Results 1 to 40 of 328

Thread: 5.0Mike vs ported pullied cobra

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member E36slide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    2,579
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5.0mike2V View Post
    Again you back out, you worthless!! In your little gay ass drift car talkin shit in the kills sect and can't and won't attempt to back it up. Lol













    Lol


    Sent From a galaxy far far away
    I already told you I'd run you once my motor is back in and tuned guy... I'm not scared to get beat by a 600whp brostang. I bet you don't pull more then 2 cars hahaha and my car won't be built. I can't say exactly what power ill be making but in sure it will be more then I was when I started the rebuild. I think 380-400 in a fully gutted 240 will do just nicely against your boat...wait I mean mustang...my b brostang guy.


    Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

  2. #2
    Senior Member SHHHH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York Upstate/ Newnan,GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,893
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I think 380-400 in a fully gutted 240 will do just nicely against your boat...wait I mean mustang...my b brostang guy.
    Not talking shit, just curious how much a fully gutted 240 weighs?

    Even with a 240 making 400rwhp and weighing like 2200lbs my power to weight ratio is still better, for what its worth.

    2013 GT500
    1989 Mustang 5.0

  3. #3
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHHHH View Post
    Not talking shit, just curious how much a fully gutted 240 weighs?

    Even with a 240 making 400rwhp and weighing like 2200lbs my power to weight ratio is still better, for what its worth.
    What is yours, Higher than 0.13?

  4. #4
    Senior Member SHHHH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York Upstate/ Newnan,GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,893
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    What is yours, Higher than 0.13?
    .13lbs per hp???

    Ya its a lot higher then that.


    Unless you mean like hp per lb? Then yes mine is higher then .13
    I've never heard it stated that way, sorry.
    Thats rwhp fyi, I dont know my crank and I dont like guessing.

    2013 GT500
    1989 Mustang 5.0

  5. #5
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHHHH View Post
    .13lbs per hp???

    Ya its a lot higher then that.


    Unless you mean like hp per lb? Then yes mine is higher then .13
    I've never heard it stated that way, sorry.
    Thats rwhp fyi, I dont know my crank and I dont like guessing.
    lb/hp


    Example
    Ariel Atom 500 V8 2011 372 kW / 500 bhp 550 kg / 1212 lb 676.3 W/kg / 2.45 lb/hp

  6. #6
    Senior Member SHHHH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York Upstate/ Newnan,GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,893
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    lb/hp


    Example
    Ariel Atom 500 V8 2011 372 kW / 500 bhp 550 kg / 1212 lb 676.3 W/kg / 2.45 lb/hp

    Ya thats what Im used too.
    So to answer your question. Yes I am a lot higher then 0.13lb/hp
    That number seems almost unobtainable.
    Last edited by SHHHH; 01-18-2013 at 03:05 AM. Reason: typo

  7. #7
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHHHH View Post
    Ya thats what Im used too.
    So to answer your question. Yes I am a lot higher then 0.13lb/hp.
    That number seems almost unobtainable.
    Did the math backwards..LOL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!