump tune with fuel cutting a 6.4k

Also, I am not saying I didn't lose, even though I really didn't because I barley chased, The Sti is a very expensive car to smoke motors and trannies in, I saw no need to beat the clutch in to undrivable shape and have to pay a $140 towing bill because of something that stupid.

Your car is very fast, I know this, your way of racing suites that car very well, no digs, no rolls, just highway, I promised you a highway run under the conditions, no matter who won what. We would race three ways, Dig, roll and highway. We still want the other two we didn't get, even with the burnt clutch.

very well put bring her back out saturday my friend and thats a very nice sti by the way who knows maybe you can run something extra special this weekend hope to see youback out and yeah we will keep the rice patrol down to minimum we was trying to do that when we said dont follow us wait til the video is done but ehh scions and some idiot in a yellow 2k civic just ahad to be cool

Untouchable

Cliffs.

Well let me get a few things strait, the type of shit that you are talking is the same reason why a certain group of car around atl I dont race anymore. I did not tell you to bring you car out in poor condition, I want you to be in your best shape so I dont ahve to hear excusses later. If you knew you had all of these problems you did you run me. If you would have told me that you could only run you pump map, and fuel cut this and that I would have never ran you and we would have played when it is fixed. If your car was fucked up from a 40 roll are you saying it wouldnt be fuck up from a slow roll and a dig? How does that work.

Now you are running that I didnt brake boost crap, did I tell you not to brake boost? Run your car the best way YOU know how! Here is the order of operation. We set up a 40 kick on the hwy, we take off, I start pulling, something happens and you shut down. We try again at the same speed because the last one was fucked up and the same shit happens. He tells me his clutch is fucked and fuel cut. SOmeone tell me why I am gonna run him again when I know his car is not running(waste of gas). We got to the spot I am leaking coolant everywhere(coming from a hose that was missing a clamp. It was boiling and I needed more coolant so we wait for the car to cool off a bit and for my water to get there, in the meantime robbie resets his ecu or something and says his car is good to go and he wants to go again and I say sure. He doesnt want to wait any longer and leaves.I never declined a race from youi so dont even come on here popin of like I was some scared little bitch.

I am not scared to run from a slow roll, I raced bobby and a viper rt10 with a shot from a 20 roll why would I be scared of you, is this not for fun? I am not mad, just want to get things straight like you. You were standing right there when I said to daniel 20, 40, 60 kick and he was like only 40 and 60. If your car is running good enough where there will be no excusses than I will run you tonight from a 20, 40, 60. If there is gonna be room for excusses than I am done with you until your car is fixed.

Untouchable

I dont need anyone to think I am being all cocky about my shit but if I run my car, outside of my car breaking in the MIDDLE of a run you will not hear any excuess from me. Win or lose it aint shit. I will be at bp at 11:15 tonight

I dont need anyone to think I am being all cocky about my shit but if I run my car, outside of my car breaking in the MIDDLE of a run you will not hear any excuess from me. Win or lose it aint shit. I will be at bp at 11:15 tonight
    theres nothing cocky about setting the facts straight homie but uhh whats up with BP tonight man can a nigga get a lil notice ahead of time next time

These past two threads are why you have my utmost respect, Jeremy. You have a fast car no doubt and when we ran, it wasn't a "I would've kicked your ass if my car didn't have problems.."

It was, "Good runs, let's run again after I get my car squared away" and that is why I stick around here. There are some very fast, respectable imports on this forum and some I haven't had the pleasure of meeting the owners yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyef9
    lol okay so your butt hurt no lmao that great i wasn't bashing you lol what a dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by hydroshutter
    These past two threads are why you have my utmost respect, Jeremy. You have a fast car no doubt and when we ran, it wasn't a "I would've kicked your ass if my car didn't have problems.."

It was, "Good runs, let's run again after I get my car squared away" and that is why I stick around here. There are some very fast, respectable imports on this forum and some I haven't had the pleasure of meeting the owners yet.
    come out saturday so you can meet J's daddy "me" lol j/p but come on out ill be there in my greatness .....................this is not a request this is a order from god

come out saturday so you can meet J's daddy "me" lol j/p but come on out ill be there in my greatness .....................this is not a request this is a order from god
    I'll come out there, but my car went in saturday to undergo some surgery so I won't be in it.

Have you seen Jeremy and I's runs?
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyef9
    lol okay so your butt hurt no lmao that great i wasn't bashing you lol what a dumbass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast