Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: so guys, i got "punked" out by batlground check it out

Thats what I thought.

Done
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowwrx
    I fucked İhris's mom

Quote Originally Posted by Big Baller
    So what your saying is you are to scared to fight me right now.

That is what your saying
    i'm pretty sure he said he's not going to fight you right now.
    2006 R1 with stuff on it

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

So what your saying is you are to scared to fight me right now.

That is what your saying

yep, been jumped more than twice, its not something to look forward to ill tell ya that.

what you're saying is YOU dont want to kick my ass tommorrow?
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

Wow, this is totally amazing.
    And I have to preface this by stating that Ive never had an issue with BG personally, and Dan has always done right by me with the work his shop has done for me, so I wont jump on the anti-BG bandwagon just because my friends do.
    I also know that some of the guys have some seemingly legitimate issues with BG, but I also cant personally confirm or deny them. So, it boils down to a he said, she said issue.
    Having said this, I think its totally rediculous that people let Will get under their skin like this. I can understand Dan's frustration at him, presuming the comments that Will and some others make arent true. But for Matt and others to want to beat someone up because they make comments online is asinine. I think its even weaker to try to gang-up on someone up at a public gathering. There are other, better ways to deal with this than ganging up on someone. Will pisses a lot of people off, but most of them realize in the end that its actually mostly in fun. Even if there is legitimate bad blood between Will and Dan/Tracy, its rediculous that others feel the need to jump to their rescue. And I can almost guarantee that anything offensive Will has said towards Matt or anyone other than Dan or Tracy on this matter has been in response to that person jumping in where they didnt belong.
    Here is are the issues as I see them:
    Will talks shit. But, Will mainly calls people out on BS that a lot of other people wont. And this is what pisses people off...its the reality and embarrassment of being called out. Usually when people get that defensive, there is some truth behind the issue.
    I have had no personal issues with Matt or anyone else on this forum, but some people really need to stop swinging on others' nuts and let people handle issues themselves.
    Further, confronting someone like that in a public place makes BG look bad...period. I guarantee that you lost respect of some people, maybe many, because of this. You may or may not care, but I think damage has been done to your professional reputations. Are you guys a performance shop and team, or a gang?
    And finally, I honestly believe that Will would whip the shit out of any of that crew one-on-one. Apparently that crew believes it also, since they felt the need to confront Will en masse. Assaulting someone because of online shit is retarded, and doing it in a group is even more so.
    Anyway, all I can say is "wow."

Untouchable

So who wants to fight in ANY ring, thats right up my alley?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyteryder
    Well if this shit goes down tonight I can make sure this is a fair fight.

lol, lets get them to gwinnett
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

No I would rather kick your ass right now.
    I fucked İhris's mom

EDWARD NORTON FTW.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -fesf-jpg  
    When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.

Just meet on neutral grounds, how about in my front yard
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

im down. i know you would keep me safe, let me call george to see if he can come out now brb
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by lightspeed
    Wow, this is totally amazing.
    And I have to preface this by stating that Ive never had an issue with BG personally, and Dan has always done right by me with the work his shop has done for me, so I wont jump on the anti-BG bandwagon just because my friends do.
    I also know that some of the guys have some seemingly legitimate issues with BG, but I also cant personally confirm or deny them. So, it boils down to a he said, she said issue.
    Having said this, I think its totally rediculous that people let Will get under their skin like this. I can understand Dan's frustration at him, presuming the comments that Will and some others make arent true. But for Matt and others to want to beat someone up because they make comments online is asinine. I think its even weaker to try to gang-up on someone up at a public gathering. There are other, better ways to deal with this than ganging up on someone. Will pisses a lot of people off, but most of them realize in the end that its actually mostly in fun. Even if there is legitimate bad blood between Will and Dan/Tracy, its rediculous that others feel the need to jump to their rescue. And I can almost guarantee that anything offensive Will has said towards Matt or anyone other than Dan or Tracy on this matter has been in response to that person jumping in where they didnt belong.
    Here is are the issues as I see them:
    Will talks shit. But, Will mainly calls people out on BS that a lot of other people wont. And this is what pisses people off...its the reality and embarrassment of being called out. Usually when people get that defensive, there is some truth behind the issue.
    I have had no personal issues with Matt or anyone else on this forum, but some people really need to stop swinging on others' nuts and let people handle issues themselves.
    Further, confronting someone like that in a public place makes BG look bad...period. I guarantee that you lost respect of some people, maybe many, because of this. You may or may not care, but I think damage has been done to your professional reputations. Are you guys a performance shop and team, or a gang?
    And finally, I honestly believe that Will would whip the shit out of any of that crew one-on-one. Apparently that crew believes it also, since they felt the need to confront Will en masse. Assaulting someone because of online shit is retarded, and doing it in a group is even more so.
    Anyway, all I can say is "wow."

I dont have a crew. Will was going to beat my ass, I was just giving him a chance.

TONIGHT WILL TONIGHT
    I fucked İhris's mom

No I would rather kick your ass right now.

come to gwinnett, my boy nyteryde'rs back alley, ill gladly take an ass beating
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

I dont have a crew. Will was going to beat my ass, I was just giving him a chance.

TONIGHT WILL TONIGHT

again.. I DID NOT THREATEN YOU, YOU THREATENED ME.. so im a bitch for not doing what i said i would do if you did something.. well you DIDNT do anything. you talked.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

is this going down? if so will call me, i wanna watch.
    When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.

Quote Originally Posted by cherry kool aid
    is this going down? if so will call me, i wanna watch.

no dude, no crowd. crowd equals attention
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

matt i got a question for u? why didnt u hit will ???? u just wanted will to hit u for u could take him to court or get him in jail. if u so big and bad why didnt u hit will. he was standing a few feet from u. if u got the balls hit him and stop crying like a fucking bitch on the net. do something u pussy hit him first and see where it goes from there so to me yall matt and etc looked like pussys to cuz yall didnt do anything its always the same shit talking. ill love to see when something other then shit talking happens

im still waitin matt
    Last edited by drmcivicsi; 06-02-2006 at 12:20 AM.

Done

HI VAL
    I fucked İhris's mom

-zen motors-

Quote Originally Posted by namahs
    Yea we will se if you really want to fight or you want to be a bitch and try and fuck us up in some dark parking lot in gwinett. Fuck gwinett, fulton county bitches.

Yea so if you want to fight. What's your weight and what gym do you wanna fight at. If you really want to fight then lets do this shit in the ring.

damn.. i must be really confused...

i thought tracy and whoever else confronted will(speedmonkey) and instigated this potential fight... will declined because there was an officer present... will then offered to take it somewhere else so that no one has to go to jail over a stupid fight... its one thing to fight a stupid fight.. its another thing to go to jail over a stupid fight.. that even more stupider... haha yeah.. i said it... STUPIDER!!

so its not that will really wants to fight, but he is stepping up to the challenge he was confronted with tonight....

and how is he being a bitch by bringing a police officer to the fight to ensure the overall safety of both particpants...??

Quote Originally Posted by drmcivicsi
    matt i got a question for u? why didnt u hit will ???? u just wanted will to hit u for u could take him to court or get him in jail. if u so big and bad why didnt u hit will. he was standing a few feet from u. if u got the balls hit him and stop crying like a fucking bitch on the net. do something u pussy hit him first and see where it goes from there so to me yall matt and etc looked like pussys to cuz yall didnt do anything its always the same shit talking. ill love to see when something other then shit talking happens

hey john, hit me up asap
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

TONIGHT WILL TONIGHT
    last i recall u said u were going to beat WILLS ass u were going to bash his face in will looked fine to me

Quote Originally Posted by GGPIS3
    damn.. i must be really confused...

i thought tracy and whoever else confronted will(speedmonkey) and instigated this potential fight... will declined because there was an officer present... will then offered to take it somewhere else so that no one has to go to jail over a stupid fight... its one thing to fight a stupid fight.. its another thing to go to jail over a stupid fight.. that even more stupider... haha yeah.. i said it... STUPIDER!!

so its not that will really wants to fight, but he is stepping up to the challenge he was confronted with tonight....

and how is he being a bitch by bringing a police officer to the fight to ensure the overall safety of both particpants...??

it'd suck if george was really setting me up lol. im sure it's just like he said.. his word it'd be safe
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by Speedm0(\)key
    no dude, no crowd. crowd equals attention
    fuck, always left out of everything. its because of the miata isnt it? i swear im cool, im not sixfifty HAHA.

see its shit like this that makes me realize why i dont carry an illegal firearm anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by PhAtBoYMr2
    see its shit like this that makes me realize why i dont carry an illegal firearm anymore.

+!
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

there were plenty there im sure to make shit really fucked up had one been pulled. guns in crowds = death. i dont think it would of been a good idea. but i dont think tryin to fight at the v is smart either. parently it dont matter what i think.

Untouchable

Let me say this and yall wont have to hear my mouth at all, I will finish reading this and finish laughing. I dont have any problems with BG, or its supporters. That shop will not be the reason for any involvment I might or might not have in this. I will say that I do have Will's back if a bunch of random people show up trying to jump a fair fight. I will even up any odds out their by any means that I feel necesarry.

Man..i'm always miss'n the fun

grrrrrrrrr.

Done

HI VAL

so bitch say something

-zen motors-

i do i do... but i fight dirty.. u best have some serious gear protectin that acl.. cuz thats all im aimin for... i dont care if i die... but you wont walk with that leg again....

i do i do... but i fight dirty.. u best have some serious gear protectin that acl.. cuz thats all im aimin for... i dont care if i die... but you wont walk with that leg again....
    .... thats fucked up man. lol

Let me say this and yall wont have to hear my mouth at all, I will finish reading this and finish laughing. I dont have any problems with BG, or its supporters. That shop will not be the reason for any involvment I might or might not have in this. I will say that I do have Will's back if a bunch of random people show up trying to jump a fair fight. I will even up any odds out their by any means that I feel necesarry.

AND IF ANYONE FUCKS WITH JEREMY OR PHATBOY THERE GETTING KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!!

SIMPLE AS THAT.

same here i got will back if someone wants to jump will

all i got to say is i got will's back and i'm going to sleep
    2006 R1 with stuff on it

matt im still waiting for u to say something

Quote Originally Posted by drmcivicsi
    Matts probably smarter in real life then on the internet thats why he didnt hit Will. For the same reason that Will didnt hit him.

Unfortunately the internet gives people more muscles than brains. I bet he would've hit Will had there been a computer with an internet connection nearby. Or maybe he would've typed what he wanted to do to him
    Quote Originally Posted by GIXXERDK
    If it took a whole thread to figure out how to hide from ricers, you're a dumbass.

yea and ill film all the rest of those guys havin will's back. cuz yea, im small.... LOOK OUT KNEECAPS.

Quote Originally Posted by SNapper
    all i got to say is i got will's back and i'm going to sleep

you're going to sleep but you have my back?.. LOL FUCK YOU DREW
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

lol haha whats up ho?

Quote Originally Posted by Speedm0(\)key
    you sure were acting like you were 6ft and over 200lbs earlier.. man.. dissapointing.

so you have to GET someone to kick my ass.. LOL
    Will, no one said anything about fighting except you. I said I wanted to talk about things and have a handshake and see if you wanted to apologize to tracy. So are you sure that I acted like I was 200 lbs and 6 feet tall or are you lying.

Untouchable

AND IF ANYONE FUCKS WITH JEREMY OR PHATBOY THERE GETTING KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!!SIMPLE AS THAT.
    Funny thing is that I am not mad..........Yet
    This doesnt need to be bigger than what it needs to be

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast