Thread: A kill of a ricer, lol

Default A kill of a ricer, lol

Today on my way to work, i was driving on my crx which has a 97 gsr swap, with minor bolt ons, car look stock except for rotas and racing seats, amd this kid with a primered widebody crx pulls up next to me and revs his engine, so we go at the light and as soon as i switched to third he was about 6 cars back already, lol, so i stop and he keeps on going, i catch up to him at the light and he doesnt even look at me but revs his engine again, so as soon as it turns green i actually floor it and leave him i would say at least 10 cars and turn into 85, he keeps on going and i see him flick me off through the windshield, anyways, i hope you are on this site and explain what that was for, but i guess you are a regular ricer, loudass/overdone kits/big rims ricer, and obviously you drive SOHC, you should spend ur money on your motor so you done get embarrased again.
    I LIVE MY LIFE A LICENSE SUSPENSION AT A TIME AND FOR THOSE SIX MONTHS OR MORE, I STILL DRIVE.

Wanna run for a tank of gas ?