Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: BRIANS EVO VS. WHITE TT350Z

sammich is my bitch 1000cckiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2.3 Evo 8
    Holy soap opera!
    tell me about it, i'm just trying to figure out if the water was part of a wet dream. hey man bring your car out.
    Resize sig area!

The guy riding with me put the water down for me so I could burn out in it but whatever get you 1000 and then we can do it once and for all. We can bet higher if needed.

"Owning a 9 second import is like coming out of the closet. At first you surprise everyone, but in the end you're still gay!"

riding with you what there wanst no body in that car you are funny
    Resize sig area!

Quote Originally Posted by stikiller
    you can heat drag radials just spinning them no need for water, I have had to sets of drag radials on the evo so water to dont need, but the water is an excuse because there wasnt any water down there.
    shane you know we are cool but from a dead stop its not possible one because you had race gas in the car. I was on 93
    Resize sig area!

I had a guy in the car with me he rode from ingles to the spot with me then he rode with someone else. We are cool, but if you want to we can bet thats no problem with me, I have lost before its no big thing to me.

"Owning a 9 second import is like coming out of the closet. At first you surprise everyone, but in the end you're still gay!"

2 slO4u

LOL!!!!.....Everyone talks so much shit and everyones a dumb ass...LMAO!!!!...people these days....

91 Honda Accord JDM "bucket" edition

Untouchable

Damn brian, " I bogged" is your favorite excuss after u lose. But u call BS when someone else fuc*s up. Are you ever going to admit to a lose? I would pay to see that.

2 slO4u

Quote Originally Posted by Nyteryder
    Damn brian, " I bogged" is your favorite excuss after u lose. But u call BS when someone else fuc*s up. Are you ever going to admit to a lose? I would pay to see that.

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA.........chill'.....

91 Honda Accord JDM "bucket" edition

BUT UH EVERYONE SAW IT DUMB AS I FORGOT YOU HAVE NEVER DROVE A AWD CAR SO YOU WOULDNT KNOW BITCH, BUT MY CLUTCH COST MORE THAN YOUR 240 WHERES YOU CAR JUNK YARD.
    Resize sig area!

YEAH AND I ACEDSHANE I DONT THINK HE WOULD LIE FOR ME BE CAUSE CAME AND WE RAN IT AGAIN AT LEAST SUSANS NISSAN CAN HOLD UP FOR MORE THAN ON RACE.
    Resize sig area!

Patience Pays...

Just curious what exactly the race gas did for the 350Z TT? Other than reduce knock or detonation the unichip does not advance the timing any more than if they were using 93 octane, so basically the race gas didnt give it any more of an advantage over pump.

BUT UH EVERYONE SAW IT DUMB AS I FORGOT YOU HAVE NEVER DROVE A AWD CAR SO YOU WOULDNT KNOW BITCH, BUT MY CLUTCH COST MORE THAN YOUR 240 WHERES YOU CAR JUNK YARD.
    i wouldnt be if your clutch coast more then a mans car that can run w/ you... and what does price have to do w/ anything? ive never meet you but when i read these forums you do always say ohh i bogged and then you say have you ever driven an awd? yes i have but not w/ power like that. so iam sure it is hard to launch, but i wouldn't be talkin smack to all these ppl who race you then you say oh i bogged.. like its ok! if there was money on the line and you bogged out you still lose same goes for water in the road, ect... just ive seen many races w/ diff ppl and you always seem to be bogging. your awd should be an adv to you... but what do i know i have a VW just my sry didnt mean to setp on anyones toes

AWD is easy to launch, 6000rpms, DROP CLUTCH.

if it bogs, LAUNCH Higher

/thread
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    Just curious what exactly the race gas did for the 350Z TT? Other than reduce knock or detonation the unichip does not advance the timing any more than if they were using 93 octane, so basically the race gas didnt give it any more of an advantage over pump.
    Exactly. Its not like we went and got another tune for another 50hp. But oh well. Just some food for thought, to as why I put water down to heat the tires, why do you think they spray water on the ground at the track, hmmm cant be to heat tires.

dont know about how much boost they run in that z (8 pounds ?), but they should be

able to run higher boost levels with the race gas. Now even though small, those

turbos should be capable of 10 psi or more.

Can the Vq aluminum block handle it is what i wanna know.

Untouchable

Lets be clear on this shit BITCH, I have never called you outside your name and you want to come on here and call me a bitch like I cant come see yo ass, FUCK YOU PUSSY ASS MUTHAFUCKA do something. You wanna make this shit some real beef shit than say so and come from behind that cpu cause I aint know e-thug, I will give it to yo ass for real. Make a move. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by toojdm
    dont know about how much boost they run in that z (8 pounds ?), but they should be

It runs 10 psi and thats all its ecu tuned I beleave

Ghetto Tunning Since 2000

Fuck this guy Jeremy, hes a assclown. This faggot needs to learn how to drive his car.
    Team Xlr8shen Groupie
    Phat Boy Racing CEO

"God" (AKA:Supra rice) aint shit!

Drifter/Kneedragger

i swear, i've never seen anyone keep up the excuse game for so damn long.

Ghetto Tunning Since 2000

Ita people like who make a person not want to come out to the races anymore. You cant have an excuse everytime to lose a race especially one as weak as "i bogged" or "my turbo didnt spool to such and such".
    Team Xlr8shen Groupie
    Phat Boy Racing CEO

"God" (AKA:Supra rice) aint shit!

Quote Originally Posted by jackdaripper
    It runs 10 psi and thats all its ecu tuned I beleave
    how long has the car been run on 10 pounds?

is 10 psi the most a Vq can run?

are you planning to run more boost on the stock sleeves, rods, and pistons, or are you gonna need to upgrade?

So are you making like 450whp now?

i meet of a guy who bought the greddy TT kit and hes blown 2 boosted engines. dont remember what his peak boost was.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

it can handle it... for like 10 minutes. and then BOOM!.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

hey speedmonkey, the first time, how did the silver z blow his engine?

valve hit a piston?

and second time?

Patience Pays...

I'm hitting as high as 11.5lbs from time to time. With a proper tune there are people pushing 12-13psi on the stock block, but with the APS kit you cannot just turn the boost up at will, the piggyback controls everything and cannot be tampered with unless you are an authorized unichip tuner. My boost is creeping up because of the denser air and the breathing modifications I have, it is supposed to be tuned to 8.5psi.

The Greddy kits were blowing because of bad tunes or oil starvation, not because of the VQ.

I dont know how long, it has 25k miles on it now and has had the kit since it was new I believe. It doesnt smoke and it take it like a champ. However, I wouldn't worry about it cause it isn't your car.

You dont have any detionation issues with your 11.5 psi on 93?

The Greddy kits were blowing because of bad tunes or oil starvation, not because of the VQ.

makes sense.

who tunes your car?

oil starvation,, is that why you got a new motor?

Patience Pays...

Strangely no detonation but 11.5psi is not a good thing by far, I don't push the car much as is for the fear of blowing my engine, if I still had my water injection kit installed I would feel more comfortable.

My car is currently untuned, I'm either going to get a baseline dyno and send everything to one of the authorized tuners in Chicago so he can take care of it.

My n/a engine blew due to oil consumption and replaced under warranty but it is believed that the stock oil pan that the Greddy kit uses (a lot of Greddy owners have switched to the APS or JWT oil pan) wasn't always sufficient starving the engine of oil.

Someone on another board made a good point, I've yet to see a VQ blow because of too much horsepower, its always something else that causes the engine failure, the VQ is a lot stronger than most would believe.

Both the EVO & the 350 Z are just shit talker i got o SRT4 neon over here when ever you all are serious about racing for some $$$$ just halla . It don't matter if its on the street, track , or on the mile. and remember, "It's not how you satand by your car is how you race your car"

Patience Pays...

lol I don't believe you just quoted ja rule, of course theres always going to be someone faster, I don't think the Evo or the 350Z is claiming to be the fastest around.

IA.com BS DETECTOR

Quote Originally Posted by LSVTEC92
    Both the EVO & the 350 Z are just shit talker i got o SRT4 neon over here when ever you all are serious about racing for some $$$$ just halla . It don't matter if its on the street, track , or on the mile. and remember, "It's not how you satand by your car is how you race your car"
    ok vin you just need to STFU

who want to race for $$$$$

Patience Pays...

whats done to the SRT?

Quote Originally Posted by LSVTEC92

How about a 03 cobra on the street.

Or hell we can try something on the street, that is as long as your running on a DOT tire.

Just to let yall know, I was riding with Shane, i did put the water down, there was water there. ----Football.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345