Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 190

Thread: z v. gsr

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    IA KING
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    14,745
    Rep Power
    150

    Default

    ^ werd we'll keep ya in the loop

  2. #2
    IA KING
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    14,745
    Rep Power
    150

    Default

    we need to get walker out too b/c i want a piece of the K04

  3. #3
    20valves of fury DeutscheBAG!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Chambodia-
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,498
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by admin
    we need to get walker out too b/c i want a piece of the K04
    hahah..get in line man..this guy in a M3 wants a rematch after losing to the jetta.

    def.hit me up though....im taking Jetta JAmeson to see Brian on friday..that damn pressure drop code came back

  4. #4
    IA KING
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    14,745
    Rep Power
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeutscheBAG!
    hahah..get in line man..this guy in a M3 wants a rematch after losing to the jetta.

    def.hit me up though....im taking Jetta JAmeson to see Brian on friday..that damn pressure drop code came back
    i feel ya i'll be back to see brian as well... i've had engine lights for the past month... every week and new code :jerkit:

    (the price you pay for torque - lol)

  5. #5
    A day late, a buck short BufordŽ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Starin' at the world through my rear-view.
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,997
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Can I come out?
    My 2001 Acura 3.2CL Type-S


    Val for president!
    Yes, I would have voted for her.
    In loving memory of Valerie Antranikian.

  6. #6
    Banned GirlieZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    boise
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,642
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    okay i havent been talking shit. I joke around. Basically with speedmonkey and no one else. I dont care if im the fastest, not trying to be. My Z is stock and for good reason, i have only had it two weeks. Buikding a good car takes time, i am just enjoying it as it stands. And for my sig, its more of an inside joke about the missy song and ass shaking then you kissing my ass bc i beat you. So before you all go get jusdgemental, get to know me. And for val, im gonna be cocky here, dont be jealous that i look better in a skirt then you!

  7. #7
    IA KING
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    14,745
    Rep Power
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justine_mg
    And for val, im gonna be cocky here, dont be jealous that i look better in a skirt then you!
    oh shit the claws are coming out now (*awaiting val now*)

  8. #8
    Banned GirlieZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    boise
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,642
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hey she always give her two cents on ppl, even if she hasnt met them. She was judgemental of me before i even introduced myself. Its not like she even gave ppl a chance, she just has a stick up her ass. So if i want to call her out i will, she needs to be knocked off the imaginary pedistal she has created for herself, and act like an equal. Val judged me off my coach boots, and I judged her off judging someone for such superficial reasons. Ask my crew, Im not at all how she portrays me. Well im sick of bashing. Thats my poison.

  9. #9
    I <3 Chickens Dragonfly5338's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    4,351
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justine_mg
    hey she always give her two cents on ppl, even if she hasnt met them. She was judgemental of me before i even introduced myself. Its not like she even gave ppl a chance, she just has a stick up her ass. So if i want to call her out i will, she needs to be knocked off the imaginary pedistal she has created for herself, and act like an equal. Val judged me off my coach boots, and I judged her off judging someone for such superficial reasons. Ask my crew, Im not at all how she portrays me. Well im sick of bashing. Thats my poison.
    coach boots? wtf are those?

    Lord almighty, here we go. Listen. Here is my problem with you. I absolutely HATE girls who run around trying to get attention through cars who have no clue what they're talking about. I try damn hard to make a name for myself - for my skill, not who I'm dating or what I wear or how I look. And people like you go and ruin all my hard work. It's hard enough being a girl in the car scene, let alone get respect. People may hate me, for whatever reason, but I hope that in the end they have to say, maybe begrudgingly - the girl can drive.

    You're not the first person to think I have a stick up my ass. Why? Because I have nothing to prove to anyone else. I don't feel the need to. If that means that I put myself on a pedestal, so be it. I'm not out to make friends, I don't need to. However, if you can form a complete sentence and are a decent human being, I have no problem talking with people. Most of the time people find me pretty funny. However, if you want to bobble around Starbucks like a chicken with its head cut off and giggle like a fool, don't wonder why I'm not joining in on the "fun".

    I didn't "judge" you. In order to judge - you must care enough to form an opinion. And FYI - in order to judge, you have to have some sort of information before hand, so how can I judge someone I've never met, hm? I didn't say shit to you - I'm extremely unfond of your friend Adrienne because she ran her mouth trying to get Tray's ass beat unsuccessfully, but that's neither here nor there. So why would I sit there and be all chatty and giggly? Because Buford seems to have a thing for you, I kept my mouth shut.

    There are very, very few girls on this site that I have respect for. Tracy and Patricja in particular - both of those girls are AMAZING drivers and a real asset to this site (despite our differences). Few others (Leisa, Nikki, Lauren to name a few) aren't really into cars, but they're still straight up and honest with people, and I can respect that.

    I don't care if you like me or not. I don't care if you think I'm stuck up. Your opinion of me makes absolutely no difference in my life. So why are you wasting so much time on it?

    I just thought it was extremely annoying how you start talking crap about everyone else's car now that you have a decent one. Apparently I'm not the only one, since it seems like 6 or 7 people now want to race you to put you in your place. I would, but a stock Z is seriously not worth my gas.

    So there you go. I hope you feel better and will sleep well tonight knowing that the Almighty Val does not give two fucks about your "dunka" or how it looks in a skirt.

    Peace out.

    Val for President.

  10. #10
    IA KING
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    14,745
    Rep Power
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5338
    Tracy and Patricja in particular
    ya all three of you drive faster than most of the guys on the boards (*including myself )

  11. #11
    A day late, a buck short BufordŽ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Starin' at the world through my rear-view.
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,997
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by admin
    ya all three of you drive faster than most of the guys on the boards (*including myself )
    And myself! haha.
    My 2001 Acura 3.2CL Type-S


    Val for president!
    Yes, I would have voted for her.
    In loving memory of Valerie Antranikian.

  12. #12
    The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbus, Ga
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,513
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5338
    coach boots? wtf are those?

    Lord almighty, here we go. Listen. Here is my problem with you. I absolutely HATE girls who run around trying to get attention through cars who have no clue what they're talking about. I try damn hard to make a name for myself - for my skill, not who I'm dating or what I wear or how I look. And people like you go and ruin all my hard work. It's hard enough being a girl in the car scene, let alone get respect. People may hate me, for whatever reason, but I hope that in the end they have to say, maybe begrudgingly - the girl can drive.

    You're not the first person to think I have a stick up my ass. Why? Because I have nothing to prove to anyone else. I don't feel the need to. If that means that I put myself on a pedestal, so be it. I'm not out to make friends, I don't need to. However, if you can form a complete sentence and are a decent human being, I have no problem talking with people. Most of the time people find me pretty funny. However, if you want to bobble around Starbucks like a chicken with its head cut off and giggle like a fool, don't wonder why I'm not joining in on the "fun".

    I didn't "judge" you. In order to judge - you must care enough to form an opinion. And FYI - in order to judge, you have to have some sort of information before hand, so how can I judge someone I've never met, hm? I didn't say shit to you - I'm extremely unfond of your friend Adrienne because she ran her mouth trying to get Tray's ass beat unsuccessfully, but that's neither here nor there. So why would I sit there and be all chatty and giggly? Because Buford seems to have a thing for you, I kept my mouth shut.

    There are very, very few girls on this site that I have respect for. Tracy and Patricja in particular - both of those girls are AMAZING drivers and a real asset to this site (despite our differences). Few others (Leisa, Nikki, Lauren to name a few) aren't really into cars, but they're still straight up and honest with people, and I can respect that.

    I don't care if you like me or not. I don't care if you think I'm stuck up. Your opinion of me makes absolutely no difference in my life. So why are you wasting so much time on it?

    I just thought it was extremely annoying how you start talking crap about everyone else's car now that you have a decent one. Apparently I'm not the only one, since it seems like 6 or 7 people now want to race you to put you in your place. I would, but a stock Z is seriously not worth my gas.

    So there you go. I hope you feel better and will sleep well tonight knowing that the Almighty Val does not give two fucks about your "dunka" or how it looks in a skirt.

    Peace out.
    When my Daughter grows up, i want her to be like Val

    i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

  13. #13
    Cobra Commander Dark Side's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Age
    43
    Posts
    614
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5338
    coach boots? wtf are those?

    Lord almighty, here we go. Listen. Here is my problem with you. I absolutely HATE girls who run around trying to get attention through cars who have no clue what they're talking about. I try damn hard to make a name for myself - for my skill, not who I'm dating or what I wear or how I look. And people like you go and ruin all my hard work. It's hard enough being a girl in the car scene, let alone get respect. People may hate me, for whatever reason, but I hope that in the end they have to say, maybe begrudgingly - the girl can drive.

    You're not the first person to think I have a stick up my ass. Why? Because I have nothing to prove to anyone else. I don't feel the need to. If that means that I put myself on a pedestal, so be it. I'm not out to make friends, I don't need to. However, if you can form a complete sentence and are a decent human being, I have no problem talking with people. Most of the time people find me pretty funny. However, if you want to bobble around Starbucks like a chicken with its head cut off and giggle like a fool, don't wonder why I'm not joining in on the "fun".

    I didn't "judge" you. In order to judge - you must care enough to form an opinion. And FYI - in order to judge, you have to have some sort of information before hand, so how can I judge someone I've never met, hm? I didn't say shit to you - I'm extremely unfond of your friend Adrienne because she ran her mouth trying to get Tray's ass beat unsuccessfully, but that's neither here nor there. So why would I sit there and be all chatty and giggly? Because Buford seems to have a thing for you, I kept my mouth shut.

    There are very, very few girls on this site that I have respect for. Tracy and Patricja in particular - both of those girls are AMAZING drivers and a real asset to this site (despite our differences). Few others (Leisa, Nikki, Lauren to name a few) aren't really into cars, but they're still straight up and honest with people, and I can respect that.

    I don't care if you like me or not. I don't care if you think I'm stuck up. Your opinion of me makes absolutely no difference in my life. So why are you wasting so much time on it?

    I just thought it was extremely annoying how you start talking crap about everyone else's car now that you have a decent one. Apparently I'm not the only one, since it seems like 6 or 7 people now want to race you to put you in your place. I would, but a stock Z is seriously not worth my gas.

    So there you go. I hope you feel better and will sleep well tonight knowing that the Almighty Val does not give two fucks about your "dunka" or how it looks in a skirt.

    Peace out.

    OMG ! That was by far the best thing I have read all day. lol Thank God i am not on the other end of that one

    Cold Bloooooded !

    PS: Val U are my stuck up, stick in ass, imaginary pedistal standing, judgemental HERO !
    " If u can't hear the whine, then your behind "

  14. #14
    Cobra KAI AznTraitor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    3,964
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justine_mg
    Ask my crew

    ....said the white chick.

    hahahahaha.......that's fucking hilarious right there!

  15. #15
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Stone mountain GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    6,717
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    dont include tracy, that dumbfuck didnt build her own car.. she gets the keys handed to her by dan from time to time when shes good, and thats the only way to look at it. end of story.


    why do girls always bring up the "i look better than you, so thats why you hate me" shit.. honestly, its fucking retarded. its about cars and nothing else.. so dont jump in with out of nowhere things.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

    solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

  16. #16
    The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbus, Ga
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,513
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedM0nkey
    dont include tracy, that dumbfuck didnt build her own car.. she gets the keys handed to her by dan from time to time when shes good, and thats the only way to look at it. end of story.


    why do girls always bring up the "i look better than you, so thats why you hate me" shit.. honestly, its fucking retarded. its about cars and nothing else.. so dont jump in with out of nowhere things.

    well, Val said she's a good driver, she never said she's a great car builder.
    i sense animosity when that name is brought up Lol

    i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

  17. #17
    Name Says It All
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedM0nkey
    why do girls always bring up the "i look better than you, so thats why you hate me" shit.. honestly, its fucking retarded. its about cars and nothing else.. so dont jump in with out of nowhere things.
    What does how good you think you look have to do with the car you drive?

  18. #18
    Banned GirlieZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    boise
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,642
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luv2spd
    What does how good you think you look have to do with the car you drive?
    you have had to been there...but love ur s/n +1

  19. #19
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Stone mountain GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    6,717
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Val.. i got dibs on you when you are done with Trey
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

    solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

  20. #20
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    45
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    IMHO

    Did patryja build her car? did she do EVERYTHING TO THE CAR HERSELF. i dont think so last time i talked to her. she does what she can, but she told me MM does alot of the work, so how is that different?

    Did Val do ALL THE WORK TO HER CAR, no.

    So what is wrong with Tracy having the shop SHE WORKS FOR build her car? thats the DUMBEST statement i have ever heard. I didnt build my 2.0l motor, does that make it less of an accomplishment?

    that was retarded
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  21. #21
    IA KING
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    14,745
    Rep Power
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vteckidd
    IMHO

    Did patryja build her car? did she do EVERYTHING TO THE CAR HERSELF. i dont think so last time i talked to her. she does what she can, but she told me MM does alot of the work, so how is that different?

    Did Val do ALL THE WORK TO HER CAR, no.

    So what is wrong with Tracy having the shop SHE WORKS FOR build her car? thats the DUMBEST statement i have ever heard. I didnt build my 2.0l motor, does that make it less of an accomplishment?

    that was retarded

  22. #22
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Stone mountain GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    6,717
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vteckidd
    IMHO

    Did patryja build her car? did she do EVERYTHING TO THE CAR HERSELF. i dont think so last time i talked to her. she does what she can, but she told me MM does alot of the work, so how is that different?

    Did Val do ALL THE WORK TO HER CAR, no.

    So what is wrong with Tracy having the shop SHE WORKS FOR build her car? thats the DUMBEST statement i have ever heard. I didnt build my 2.0l motor, does that make it less of an accomplishment?

    that was retarded
    dan bought the car, it IS dan's car. Tracy talks the talk, but gets dan to walk the walk, thats all i have against her. if shes not planning on actually running herself she should shut the fuck up. its just between me and her i guess, im sure elton john could afford to fuck us all up if he wanted to build a car.. but does that make him an enthusiast?.. thats what i am getting at.

    might be retarded to you mr. vtec, but i've said what i think about it.. like it or not
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

    solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

  23. #23
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Stone mountain GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    6,717
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverJester
    well I'm coming in at the end/middle but just thought I'd add my thoughts (not that I read any other pages just commenting on the above quote)...
    Yes Tracy has a fast car...so what? Any asshat can go buy a fast car. Yeah most girls don't build their own cars...hell it seems like around here, most guys don't build their own cars. Difference is *usally* the guys know what is going into their cars and how it works. What does that mean...that means that at least I can ahve a conversation with the guy about his car and what's done to it, but aside from that not much. I don't give much respect to people that don't do their own work, or at least try to learn about their own car (male or female).
    As far as having "a fast car and has [working] hard to get it taht way"...Tracy didn't work on her car. So if this was referring to her than I don't see the relevance.

    that is exactly what i was saying.. i thought he'd get that when i said:

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedM0nkey
    im sure elton john could afford to fuck us all up if he wanted to build a car.. but does that make him an enthusiast?.. thats what i am getting at.
    but i think he just likes arguing, its ok cause i do too.

    in the end yeah tracy has a fast car. i have respect for it as far as it being an awesome machine. i just dont like what she has to say about anything. and i dont consider her a real enthusiast. maybe she can kick my cars asses.. it doesnt change anything, but Mr vtec thinks im jealous.. oh well, when are you gonna get that CRX running?
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

    solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

  24. #24
    I <3 Chickens Dragonfly5338's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    4,351
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vteckidd
    IMHO

    Did patryja build her car? did she do EVERYTHING TO THE CAR HERSELF. i dont think so last time i talked to her. she does what she can, but she told me MM does alot of the work, so how is that different?

    Did Val do ALL THE WORK TO HER CAR, no.

    So what is wrong with Tracy having the shop SHE WORKS FOR build her car? thats the DUMBEST statement i have ever heard. I didnt build my 2.0l motor, does that make it less of an accomplishment?

    that was retarded
    Heck no, I'm talking about driving, LOL. I don't do shit on my car myself, because I'll screw something up. But watch Tracy drift her 240 and tell me she can't drive. Or watch Pat win every single bracket race she enters and tell me that she doesn't know what she's doing. That's what I was referring to.

    Val for President.

  25. #25
    Name Says It All
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vteckidd
    IMHO

    Did patryja build her car? did she do EVERYTHING TO THE CAR HERSELF. i dont think so last time i talked to her. she does what she can, but she told me MM does alot of the work, so how is that different?

    Did Val do ALL THE WORK TO HER CAR, no.

    So what is wrong with Tracy having the shop SHE WORKS FOR build her car? thats the DUMBEST statement i have ever heard. I didnt build my 2.0l motor, does that make it less of an accomplishment?

    that was retarded
    A lot of people don't do their cars themselves, boys and girls. If you are talking about the actual building of things like boring the motor and grinding cams, then I don't do my own work either. Because I don't have the machines to do it. But if you are talking about putting the parts together and putting the parts on the car, then I do it myself. But my boyfriend does help. I don't like to take off my wheels. Afraid I'll scratch the chrome so I make him do it. If I need help holding something up while putting bolts in he is there to help. But other than that he is over working on his while I work on mine. So, don't put all girls in the catagory of wanting to sit pretty, get guys attention, and trying to make people notice me or my car. Although my car does look pretty just sitting there.

    But Val - great to hear you stick up for yourself and not caring what this girl thinks of you. I mean we can all go out and get a stock car, whatever it may be, and get on here talking trash. But I only have one problem with what you said earlier. Why are you trying to make a name for yourself? Are you doing organized racing or are you just talking about a name in the car scene? If you are talking about just making a name in the car scene with the people around here then you are on the wrong path, in my opinion. You should stick with just not caring about what people think of you, period. Some people don't like my car around here or my driving. But that is their problem, not mine. I'm not going to waste my time or energy trying to prove anything to anyone. And if any of you with imports have a problem with my car then that is yours to get over. I'm not bringing out a dyno sheet or letting you start searching my entire car to make sure I have what I have on there. Just enjoy what you have. Race if you like and just have fun with it. I've only met you a few times but haven't ever really had a conversation with you. I don't have an opinon about you. But I do agree with just about everything you said. Have fun with that little Evo. We'll see you out sometime.

  26. #26
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    45
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    my point was just cause someone didnt do all the work to their car doesnt mean the car is any "less" than what it is.

    i met you before, i had the white talon that night at GFUDD.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  27. #27
    I <3 Chickens Dragonfly5338's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    4,351
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luv2spd
    If you are talking about just making a name in the car scene with the people around here then you are on the wrong path, in my opinion. You should stick with just not caring about what people think of you, period.

    Word. I appreciate all that. I just get tired of CONSTANTLY dealing with people walking up to me and the first words out of their mouths are: "Is that your boyfriend's car?" "No. Mine." "Oh.. what did it run? "12.2." "Jeez, that's fast.. did YOU drive that?" "...Yes."

    That's the shit that bothers me. I could care less what people think about me personally.

    Hahhaa, next time you see me out and about say hey. I always enjoy talking to smart girls who know how to drive. I even promise to get off my imaginary pedestal for a few minutes, haha.

    Val for President.

  28. #28
    Name Says It All
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5338
    Word. I appreciate all that. I just get tired of CONSTANTLY dealing with people walking up to me and the first words out of their mouths are: "Is that your boyfriend's car?" "No. Mine." "Oh.. what did it run? "12.2." "Jeez, that's fast.. did YOU drive that?" "...Yes."

    That's the shit that bothers me. I could care less what people think about me personally.

    Hahhaa, next time you see me out and about say hey. I always enjoy talking to smart girls who know how to drive. I even promise to get off my imaginary pedestal for a few minutes, haha.
    Don't feel bad. You're not alone with that. I get it all the time. Everytime I meet someone new I get that question. Or they go straight to him and ask what he did to it. I just laugh. It is funny to me and kind of a compliment. I take it as the car doesn't look stupid. I see a lot of girl cars covered with stupid things they probably saw on some forum and most of them go with something pink. It kinda screams - Look at me! There's a girl in here! If someone likes it, I would much rather it be strictly because of the car. Not because I'm driving it. I'll say hi next time. I mean, that is you are willing to talk to someone too poor to buy "coach boots".

  29. #29
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luv2spd
    Don't feel bad. You're not alone with that. I get it all the time. Everytime I meet someone new I get that question. Or they go straight to him and ask what he did to it. I just laugh. It is funny to me and kind of a compliment. I take it as the car doesn't look stupid. I see a lot of girl cars covered with stupid things they probably saw on some forum and most of them go with something pink. It kinda screams - Look at me! There's a girl in here! If someone likes it, I would much rather it be strictly because of the car. Not because I'm driving it. I'll say hi next time. I mean, that is you are willing to talk to someone too poor to buy "coach boots".
    Funny you should mention girls with pink stuff all over their car. I am one of those the thing is...I don't really like pink or hello kitty, but the sponsors seem to love it I'm pretty sure that people like the car even when Dan is driving it (not just when a girl drives it). Its not fun and games anymore when u pop the hood. I'd rather be known as a driver and not a girl that drives, but I do have to admit that it is the best when I whoop a boys butt in my car with pink flames and hello kitty. The faces are priceless. To me its more about the shock value....but I also have something to advertise. Its not because I want people to give me attention or think I'm cool. I have a man of 5 years that happens to own the shop I advertise for........I don't need the attention...our business does

    Good luck girls

    Speedmonkey, EAD
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

  30. #30
    20valves of fury DeutscheBAG!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Chambodia-
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,498
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5338
    "Is that your boyfriend's car?" "No. Mine." "Oh.. what did it run? "12.2." "Jeez, that's fast.. did YOU drive that?" "...Yes."

    That's the shit that bothers me. I could care less what people think about me personally.
    \:
    so? thats not tray's car u been driving? lol

    chicken POT PIE!!

    Off subject: Shai and I are in the process of writing our own of version of the 12days of XMas... >

  31. #31
    NalleyToyota Manager ct9a gsr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw, Ga
    Posts
    3,079
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Val taught me how to out-tree everyo...

    errr.. I mean, I taught Val how to out-tree everyone... yah... that's it... =] =] =]
    www.toyotaofroswell.com
    Current: '04 S2000
    Past 700whp+ Cars: '03 Z06 | '94 Supra | '03 Evo VIII | Too Many...

  32. #32
    A day late, a buck short BufordŽ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Starin' at the world through my rear-view.
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,997
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ct9a gsr
    Val taught me how to out-tree everyo...

    errr.. I mean, I taught Val how to out-tree everyone... yah... that's it... =] =] =]
    My 2001 Acura 3.2CL Type-S


    Val for president!
    Yes, I would have voted for her.
    In loving memory of Valerie Antranikian.

  33. #33
    HIV+ HalfBaked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Doesn't Sir Elton have a Jaguar XJ220?

    As for the original thread poster..

    Val may not look as good in a skirt as you, but she looks better in her car then you do.


  34. #34
    Patience Pays...
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,774
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    lol @ elton john, now that would be badass

  35. #35
    NalleyToyota Manager ct9a gsr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw, Ga
    Posts
    3,079
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    I want proof that you look better in a mini-skirt, Ms. Z-girl... proof right now, post pix! At least this thread will be worth something then... (hopefully). =]
    www.toyotaofroswell.com
    Current: '04 S2000
    Past 700whp+ Cars: '03 Z06 | '94 Supra | '03 Evo VIII | Too Many...

  36. #36
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Stone mountain GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    6,717
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ct9a gsr
    I want proof that you look better in a mini-skirt, Ms. Z-girl... proof right now, post pix! At least this thread will be worth something then... (hopefully). =]

    i was under the impression that you were.. gay? .. woah.. teaches me to never beleive what people say.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

    solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

  37. #37
    HIV+ HalfBaked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    44

    Default



    What is that that Sir Elton is in front of?


  38. #38
    NalleyToyota Manager ct9a gsr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw, Ga
    Posts
    3,079
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    =[

    I feel like I got pot-tat-owned. =[
    www.toyotaofroswell.com
    Current: '04 S2000
    Past 700whp+ Cars: '03 Z06 | '94 Supra | '03 Evo VIII | Too Many...

  39. #39
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Stone mountain GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    6,717
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ct9a gsr
    =[

    I feel like I got pot-tat-owned. =[

    haha.. im playing, i thought you were gonna be like "what?.. who the fuck said that?"

    and i was gonna blame it on Sam.

    but looks like my plan has failed miserably, i po-tat-owned myself
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

    solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

  40. #40
    HIV+ HalfBaked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedM0nkey
    haha.. im playing, i thought you were gonna be like "what?.. who the fuck said that?"

    and i was gonna blame it on Sam.

    but looks like my plan has failed miserably, i po-tat-owned myself
    Atleast he didn't reply with.

    "Damn it. I know who told you that. They swore they'd say nothing!"


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!