Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Callout: MOSELEY

Default Callout: MOSELEY

After u and 1civic finish ur little pow wow. Me and u AGAIN 50-120 ROLL! I want to test my 5 SPEED vs ur 6 SPEED, ONE MORE TIME, and I dont want to hear excuses from u, chunky or anyone else. I dont wanna hear this crap about "5mph isnt gonna make a difference" etc etc etc etc ETC ETC ETC ETC! Its gonna be straight up this time. And 2 of my buddys(who've u meet before) will be there to film also and to make SURE everything is on the up and up. NOT inplying anything! AND NO 40 ROLL, 45 ROLL, 55 ROLL OR 60 ROLL!......NO 10,20,30 KICK AND NO DAMN DIG'S EITHER cause i have not took out the time to practice those yet!, STRAIGHT UP 50-120 ROLL! And i dont care who doesnt like it, call it stupid, says "who does 50 rolls N/A" type shit! etc etc etc etc ETC ETC ETC ETC! I dont wanna hear that shit, when u race V8's on roll races they ass would LOVE to start at 50 or better! I know from racing 3 of them already!

And chunky i dont wanna hear ur 1000's of comments. Its straight up! PERIOD!

So what do u say Moseley?

M.BISON VS AKUMA!

"WISE OLD K vs YOUNG BABY K!"

Simply put...................... []YES or []NO............... check one off. If no, its ok! It doesnt mean ur scared, just simply that u declined my challange and we'll leave it at that
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT
    Allmotor K EK Hatch Coming Soon.....

Umm I think you are taking this a bit too seriously. lighten up and send me a text lol

Do a dig and stop beeing a pussy!

Quote Originally Posted by Black4DrEK View Post
    Do a dig and stop beeing a pussy!
    x2

Foreal man, All these damn Roll races going on.

Go from a Dig. Fair and square.

So go practice your digs man!

Anybody can shift gears quick on a roll race man.

Lol. What do you mean on the up and up?

damn fuck a 50 roll. man grow some fucking balls and go from a dig. not that that would matter bc i saw mosleys car at the track yesterday and it is a beast ahahah.

Wrong Wheel Drive guys hate digs bc it means they actually have to learn how to drive. I don't want a "battle of the cars/gearing" - bc that doesn't prove that I can drive MY car better than you can drive yours.

I got nothing in this one - but since it is a public forum - thought I'd pipe up. I agree with the above posts - DIG. When I was young and stupid, I'd give any1 a roll - but that just means that they'd have to agree to give me my race (the dig).

Make sure the vids make their way online if this goes down - I have a feeling that.... hmmmmm.....
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

ghost!!

The EMPIRE

^^ I'm outta the game

maybe. Good luck guys.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

Quote Originally Posted by big mac View Post
    i saw mosleys car at the track yesterday and it is a beast ahahah.

Oh really??? So what times did Moseley Run????

Quote Originally Posted by 91s13 View Post
    Oh really??? So what times did Moseley Run????
    I heard he went faster than 11.2480
    Twisted Loop Racing

Quote Originally Posted by 05dc5s View Post
    I heard he went faster than 11.2480
    sounds like you're a 112480 hater and a moseley fan club president or his personal cheerleader

sounds like you're a 112480 hater and a moseley fan club president or his personal cheerleader
    No not a hater I would have to know the dude to be a hater and considering all of your posts involve mosely or 112480 seems like you're the pining fan club president
    Twisted Loop Racing

Road to All Motor10s *EFilliated*'s Avatar

ROLLS = FAIL
    11.3 @ 117
    Midnight
    Auto
    M
    ORRIS TUNING

i dont drive a k or any honda for that matter but i will agree that rolls are pretty weak, in terms of driving skills, but they are just more convenient and simpler to arrange unless you go to the track...i agree a dig truly determines the better driver and most of the times the faster car, but not always...i mean a 500 hp supra can go the strip and run a 12 second pass but go on the street and destroy a low 11s car...its all a matter of how and what your car is set up to do, some people like roll races more than digs, let em run what they run and then do what baby j said and get the dig run you want. But continue with the back and forth retort it gives me some stuff to read and mosely nice car, 112480 dont really know your car but from what they say on here sounds pretty stout, with some possibility

Continue on
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

SOUTHERN SPEED

i ran out of stuff to read please continue

252plus hp and 34.5 miles to the gallon all motor. 12.2 at 111

they should get in both a roll and a dig

Quote Originally Posted by big mac View Post
    they should get in both a roll and a dig
    THIS :boobies:

Quote Originally Posted by 05dc5s View Post
    considering all of your posts involve mosely or 112480 seems like you're the pining fan club president
    No, I'm not president of anything. I've only met 112480, 2 or 3 times(last time when i saw his k swap) and he is a cool dude. I think that maybe since his car was down for 4 years(what he told me) he just "playing it safe" and just trying to enjoy his car with roll races. Shit I know if my Nissan was down for that long, i wouldn't give a shit about what other people say about me not doing dig runs. I'll ROLL race that shit till I(person who paying for my car) feel like i've roll raced enough or had my fun, THEN i'll start doing digs. Cause one thing about DIG runs, a LOT of more shit BREAKS than roll races!!!

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    i agree a dig truly determines the better driver and most of the times the faster car, but not always...i mean a 500 hp supra can go the strip and run a 12 second pass but go on the street and destroy a low 11s car...its all a matter of how and what your car is set up to do, some people like roll races more than digs

^^^THIS IS VERY TRUE!

Breaking what? We have ONE OF the fastest all motor cars in GA and we run stock axles if that's what u referring to breaking. Learn how to drive ur car

No, I'm not president of anything. I've only met 112480, 2 or 3 times(last time when i saw his k swap) and he is a cool dude. I think that maybe since his car was down for 4 years(what he told me) he just "playing it safe" and just trying to enjoy his car with roll races. Shit I know if my Nissan was down for that long, i wouldn't give a shit about what other people say about me not doing dig runs. I'll ROLL race that shit till I(person who paying for my car) feel like i've roll raced enough or had my fun, THEN i'll start doing digs. Cause one thing about DIG runs, a LOT of more shit BREAKS than roll races!!!
    11.3 @ 117
    Midnight
    Auto
    M
    ORRIS TUNING

Quote Originally Posted by *EFilliated* View Post
    Breaking what? We have ONE OF the fastest all motor cars in GA and we run stock axles if that's what u referring to breaking. Learn how to drive ur car

Shit axles,trannys etc etc, come'on dont act like NOTHING breaks when doing dig runs! thats good u run stock axles and they're holding up, but it wont be forever. put it this way, bet u have to chage out ur axles or trannys doing digs b4 u do doing roll races!

Maybe 112480 didnt build his car for the track! Maybe Moseley did! Its all in what that particular person wants/cares about. I use to have a 97 civic with gsr swap back in late 90's and i did a lot of dig runs, BUT I'VE ALSO DID A LOT OF ROLL RACES AS WELL!! Just b/c u have an all motor honda, doesnt mean u have to dig race it all the time, but u sound like MORE of a track person anyway so u'll NEVER see someone elses(non track person) view.

I guess man, I just think roll racing is never fair and doesn't take much skill. But suite urself

Shit axles,trannys etc etc, come'on dont act like NOTHING breaks when doing dig runs! thats good u run stock axles and they're holding up, but it wont be forever. put it this way, bet u have to chage out ur axles or trannys doing digs b4 u do doing roll races!

Maybe 112480 didnt build his car for the track! Maybe Moseley did! Its all in what that particular person wants/cares about. I use to have a 97 civic with gsr swap back in late 90's and i did a lot of dig runs, BUT I'VE ALSO DID A LOT OF ROLL RACES AS WELL!! Just b/c u have an all motor honda, doesnt mean u have to dig race it all the time, but u sound like MORE of a track person anyway so u'll NEVER see someone elses(non track person) view.
    11.3 @ 117
    Midnight
    Auto
    M
    ORRIS TUNING

the only time i would roll is if i was scared

and when you wanna race someone you better be ready to rebuild the whole thing cause its balls to the wall

if you want to see what the cars got,,,dyno

see who the better driver is,,,dig

but who am i, just saying

Don like 2 prof reed

so you'll only run him from where you know you'll have the advantage form the start. Essentially you just want to jump him on said roll runs
    Alpha-N /// Youtube - NASA - PCA - BMW CCA - Chin

you live and learn Theycall_Metue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by *EFilliated* View Post
    I guess man, I just think roll racing is never fair and doesn't take much skill. But suite urself
    Actually roll racing decides who has the "fastest" car its a straight hp and tq race...as far as fair its the utmost fair type of race seeing as how, unless you can't shift, it involves very little "skill" so no one can truly have a driver advantage like in a dig

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    Actually roll racing decides who has the "fastest" car its a straight hp and tq race...as far as fair its the utmost fair type of race seeing as how, unless you can't shift, it involves very little "skill" so no one can truly have a driver advantage like in a dig
    Dang, i was gonna say that earlier! ^^^X2

SOUTHERN SPEED

I could care less weither they roll race or dig but i will say this. Unless your at the track launching at 6,000 rpms breaking is not somthing to be worried about. If you break trying to feather the clutch as much as you can to get as much traction with out spinning on the street something is wrong with you car to start with .Ive broke one axle and it was at the track when i was sick as hell import showdown and didnt preload . It was a 400hp axle now i have one orieleys lola nd one 400hp axle they seem to work fine. I would say you have more of a chance misshfting and blowing your motor on the street then hurting anything in a dig race because of the traction issues on the street . Both races or fun even people that says do digs say they have roll raced everybody does it . Unless you are running for money and you feel like a dig race is a advantage to you then there is realy no need to do it . i can meet some frineds on a interstate (in mexico lol) and roll up beside them hit the gas and see what our car has for each other then let out the gas. If your roll racing you got to set up a spot ,make sure its clear , get somebody out the car to start the race just alot more chance in getting caught racing in a roll races to me just my opion . I like both and yes ive seen a tone of slower cars beat faster cars in a roll race . I dont think thats what their wanting to here guys . I think they want to know whos car is faster (not who drives better) and a roll race will tell them that.

252plus hp and 34.5 miles to the gallon all motor. 12.2 at 111

I think there's still some skill involved in roll racing. If you have two cars that are accelerate at around 10mph per second, and one driver shifts in .3 seconds and the other in .5 seconds, those extra two tenths of a second are going to cost 2mph. After going through a couple of gears, being down 4mph can be the difference between winning or losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Moseley View Post
    I think there's still some skill involved in roll racing. If you have two cars that are accelerate at around 10mph per second, and one driver shifts in .3 seconds and the other in .5 seconds, those extra two tenths of a second are going to cost 2mph. After going through a couple of gears, being down 4mph can be the difference between winning or losing.

x2

x2
    Foreal man, All these damn Roll races going on.

Go from a Dig. Fair and square.

So go practice your digs man!

Anybody can shift gears quick on a roll race man.
    hmm ??
    11.3 @ 117
    Midnight
    Auto
    M
    ORRIS TUNING

Quote Originally Posted by Moseley View Post
    I already stated the only advantage one could have in a roll race is shifting but i agree on this statement 100%

And rolls are the best way to determine the "faster" car

Don like 2 prof reed

The roll racing is purely for the cars. People who hate on it just don't understand the main purpose IMO of doing a roll race.
    Alpha-N /// Youtube - NASA - PCA - BMW CCA - Chin

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

This guy got his but hurt having a higher hp car and loosing so now he wants his "best" chance at winning so he can run around and tell everyone that he is faster... you already gave him 2 chances and he failed so I wouldn't personally waist my time... and as far as the roll vs dig goes who cares do both so neither has anything tobitch about
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    This guy got his but hurt having a higher hp car and loosing so now he wants his "best" chance at winning so he can run around and tell everyone that he is faster... you already gave him 2 chances and he failed so I wouldn't personally waist my time... and as far as the roll vs dig goes who cares do both so neither has anything tobitch about

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post

?, so 112480 got "butthurt" because he lost to a gearing race? He has a 5 speed vs Moseley 6 speed. Meaning at a 40 45 roll(or whatever) he was more out of his powerband vs. Moseley. And u said he wants his "BEST" chance at winning?? Let me ask u, why in the hell would u want to race someone who is NOT running at there BEST???

Thats like me running someone(roll or dig) and while in the process my turbo just starts messing up, BUT when the race is over, the other person is saying/bragging that they won, but when i get/fix my turbo, he doesnt want to do another run b/c he said he already won and got a MILLION other ppl co-signing on it.

This shit has changed since back in the day. I/WE NEVER RACED SOMEONE WHEN THERE AT 70,80,90, HELL EVEN 99%. I/WE ALWAYS wanted to race a person when they are at 100%! That way the LOSER WILL HAVE ABSOLUTLY ZERO excuses! Oh and if we found out they werent at there "BEST", we give them another try WITH NO PROBLEM(and vise versa) and dont talk/brag about it till we've beaten them at there "BEST"

?, so 112480 got "butthurt" because he lost to a gearing race? He has a 5 speed vs Moseley 6 speed. Meaning at a 40 45 roll(or whatever) he was more out of his powerband vs. Moseley. And u said he wants his "BEST" chance at winning?? Let me ask u, why in the hell would u want to race someone who is NOT running at there BEST???

Thats like me running someone(roll or dig) and while in the process my turbo just starts messing up, BUT when the race is over, the other person is saying/bragging that they won, but when i get/fix my turbo, he doesnt want to do another run b/c he said he already won and got a MILLION other ppl co-signing on it.

This shit has changed since back in the day. I/WE NEVER RACED SOMEONE WHEN THERE AT 70,80,90, HELL EVEN 99%. I/WE ALWAYS wanted to race a person when they are at 100%! That way the LOSER WILL HAVE ABSOLUTLY ZERO excuses! Oh and if we found out they werent at there "BEST", we give them another try WITH NO PROBLEM(and vise versa) and dont talk/brag about it till we've beaten them at there "BEST"
    I'm now almost positive that this 91s13 guy is 112480's alter ego. They sure do think alike and type alike. Does anybody know this clown in person?

You know because he TYPES LIKE THIS and NOT MANY PEOPLE, NOT MANY PEOPLE AT ALL! TYPE LIKE THIS!

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

BLAH BLAH BLAH.. His best chance is from a 60 roll, OR if he does a lower roll leaving at 5500-6000(I'm guessing on Rpm because the dyno is in Mph not RPM).. That is when his TQ peaks, He has his sheet, he also knows people... Base all your roll races from where the TQ Peaks, base your shift points off the start of that as well, Do the math, ask around "thats my 2 cents"..

Find you a good tranny guy because this car has a good TQ Curve, peak TQ just past vtec cross over and stays flat for 3000 rpm it looks like, Match the gearing with that curve and you will be in the game.. Anyone with any real racing knowledge would have know this.. Get the Dyno in RPM, and post it.. I'd like to see, and also compare it with gearing in the 5 & 6spd tranny's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast