Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Charles Vs C6 Z06

Quote Originally Posted by Lankhoss
    WHERE HAVE I SAID I WON???? Where have I said I'm gonna go tell all my buddies that I beat you???? In fact, I have stated several times, I think your car is slightly FASTER than mine!!

You are COMPLETELY missing the point here. I don't want you to make it look like I won, I just want all the facts out there. And the fact is, of the 3 races in your video, only one of them was good.
    That's not the point... I was emphasizing... all I'm trying to say is I don't care anymore about what you say about that race.

I'm 100% equally as fast as a 100% stock z06... maybe slower on a warmer day. This is a 100% fact.

Now, lets move on... thx.

Edit: BTW, if you look in numerous other threads, I let people say they beat me and they're faster than me... makes it more fun... hence why I offered to let you say the same. =]

Edit #2: Removed a phrase to make everyone happy.
    www.toyotaofroswell.com
    Current: '04 S2000
    Past 700whp+ Cars: '03 Z06 | '94 Supra | '03 Evo VIII | Too Many...

Quote Originally Posted by ct9a gsr
    That's not the point... I was emphasizing... all I'm trying to say is I don't care anymore about what you say about that race.

Fine, I'll admit, I'm 100% equally as fast as a 100% stock z06... maybe slower on a warmer day. This is a 100% fact.

The fact that you say "fine, I'll admit..." seems to suggest you think I'm TRYING to get you to admit how fast or slow your car is.....which isn't the case.

But I agree to just move on.

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Fine, I'll admit, I'm 100% equally as fast as a 100% stock z06... maybe slower on a warmer day. This is a 100% fact.

Hey I have to say this : The Z06 makes around 460 to the wheels and is 3100lbs so with that said your shit is quick.. ...Its hard to catch any races without a disagreement...It happens.... ...

from our perspective, it seems that everytime I started to pull away hard in higher gears, you'd let off on purpose.
    No, no you didn't start to pull away everytime you 'tard. Don't you see how the 2nd race is? You don't go anywhere, you just sit there next to the Z the whole run.

Mach'N

I'm 100% equally as fast as a 100% stock z06... maybe slower on a warmer day. This is a 100% fact.
    Agreed. That's what we have been trying to say lol. Equally as fast, maybe even a little faster, but not 3 cars faster as clearly evident in the 2nd run of the vid. If it is 3 times faster from a roll, then that means your car should trap in the low to mid 130's in the quarter and it may or may not.
    2003 Mach 1

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

i dont see what the argument is. the z06 lost fair and square

misshifts = bad for you.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

I wanna see a rematch.
    Quote Originally Posted by GIXXERDK
    If it took a whole thread to figure out how to hide from ricers, you're a dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by 03CobraAV8R
    It's making about 370 Crafty RWHP.
    370 old crafty setup.. or 370 new crafty setup?
    "PROJECT CONFUSED"

1990 Coupe
    Ls
    nitrous

Quote Originally Posted by v10sloboy
    Id put money on the vette in the 1/4 mile. Brandon brake boosting makes a slow car look fast.
    ? is this your idea of callin me out?
    "PROJECT CONFUSED"

1990 Coupe
    Ls
    nitrous

DSM of KENNESAW

yet another victory for a mitsu ...
    91 Eagle Talon TSI AWD - Deceased
    95 Eagle Talon TSI AWD (6 bolt swap) - Sold
    92 Eagle Talon TSI (6 bolt/20g turbo) - Current

Mach'N

Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaHrtm
    I wanna see a rematch.
    Me too with the Evo tuned exactly like it was that night and that will not happen (it'll be retuned) so another run between these two with the same exact conditions is near impossible.
    2003 Mach 1

Come to Commerece this Friday, I'll have a laptop with me so I can adjust the boost to the same way it was that night and make a pass lined up with the c6z06. There won't be any traffic either so we can run all the way to 130mph or so.
    www.toyotaofroswell.com
    Current: '04 S2000
    Past 700whp+ Cars: '03 Z06 | '94 Supra | '03 Evo VIII | Too Many...

under the PHUCKIN car slowhawk01's Avatar

Edit: BTW, if you look in numerous other threads, I let people say they beat me and they're faster than me... makes it more fun... hence why I offered to let you say the same. =]

Edit #2: Removed a phrase to make everyone happy.
    He obviously can't drive the car form a roll what hell do you think is gonna happend at the track. Thats just an easy win for you charles

Quote Originally Posted by Incontt
    you know how it is Matt...everyone has a 9 sec daily driver on the internet....let me go beat my 12" dick since the supermodel is asleep

This thread is funny. Everyone always gets their panties in a wad about semantics but the fact of the matter is Evo-4 Vette-0. I don't care about the bullshit, mine's stock, yours is modded, traffic, blah blah fucking blah. That's the joy of street racing and racing in general. The fastest car doesn't always win. Come back, do what needs to be done, and win the next time. Name calling, excuses all that bullshit is ridiculous, make the neccessary changes to win the next time and do it. I notice this almost everytime when there are actually two good cars that get lined up, which doesn't happen often, the shit storm starts about explaining shit. Who won, who lost? That's what matters. My .02, which coming from someone with a 175whp NA honda doesn't mean a whole lot I'm sure, but I just had to put it out there.

+1 for you sir
    When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.

Quote Originally Posted by cherry kool aid
    +1 for you sir
    More than the sum of its parts...

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 99SI
    This thread is funny. Everyone always gets their panties in a wad about semantics but the fact of the matter is Evo-4 Vette-0. I don't care about the bullshit, mine's stock, yours is modded, traffic, blah blah fucking blah. That's the joy of street racing and racing in general. The fastest car doesn't always win. Come back, do what needs to be done, and win the next time. Name calling, excuses all that bullshit is ridiculous, make the neccessary changes to win the next time and do it. I notice this almost everytime when there are actually two good cars that get lined up, which doesn't happen often, the shit storm starts about explaining shit. Who won, who lost? That's what matters. My .02, which coming from someone with a 175whp NA honda doesn't mean a whole lot I'm sure, but I just had to put it out there.

because you might be slower than them doesnt mean anything. as an enthusiast you should be able to give/take opinions and facts regardless of how butt hurt you are about anything. and thats not my .02. thats a requirement
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

Damn. This thread has a whole lot of bleeding pussies and not enough tampons.

So sayeth me.

Val for President.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5338
    Damn. This thread has a whole lot of bleeding pussies and not enough tampons.

So sayeth me.
    lol, that's funny shit right there. I whole heartedly agree. +1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123