LOL... I'm not even going to get into all this with you Kelly.. Lets line both those cars up right now and see what happens.. Lets make new videos... Instead of old onesOriginally Posted by Luv2spd
LOL... I'm not even going to get into all this with you Kelly.. Lets line both those cars up right now and see what happens.. Lets make new videos... Instead of old onesOriginally Posted by Luv2spd
"PROJECT CONFUSED"
1990 Coupe
Ls
nitrous
OK, Craft. Since your car is so much faster now, you can run my car how it sits. Tonight, $1000. Call your buddy Justin and borrow some money because he's the only one out of yall that has any. Anyone from IA can come and watch Craft's 408 beast in action with all his nitrous. Don't bitch up now.Originally Posted by crafty
"We can dyno race all day... if you have a Supra."
I already have a race tonight.. Maybe tomorrow.. Oh and i'll put $2000 on that race since your such a cocky bitch.... And thats with you driving.. lol.. Oh and i'll buy that nitrous kit from you today, if it's still for sale.. I could use that kit as my second stage..Originally Posted by Luv2spd
Plus i heard you fucked your car up, when your non driving boyfriend was trying to teach you how to launch..
"PROJECT CONFUSED"
1990 Coupe
Ls
nitrous
You can only run one race a night.??? Don't bitch up run the fucking car you pussy. It must be hard for you to use a nitrous kit when on thursday you saying I have never installed a nitrous kit other than my 2 wires to make it work your zex kit.I guess jon installed it for you huh??? He can't even install a nitrous in a bag kitOriginally Posted by crafty
Or change his plugs. Don't pretend like you have money you broke as shit thats why your car looks like hammered dog shit. Run for $2000 tonight. Put up or shut the fuck up.
Originally Posted by Incontt