Results 1 to 40 of 305

Thread: Rotary fun

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    MUFASA! thundercatz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    North GA
    Posts
    2,502
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    that is one of the best call outs I have ever had.lol my money might be a lil tight until after tax time. I see no problem in running your mustang heads up blower to whatever I got on mine. But the tires right now are my limiting factor right now. We will watch the weather but I'm down just need tires and the putup money. I can wait on the goat until I get more done.

    Nitrous 3Valve Mustang GT

  2. #2
    Slowest Car on IA David88vert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Johns Creek
    Age
    54
    Posts
    8,378
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thundercatz1 View Post
    that is one of the best call outs I have ever had.lol my money might be a lil tight until after tax time. I see no problem in running your mustang heads up blower to whatever I got on mine. But the tires right now are my limiting factor right now. We will watch the weather but I'm down just need tires and the putup money. I can wait on the goat until I get more done.
    So, are you declining for 1/29, or accepting? Make it clear.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!