Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 98 Neon R/T vs 05 mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by NEONRACER
    I just love the pictures of this car. It looks like the fastest car on the planet. Where are the pics? Better yet bring the car to me and let me see. I owuld say at best he a 2.4l with an SRT turbo set-up or even a 2.0 DOHC with an SRT set-up. I doubt he would be using a SRT head, I don't think he would be smart enough to figure out how to make it owrk on an older block. The blue car is actually street legal but the Mohler's car and Len's old car were not. I will say this beating a mustang by 10 car lengths isn't the most uncommon thing but what I don't understand is how all of a sudden the car just pulled away sounds like the driver got tired of racing and let off the gas. The SRT doesn't magically make an extra 100 hp to allow it to walk away at 100 mph.

now now, ganja said this car is FAAAASSSSTTTT

Drifter/Kneedragger

and everything coming from someone who calls themselves "ganja" is going to be full of merit i'm sure.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

^^ Werd to bird, homie. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

*officially disappointed*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12