Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: callin out bybyevo

yeah i'll pm you when i get done.. should be next weekend..
    "PROJECT CONFUSED"

1990 Coupe
    Ls
    nitrous

under the PHUCKIN car slowhawk01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clark94T
    BTW What does your sig mean? Does it mean you enjoy comparing dyno charts with people that have supras? Or are you trying to say all supras are dyno queens? Your wording has me confused.
    Her sig means people claim all the big numbers with supra all the time not saying yours, but ones that we have encountered. Then they get drug down the road with a car with half its power and the same weight. Its just funny don't take it offensively. No I have never been to the track with my new setup yet I'm not sure how it will run. Good I hope.My car is similar to jerry with a couple little things different. Jerrys car runs awsome though.I prefer the street but I just don't like a roll. Would you do it from like a 5MPH roll on the highway???

Quote Originally Posted by Incontt
    you know how it is Matt...everyone has a 9 sec daily driver on the internet....let me go beat my 12" dick since the supermodel is asleep

IA.com BS DETECTOR

Quote Originally Posted by run4cover
    no offense taken, but I really do know shit about mustangs...and I just quoted the hp figure the cobra owner said he had....how the fuck do you expect me to know if it's for real....as far as your 347 making 350-400rwhp...that's nice, but you would have to prove it to me....didn't you see me say street car....what kind of compression your 347 have to make 350rwhp?...like I said, every 347cu.in and smaller mustang street car I've ever raced was garbage...I stand behind that....IF a 347 owner wants to come and hand me my ass....tell him/her to bring it.
    lol my motor was 9.2:1 compression and ran on 93 octane and i drove it to silver dollar 2 hours away and ran those times. In fact,the motor is still runnning quite well but its boosted now.

I hope you are running something better then the ebay turbo if you want to run a well built 347 fox body.

IA.com BS DETECTOR

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2spd
    You don't think he is Jerry do you? Or are you trying to suggest that YOU were letting off half track? Last time we went to SDR, it was a long drive and NASCAR traffic. We kinda got burnt out, but he'll run you on the street. Slowhawk doesn't have a cage and doesn't like them, although he probably needs one. But what are ya gonna do? Anyway, just wanting to know.
    why do you guys always make excuses about racing at the track? Long drive? nascar traffic? Thats so lame.

Clark is offering to run at the track from a stop. I see why you guys want to run on the street though...clarks car doesn't run that good in the 1/8. If you actually have a safe 1/4 mile dig spot i want to see it.

I think dig runs should be done at the dragstrip. Safe,no BS about flagging and trying to cheat,and plenty of room to stop. If you want to run on the street take it to the highway.

IA.com BS DETECTOR

Quote Originally Posted by v10sloboy
    Why the fuck would you post Joes numbers on here. Jeff told me to set up some races for them but looks like you blew that idea.
    i didn't realize joe was a big street racer...sorry. I'm sure if it really was the case Jeff wouldn't post the numbers on SCForums.

Quote Originally Posted by WINDSOR
    why do you guys always make excuses about racing at the track? Long drive? nascar traffic? Thats so lame.

Clark is offering to run at the track from a stop. I see why you guys want to run on the street though...clarks car doesn't run that good in the 1/8. If you actually have a safe 1/4 mile dig spot i want to see it.

I think dig runs should be done at the dragstrip. Safe,no BS about flagging and trying to cheat,and plenty of room to stop. If you want to run on the street take it to the highway.
    Very well said. The time board doesn't lie. Well said!

Val for President.

under the PHUCKIN car slowhawk01's Avatar

We were at the track when clark ran his car last and we went to the f-body shootout and ran the cars the following weekend with crafty. Just because we don't go everytime you do doesn't mean we don't go but it is a long ass drive and it took us 6hours to get home from the f-body shootout during the nascar race. It suck driving cammed cars in traffic with grabby ass clutches. So once again there is no excuses about going to the track at all. Just a long drive when we can meet up 15 minutes away and do the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Incontt
    you know how it is Matt...everyone has a 9 sec daily driver on the internet....let me go beat my 12" dick since the supermodel is asleep

Quote Originally Posted by slowhawk01
    We were at the track when clark ran his car last and we went to the f-body shootout and ran the cars the following weekend with crafty. Just because we don't go everytime you do doesn't mean we don't go but it is a long ass drive and it took us 6hours to get home from the f-body shootout during the nascar race. It suck driving cammed cars in traffic with grabby ass clutches. So once again there is no excuses about going to the track at all. Just a long drive when we can meet up 15 minutes away and do the same thing
    VERY WELL SAID!!!!!! It sucks driving stalled & Cammed cars with NO BRAKES home in Traffic for 6 hours...
    "PROJECT CONFUSED"

1990 Coupe
    Ls
    nitrous

lol my motor was 9.2:1 compression and ran on 93 octane and i drove it to silver dollar 2 hours away and ran those times. In fact,the motor is still runnning quite well but its boosted now.

I hope you are running something better then the ebay turbo if you want to run a well built 347 fox body.
    like I said, bring on this "well built" 347 fox body...the ONLY place one will own me is on the dragstrip(because I refuse to risk breaking my tranny)......Oh yeah, this ebay turbo has me trapping faster than that 115mph you ran

so your telling me your 9.2:1 347cu.in motor made 350+rwhp.....and how much did the fox body that it was in weigh? I know my friend is running a 396cu.in high compression engine that made 457rwhp...and your telling me a 347 street motor is doing 400rwhp.....yeah, riiiiiiight. Like I said, find me someone with your "magical" engine combo and tell them to bring it.
    Last edited by run4cover; 04-06-2006 at 01:10 PM.
    Always startin new $hit
    [IMG][/IMG]

my 348, made 370 to the ground through a unlocked converter, AUTO and it wasn't even tuned.. after tuning it and locking the converter.. should make well over 400..
    "PROJECT CONFUSED"

1990 Coupe
    Ls
    nitrous

so your telling me your 9.2:1 347cu.in motor made 350+rwhp.....and how much did the fox body that it was in weigh? I know my friend is running a 396cu.in high compression engine that made 457rwhp...and your telling me a 347 street motor is doing 400rwhp.....yeah, riiiiiiight. Like I said, find me someone with your "magical" engine combo and tell them to bring it.
    is it that hard to buy?

IA.com BS DETECTOR

like I said, bring on this "well built" 347 fox body...the ONLY place one will own me is on the dragstrip(because I refuse to risk breaking my tranny)......Oh yeah, this ebay turbo has me trapping faster than that 115mph you ran

What track is this you trapped over 115 at or is it desktop dyno or something? I mean since you are scared of breaking your tranny and stuff.

Also a 347 can make 400 rwhp all day long using a tight lash solid roller cam,good ported heads,Vic 5.0 intake/TFS R/Holley,good compression,long tubes. I have seen 460 rwhp actually out of a little street 347 turning 7500 rpm.

Ls1s are only 346 cubic inches and its not very hard to get them to 400 rwhp. You just apply the same principles to building a 347 with regards to intake runner lenthts,compression ratio,cylinder head flow/port sizes.

What track is this you trapped over 115 at or is it desktop dyno or something? I mean since you are scared of breaking your tranny and stuff.
    Also a 347 can make 400 rwhp all day long using a tight lash solid roller cam,good ported heads,Vic 5.0 intake/TFS R/Holley,good compression,long tubes. I have seen 460 rwhp actually out of a little street 347 turning 7500 rpm.
    Ls1s are only 346 cubic inches and its not very hard to get them to 400 rwhp. You just apply the same principles to building a 347 with regards to intake runner lenthts,compression ratio,cylinder head flow/port sizes.
    Windsor,
    Ill have to admit, from what Ive seen of your posts, you are one of the most well-adjusted mustangers (or domestics) on here. You seem to tell it the way it is and you dont contstantly sandbag like some of these others guys who love to make up BS to try to fish races with cars that they know they will rape (whats the point?) I probably dont dont have to mention names, but some might just have posts in this thread also.
    Of course, that-is, unless you are just really good at it, in which case I take it all back and I have a few choice words for you.

IA.com BS DETECTOR

Quote Originally Posted by lightspeed
    Windsor,
    Ill have to admit, from what Ive seen of your posts, you are one of the most well-adjusted mustangers (or domestics) on here. You seem to tell it the way it is and you dont contstantly sandbag like some of these others guys who love to make up BS to try to fish races with cars that they know they will rape (whats the point?) I probably dont dont have to mention names, but some might just have posts in this thread also.
    Of course, that-is, unless you are just really good at it, in which case I take it all back and I have a few choice words for you.
    thanks man.

Certified Gearhead

Go to fun ford at commerce this weekend and you will see a whole bunch of fast 347's trapping well over 120, with over 400rwhp
    Working hard

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by slowhawk01
    Her sig means people claim all the big numbers with supra all the time not saying yours, but ones that we have encountered. Then they get drug down the road with a car with half its power and the same weight. Its just funny don't take it offensively. No I have never been to the track with my new setup yet I'm not sure how it will run. Good I hope.My car is similar to jerry with a couple little things different. Jerrys car runs awsome though.I prefer the street but I just don't like a roll. Would you do it from like a 5MPH roll on the highway???
    Sent ya a pm.

-Clark

I was out last night and didn't see this fox body... I may be out, again, tonight... will this fox body that makes 3x my power on the bottle be out? I hope so... =]
    www.toyotaofroswell.com
    Current: '04 S2000
    Past 700whp+ Cars: '03 Z06 | '94 Supra | '03 Evo VIII | Too Many...

slowpoke

Quote Originally Posted by ct9a gsr
    I was out last night and didn't see this fox body... I may be out, again, tonight... will this fox body that makes 3x my power on the bottle be out? I hope so... =]
    if you need me to work my filming magic again, just hit me up

I trapped over 115 about 4 times at silver dollar (reynolds) about 3 weeks ago (there was a z-car event...mostly 240,260, and 280zx's). I was just rolling the car out of the hole...2.0 - 2.3 sixty foot times...and I'm on BFG drag radials.

I know LS1's can do 400rwhp....but I had never seen a 347cu.in with less than 11.0:1 compression make that kind of power.....most people went to a 351 based package for 400rwhp and up.

Oh well, guess the 347's I happened to run into were mis-matched combo's or something...*I STAND CORRECTED*
    Always startin new $hit
    [IMG][/IMG]

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

I trapped over 115 about 4 times at silver dollar (reynolds) about 3 weeks ago (there was a z-car event...mostly 240,260, and 280zx's). I was just rolling the car out of the hole...2.0 - 2.3 sixty foot times...and I'm on BFG drag radials.

I know LS1's can do 400rwhp....but I had never seen a 347cu.in with less than 11.0:1 compression make that kind of power.....most people went to a 351 based package for 400rwhp and up.

Oh well, guess the 347's I happened to run into were mis-matched combo's or something...*I STAND CORRECTED*

man.. fuck windsor. he steals all my girls.. dont apologize to him
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345