Results 1 to 40 of 127

Thread: I would like to apolagize to 1civic

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    If you're building something better then before, I'm sure you'd rape me.

    So yea, I'd definately enjoy going first against Mr. rb20.

    The last rb20 car I raced, I gave about 3-4 car head start and passed him like he wasn't moving.

    Your car ran a 13.5.....I don't think from a dig you would have one...SRY..Not my car.. Highway shits out...We run from a dig...K...
    Now your new setup will have more power cool, But you said yourself with a better driver your car would have been in the 12's...So When in this time have you learned to drive this car that doesn't even have a Motor in it...I don't think you are going to be able to set this car up and have it running in a Month...You guys kill me with this shit talk...I know what my car ran and I can give a shit about what anyone thinks...I will be waiting for both of you...My car is running and will be running, Will it be the same I don't think so.... ..... May the Best car win... ... Just remember alot more goes into setting the car up...You can have all the power you want, If it don't stick then I hate it for you... ....Have a great day and I'll be riding around waiting... ....Later...

  2. #2
    HIV+ HalfBaked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1civic
    Your car ran a 13.5.....I don't think from a dig you would have one...SRY..Not my car.. Highway shits out...We run from a dig...K...
    Now your new setup will have more power cool, But you said yourself with a better driver your car would have been in the 12's...So When in this time have you learned to drive this car that doesn't even have a Motor in it...I don't think you are going to be able to set this car up and have it running in a Month...You guys kill me with this shit talk...I know what my car ran and I can give a shit about what anyone thinks...I will be waiting for both of you...My car is running and will be running, Will it be the same I don't think so.... ..... May the Best car win... ... Just remember alot more goes into setting the car up...You can have all the power you want, If it don't stick then I hate it for you... ....Have a great day and I'll be riding around waiting... ....Later...
    Hmm.

    Lets think.

    I was trying to sell my car, of course I'm going to say things like it can run 12s. Not to mention each time I've run it my 60ft. has gotten lower and lower. If you think a dig is the only chance you have fine by me.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!