Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: CALL OUT...........z0SICK columbus ga...

Default CALL OUT...........z0SICK columbus ga...

Quote Originally Posted by ZOSICK View Post
    I'll come to you for $500 dig
    any amount you want... and i mean any... serious business, no bullshit, no followers, just racing... you can go do all of the "fun runs" you want afterwards, but we will meet, race, shake hands and go our own ways... car is a 260z w/ small bolck, a fogger and a plate, 10" drag radials... tagged, insured, street driven...

if you dont want to do this, a simple reply of "zosick is scared" will make this go away...
    the full read is here, about half way down the page...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?324961-quot-King-quot-of-Columbus&p=39379503#post39379503

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Has this car Run in the hole?

i dont know what that means, so i guess not...

Has it been to moreland?

Quote Originally Posted by draggbody View Post
    i dont know what that means, so i guess not...

Thats not really a call out ... lol

so i get to pick the race and money... your car un seen .. and since you made the call out you coming to atlanta?
    C6 Z51 FORGED & STROKED BUILT BY LWA OUT DOIN WORK

Do you want a street race or a drag race?

YA BUDDY!! Get sum....

^^That is a nice one...

look crawfish... you said you would come to columbus for $500... in my title it says columbus ga... who races at the track??? these are street cars... who races from anything but a dig??? i thought you were a racer, not a ricer... around here, when you want to race, it goes like this... "you wanna race", "sure", "how much", "$1000 or better"... "lets get it on"... i didnt know there were forms to fill out in triplicate, get notarized and return via certified mail....

i nor my friends have EVER seen your car... your big mouth is what earned you this call out...

so in recap... you come to columbus, $500 minimum, on the street, street tires, hope you bring enough... there is a PERFECT 1/8 mile of concrete w/ a bridge at the finish line, no ifs ands or buts as to who wins, because everyone can see...

look crawfish... you said you would come to columbus for $500... in my title it says columbus ga... who races at the track??? these are street cars... who races from anything but a dig??? i thought you were a racer, not a ricer... around here, when you want to race, it goes like this... "you wanna race", "sure", "how much", "$1000 or better"... "lets get it on"... i didnt know there were forms to fill out in triplicate, get notarized and return via certified mail.... i nor my friends have EVER seen your car... your big mouth is what earned you this call out...
    so in recap... you come to columbus, $500 minimum, on the street, street tires, hope you bring enough... there is a PERFECT 1/8 mile of concrete w/ a bridge at the finish line, no ifs ands or buts as to who wins, because everyone can see...
    look i simply ask what kind of race you wanted and now i know i didnt ask for you to be a smart ass and this is a ricer site ..... I dont race 1/8 mile unless its on a track !!!

which we can do a 1/8 race at renalds on april 28th for $500 at track day or Ill run the full 1320ft up here from a Dig for $1000 where we have it marked on the street. its only 2 hrs for you to make some quick money... unless your car cant make it that far...

Or Ill drive down to you for a little 1rst gear roll to 140 for $500...... hell i bet its a auto, gutted, cadged, race gas etc etc

3 OPTIONS TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT OR SAY YOUR SKURD...... pics of my car are in my profile and a vid in sig = cammed ls2 with long tubes and 125 shot...

RE CAP I ACCEPT ANY OF THESE!!!

EDIT - And lets see this car of yours....
    Last edited by ZOSICK; 03-02-2012 at 11:00 PM.

I posted video of that hot-rod...

lucky for you there is an 1/8 mile track just over in phenix city, basically twin cities w/ columbus... any friday night or sunday all day they are open... are you backing out of YOUR statement of "ill come to you for $500 dig"... make it $1000 on the track, hell, make it $2000... how deep are YOUR pockets...

ill get you some pics tomorrow of the car... full interior and a cage for safety... and it is an auto...

O snap, 260z race car in this bitch!!

Just curious to what the Z is about to have this power.....Is it a 350 small block or stroker etc ????

I've seen the 260z around never knew he had anything worth racing under the hood lol.

lucky for you there is an 1/8 mile track just over in phenix city, basically twin cities w/ columbus... any friday night or sunday all day they are open... are you backing out of YOUR statement of "ill come to you for $500 dig"... make it $1000 on the track, hell, make it $2000... how deep are YOUR pockets...ill get you some pics tomorrow of the car... full interior and a cage for safety... and it is an auto...
    GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!! STREET CARS DO NOT COME FACTORY WITH CAGES, POWERGLIDES, RUN RACE GAS OR HAVE TRANS BREAKS !!! ALL RULE BOOKS FOR STREET CAR CLASSES SAY NO CADGES..ETC.. SO THAT TELLS YOU EVERYTHING RIGHT THERE... AN AUTOS ARE FOR BITCHS WHO CANT DRIVE AND PEOPLE BUILDING CARS FOR THE 1/8 MILE ...

''HOWEVER'' ILL LOCK IT IN FOR $500 TO $1000 RIGHT NOW FOR MCE TRACK DAY ON THE 28TH ITS BEEN PLANNED FOR MONTHS. MY CAR IS A REAL STREET CAR!!! IM NOT GOING TO TRAVEL TO PHENIX CITY FROM 1HR NORTH OF ATL TO GRUDGE RACE SOME HILLBILLY ON THE NET WITH A CAR BUILT FOR THE TRACK CLAIMING ITS A STREET CAR....THATS WHY YOU CANT DRIVE IT TO ATLANTA... I WASNT BORN YESTERDAY !!!

HOW ABOUT THIS BIG MAN SINCE YOU TALKING BIG MONEY AND YOUR POS CANT MAKE IT 20 MILES MUCH LESS TO ATL I WILL TRAVEL DOWN TO COLUMBUS AND RUN YOU FOR 2K 30-140....

WHAT YOU SKURD OF A %100 STREET CAR ???? YOU GOT ME PLENTY COVERED RIGHT.......

(1) TRACK DAY $500-1000

(2) 30 TO 140 FOR 2K ???

SIMPLE ANSWER NO EXCUSES.....
    Last edited by ZOSICK; 03-03-2012 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Dumb fuks think this is English class

His profile says he owns an auto shop i wanna see this Z.....I mean im not trying to offend no body but if the Z should be known then why have i not heard much about it
    We know you Zosick not hard to miss the shit talking you sling around but when big $$ involved hell its ballsout racing it if happens.
    If i had any say in this race it probably be id like to see a couple chevys go up in smoke lol
    I can't help but think in my mind the Vette has not only the performance history but New technology helping it.
    When i get my 2012 Super snake and finish my mods ill come looking for you assuming you still exist...I gotta win the lotto first

I thought cadge was another word for bum, freeloader, you get the idea?
    Is there something leaking off that bike?.... nope those are just tears....

Lets get some video on this action. I haz HD camera

Quote Originally Posted by urcarislower View Post
    I thought cadge was another word for bum, freeloader, you get the idea?
    It's 2 am retard I'll spell backwards if I want! Least I don't type in ebonics!

I made a mistake thanks for pointing that out wow your cool bro!

It would appear to me that ZO-whatever-his-name-is has failed to act on his words. The original statement he made didn't say anything about the "28th" or sanctioned MCE 1/8mile track... Why all the sudden additions to the deal? Dragbody picked up the gauntlet that was thrown down and now it seems as though we're hearing excuses typical of someone who's afraid they'll lose to a 40 yr old vehicle.

Columbus IS Phenix City, just like Gwinett is Atlanta. The drag strip is a five minute drive from central Columbus. He said he'd make the trip for 500 buckaroos... I'll even be gracious and front the gas money so he can limp his corvette back home after the fact.

-Jonathan
    [/URL]
    Jesus Christ is my Savior

Quote Originally Posted by ash7 View Post
    It would appear to me that ZO-whatever-his-name-is has failed to act on his words. The original statement he made didn't say anything about the "28th" or sanctioned MCE 1/8mile track... Why all the sudden additions to the deal? Dragbody picked up the gauntlet that was thrown down and now it seems as though we're hearing excuses typical of someone who's afraid they'll lose to a 40 yr old vehicle.

Columbus IS Phenix City, just like Gwinett is Atlanta. The drag strip is a five minute drive from central Columbus. He said he'd make the trip for 500 buckaroos... I'll even be gracious and front the gas money so he can limp his corvette back home after the fact.

-Jonathan
    It would appear the org statement was for street race... !!!!

My terms and acceptance of track or street 1/4 or roll race has been made I'm ready to race which ever he chooses..

So get the fuk outta here I didn't fail to act on shit!

If someone can't choose between 3 those three runs they don't need to be racing

formerly mpaz

LOL @ roll racing.

Quote Originally Posted by mpaz View Post
    LOL @ roll racing.
    Don't be scared everyone's doin it these day haha

Quote Originally Posted by ZOSICK View Post
    It's 2 am retard I'll spell backwards if I want! Least I don't type in ebonics!

I made a mistake thanks for pointing that out wow your cool bro!
    Are you always so angry? That sh1t will take years off your life.
    Is there something leaking off that bike?.... nope those are just tears....

at thread.

Talks shit to all the 12 second cars but a car comes out that could potential whoop that ass and he starts talking in circles. Lol

Certified Gearhead

look crawfish... you said you would come to columbus for $500... in my title it says columbus ga... who races at the track??? these are street cars... who races from anything but a dig??? i thought you were a racer, not a ricer... around here, when you want to race, it goes like this... "you wanna race", "sure", "how much", "$1000 or better"... "lets get it on"... i didnt know there were forms to fill out in triplicate, get notarized and return via certified mail....

i nor my friends have EVER seen your car... your big mouth is what earned you this call out...

i like this guy.... he gets straight to the point, real racer it seems......carry on

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by DeeAOne View Post
    at thread.

Talks shit to all the 12 second cars but a car comes out that could potential whoop that ass and he starts talking in circles. Lol
    lmaoooooooooo

wow

Best ET 9.69@147 running out of gear....
    video of pass....
    https://youtu.be/Y4ogpwzNpzg

why do you get so upset... im calling you out... YOU said you would come to columbus, in a thread in the columbus section, where everyone was minding there own business... we got out of YOUR top 5 thread and started our own thread... and then you showed up trying to bully everyone around w/ big money and dig racing... you wanted someone to step up, well big man im here... so as far as im concerned you are racing on our turf and i'll set the options... 1/8 mile on the street or on the track... ANY amount of money... wanna race for $5000 we can do it... i'll show you a hillbilly ass whoopin if you are man enough... no race gas, just antique technology.... besides, i didnt know we were racing stock cars... is your car all stock, i looked all over GM's website and couldnt find a nos option anywheres for corvettes...

ill make it even easier... just hit the quote button and i'll go away...

"zosick is scared"

Certified Gearhead

lol i see some bodys tail starting to tuck

why do you get so upset... im calling you out... YOU said you would come to columbus, in a thread in the columbus section, where everyone was minding there own business... we got out of YOUR top 5 thread and started our own thread... and then you showed up trying to bully everyone around w/ big money and dig racing... you wanted someone to step up, well big man im here... so as far as im concerned you are racing on our turf and i'll set the options... 1/8 mile on the street or on the track... ANY amount of money... wanna race for $5000 we can do it... i'll show you a hillbilly ass whoopin if you are man enough... no race gas, just antique technology.... besides, i didnt know we were racing stock cars... is your car all stock, i looked all over GM's website and couldnt find a nos option anywheres for corvettes...

ill make it even easier... just hit the quote button and i'll go away...
    Boom

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

I have done told yal zosick will only pick on and race cars that he knows he can beat.... do this in two or threea weeks and after u get drug ill give u a chance to make some gas money to get back home hell I'm sure lee may want a chance in his stock s2k.... I think its funny zosick talks all this shit and when it comes down to a fair race he starts back pedaling.... I mean your title under your name said "dig on the street" but your scared to dig??? Do it or look like a scared bitch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Double post***
    Last edited by justnprsh07; 03-03-2012 at 10:29 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    Zotree lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Damn lol backing out when a car that can potentially win calls him out. I guess he didn't expect that calling cars out on a Honda based site lol

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast