Results 1 to 40 of 95

Thread: Eastside Meet Kills

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    It's Been Fun... SpoolBus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    AK
    Age
    93
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Ha naaa not that fast..wish I could have been there..all good guys

  2. #2
    The One and Only Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Buckhead
    Age
    43
    Posts
    25,171
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MastaKilla2003
    Ha naaa not that fast..wish I could have been there..all good guys

    Yeah, I dont know if you wanted to.... we were starting to have issues with unexpected people showing up. We almost had 20 cars out there at one point if I remember correctly, when we only really wanted like 8-10.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!