Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ANTIVNM NA VS MTI H/C C6 Z06 - VS BUILT 4XXCI 500hp SS - vs 600 hp Shelby Gt500

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted535i View Post
    Wow everybody on here is so damn hostile, why so many shit talkers and haters? Run your car not your mouth plain and simple. If a score cant be settled that way then act like little kids and throw some hands for gods sake im only 21 years young and ive never seen so many people act like such children over such an ignorant reason we are all car lovers thats why we joined this site doesnt matter if your into 2,3 or 4 wheels american muscle or tuner european or domestic we are all here for the same reason. im sure im going to get someone hating on what i just said but thats fine just shows who the true children are on this site.
    im with you 100%

My H23A Accord vs. your 2JZ swapped SC300? I fail to see the fair race within all that.

My bike vs your car. That's it. You shouldn't have no issue with that. That is considerably more fair than your car against my Accord which is not built for racing anyways. It's just a replacement swap so I can have a car to ride when it rains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

How about this you can keep your bikes parked and ill run the SC300 in my car for fun lmfao even though youll shit boost all over me cause i got about 700lbs on you lol

Certified Gearhead

600's are too slow for me :P

How about this you can keep your bikes parked and ill run the SC300 in my car for fun lmfao even though youll shit boost all over me cause i got about 700lbs on you lol
    lol your car is no slouch...stock 300hp and 300tq but whats crazy is you get max tq @1400 rpm.....

Quote Originally Posted by kevint2 View Post
    lol your car is no slouch...stock 300hp and 300tq but whats crazy is you get max tq @1400 rpm.....
    lmao i know its actually suprising quick for being 4100lbs. I havent run anybody in it yet so im curious as to how well itll keep up but let me tell you with the 8speed transmission and very little turbo lag itll get up and go on the highway. im just excited to start doing a little bit of work to it.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by ZOSICK View Post
    plus at the end of the day building a fast civic is like coming outta the closet.. Shocking at first but at the end of the day its still a civic ...
    Oddly enough I somewhat agree with that, minus the whole queer part.. My Si made 478 on 16 pounds on pump gas... lol. And I still wish I had something other than a civic..

Wow everybody on here is so damn hostile, why so many shit talkers and haters? Run your car not your mouth plain and simple. If a score cant be settled that way then act like little kids and throw some hands for gods sake im only 21 years young and ive never seen so many people act like such children over such an ignorant reason we are all car lovers thats why we joined this site doesnt matter if your into 2,3 or 4 wheels american muscle or tuner european or domestic we are all here for the same reason. im sure im going to get someone hating on what i just said but thats fine just shows who the true children are on this site.
    + Repped good sir.

2013 Corsa Blue Optima SX 2.0T

and now we have the "more mature than anyone else on this board because I have a BMW" 21 year old guy.....

holy crap i just spit out my drink laughing lol

2006 mustang gt
    gears
    bolt-ons

lol David88vert are you stalking me?Like is any of your business,but what you fail to understand is i work on my car almost everyday and the bogging was because of a bad fuelpump that i changed lastnight and i never said i could beat 99% of people in KF you dumbfuck.I said 99% of the shit talkers like yourself.And as for where a work on my cars,does it really matter?You are sitting behind a laptop at 8am stalking me looking up my IA account and my youtube account,i mean how sad is that shit?..Why are you so interested in me?Sorry buddy,i dont do that gay shit!!So let me be,if i want to race ZO and if i get beat what is it to you?Stop swinging on my nuts buddy...You are 40 years old,act like it!And if you ever want to call me out feel free to do so!!fyi i never said i was ready to race anyone you fag.
    I work on my car hardly at all, because it isnt a huge unreliable poorly put together piece of donkey shit. Discuss.
    2011 Camero - Fast
    1998 T/A - Slow

Quote Originally Posted by Dietcoke View Post
    I work on my car hardly at all, because it isnt a huge unreliable poorly put together piece of donkey shit. Discuss.
    your car is not my car so it isn't the same thing....you have a 2011 Camaro that's more then likely not paid and going to go in to repo with in a year or your going to be paying for 4+ years so you dont have money to put in to it, So why are you quoting me if you dont know me or my car?

your car is not my car so it isn't the same thing....you have a 2011 Camaro that's more then likely not paid and going to go in to repo with in a year or your going to be paying for 4+ years so you dont have money to put in to it, So why are you quoting me if you dont know me or my car?
    i take that back because im not going thru fighting on here with anyone again....your right,im wrong........lol my car is a unreliable poorly put together piece of donkey shit...and your car is badass and i bet it has 2000hp and runs on 89 gas and get 80 miles to the gallon.........good day to you sir!

^^^STFU already...

Quote Originally Posted by draggbody View Post
    ^^^STFU already...
    Quoted for future use.
    Bitches love bacon.

lol, the nonshittalker just keeps going on with his shit talking

Quote Originally Posted by onebadgt View Post
    holy crap i just spit out my drink laughing lol
    At least a put a smile on someones face today.......other than my wifes.

Certified Gearhead

LOL. Dude just stop. This forum is the way it is. Nothing will change it. Just sitback, relax and enjoy the drama and shit talking. Seems thats all that goes on around here these days anyways.

Don like 2 prof reed

Quote Originally Posted by tnomud View Post
    and now we have the "more mature than anyone else on this board because I have a BMW" 21 year old guy.....

And an red neck from Coweta Gawja jelous that a young man with success has a car worth more than his hourly wages combined for the last two years
    Alpha-N /// Youtube - NASA - PCA - BMW CCA - Chin

Lol funny thing is the 3 people that replied are 3 people i wasn't talking too.Draggbody i dont know you so im not going to start any crap,but you can come and shut me up if you feel the need too..Bacon your just a internet cheerleader....boosted FC you need to zoom-zoom your ass back to the garage and get your car fixed..You have to get whats going on,i was talking to one person and one person only,then other people feel like the have to put there 2 cents in when i didn't ask for it..At the end of the day its just the internet! lol

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted FC View Post
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    its a joke,i love RX7...i can still say the my 88 t2 was the best car ive owned...That why im kevin t-2

Which is why I think you should keep a Rotary in the FD. If it is more power you are looking for, go with a 3rotor. One of my friends back in Trinidad is making close to 800whp with a GT42 in his FC.

am i the only one who realizes that zo has not accepted the race that he asked for and that i agreed to... its thursday bitch, will i see you tomorrow...

I've moved on from that dragg.

I'm trying to make friends with Kevin now....lol

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted FC View Post
    Which is why I think you should keep a Rotary in the FD. If it is more power you are looking for, go with a 3rotor. One of my friends back in Trinidad is making close to 800whp with a GT42 in his FC.
    Holy lag lol. Good thing it revs to 9k or more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....it's just an hhr

LOL i got my rx7 wanting to keep the 13b But i rebuilt it and 2days l got in boost like a dumbass and blew the engine...I know everyone talk about the fc engine being better and lasting longer then the fd engine...The only reason i was going to swap for a 2jz is because i have a spare engine to put in it....Im really still on the fence about what im going to do...In the end,keeping the 13b will be cheaper and i wont have to hack the car up....BUT doing the swap the right way i will be able to get more power and will last longer without having to rebuild....The 20b is nice but just the engine is 4500-6500 and one more rotor to rebuild

Quote Originally Posted by kiss_my_SS View Post

Not much lag, lol....http://youtu.be/am5vhTB5kyg

I gotta say. I chuckled at the cheerleader comment.....briefly.

Accept my callout or not.
    Bitches love bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by OnURleft View Post
    And an red neck from Coweta Gawja jelous that a young man with success has a car worth more than his hourly wages combined for the last two years

If you're referring to me, you are terribly "off" in every aspect of this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    I gotta say. I chuckled at the cheerleader comment.....briefly.

Accept my callout or not.
    im dont race bikes...you dont understand???my bike vs your bike.....if not then get your Honda fixed

Certified Gearhead

im dont race bikes...you dont understand???my bike vs your bike.....if not then get your Honda fixed
    why would you want to race his honda? its an accord with a h23 n/a....there is absolutely no comparing his car vs your car

....it's just an hhr

why would you want to race his honda? its an accord with a h23 n/a....there is absolutely no comparing his car vs your car
    That's what I am saying. I am looking at two objects that are far more comparable. My Accord will be nowhere near the power that a 2JZ puts down.
    Bitches love bacon.

My M3 revs to 9500 (on this motor)

I really dont want to race his honda or his limo bike..I made that comment after he got into something that had nothing to do with him.I told him to call me out if he feels like he needs too and he started on the bike thing...I know my car is not the fastest car on the street..I dont know Bacon but he has a way of poking his nose in to everything..Racing his car and his bike would be a waste of time..And like i said,you bring up bikes when no one was talking about bike.....If you want to race bike vs bike that's fine but not in my car..

I'll let it be what it is.
    Bitches love bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    I'll let it be what it is.
    so we leave it alone........

Quote Originally Posted by draggbody View Post
    am i the only one who realizes that zo has not accepted the race that he asked for and that i agreed to... its thursday bitch, will i see you tomorrow...
    Am I the only one that noticed that he hasnt posted period in the thread since then, so he must not be ignoring just you...drop it apparently its not gonna happen and pretty sure this thread has shifted topics...if he shows up good deal if not fuck it, simple as that
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by tnomud View Post
    My M3 revs to 9500 (on this motor)
    i bet that sings one hell of a symphony! is it n/a or boosted? i hope to get mine to rev to 8k here soon

....it's just an hhr

i take that back because im not going thru fighting on here with anyone again....your right,im wrong........lol my car is a unreliable poorly put together piece of donkey shit...and your car is badass and i bet it has 2000hp and runs on 89 gas and get 80 miles to the gallon.........good day to you sir!
    Sounds like u mad. I understand.
    2011 Camero - Fast
    1998 T/A - Slow

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast