Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: setting up big car race for friday..

F&@k rollcages

Quote Originally Posted by B16a2 Civic
    proper english? wtf Lol
    ok, im not going to give you a grammar lesson, but if you look at your post, they are full of punctuation and grammar mistakes. ok, im done with the bs. if anyone wants to come out and race with us, PM me. and B16a2 Civic, i carry a Glock 36. dont threaten someone you have never met. some people take things seriously. people allways have to talk tough on the internet.

The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flamed03
    ok, im not going to give you a grammar lesson, but if you look at your post, they are full of punctuation and grammar mistakes. ok, im done with the bs. if anyone wants to come out and race with us, PM me. and B16a2 Civic, i carry a Glock 36. dont threaten someone you have never met. some people take things seriously. people allways have to talk tough on the internet.

now that you have taken me seriously, we'll see what pops off after that....and when i do come out there, i will talk " tough" right to you....oh and to let you kno, it dont matter what gun you carry, it matters if you get it off in time..
    oh and i dont talk about things after i kno what is goin down....so dont expect a convo from me untill im done with what im doing

i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

Banned Yo Fukin Noob

Quote Originally Posted by BTEC
    moreland ave, big parking lot, pretty sure u know the place. meet me and my boys there at 12am. hope u and ur boys are ready for a surprise. lol!!!

LOL!, What you gunna Sell?

F&@k rollcages

Quote Originally Posted by B16a2 Civic
    now that you have taken me seriously, we'll see what pops off after that....and when i do come out there, i will talk " tough" right to you....oh and to let you kno, it dont matter what gun you carry, it matters if you get it off in time..
    oh and i dont talk about things after i kno what is goin down....so dont expect a convo from me untill im done with what im doing
    i said im done dude. i dont speak ebonics, and your not going to shoot anyone. STFU. goddamn.

i said im done dude. i dont speak ebonics, and your not going to shoot anyone. STFU. goddamn.

stop speaking elingo then....i.e stfu....and if your done why respond?
    as you can tell i could care less what you say

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BCRAFTY
    Why don't you bring your shittalking ass out tonight and let me hand you your ass inside or outside your car. If you don't like it stop posting in here.
    dude.. shut the fuck up. seriously. get your race done. trying to be a bad ass or something?.. go whoop some ass in your redneck ferrari and shut the fuck up.

this thread is dumb.. thats the bottom line. you dont like it that we think its retarded.. and you had your say so. we have to put up with your shit, and you have to put up with ours. ITS LIFE. but dont try to intimidate people.

and this goes to anyone who does the same.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

Got 345's?

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles
    "flamed03" you should have beat that guys ass at dallas. and besides chris's and kyle's cars are slow. HAHA not sure who i am ask john work at nopi
    My car slow...... ya ask del how slow my car is.. oh ask john to..... oh and maybe chris... silver cars are just faster.

And for "you people" who need guns to fight.....
    94mtec/98gts

Certified Gearhead

B16a2 dont threaten people with guns this is all in fun and games. Speedmonkey your just a plain fag. I have owned all types and models of cars and the reason myself and my friends drive american cars is because they are easy to make fast. Why dont you go talk shit to someone who cares.
    Working hard

‹^›‹(ò¿ó)›‹^›

heyyyyy the domestics are arriving, woot, i'm not alone anymore.
    Chris
    91' Mustang GT
    512rwhp/468ft-lb

Banned Yo Fukin Noob

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedM0nkey
    dude.. shut the fuck up. seriously. get your race done. trying to be a bad ass or something?.. go whoop some ass in your redneck ferrari and shut the fuck up.

this thread is dumb.. thats the bottom line. you dont like it that we think its retarded.. and you had your say so. we have to put up with your shit, and you have to put up with ours. ITS LIFE. but dont try to intimidate people.

and this goes to anyone who does the same.

Where is the race tonight, yo?

Senior Member | IA Veteran Speedm0(\)key's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by v10sloboy
    B16a2 dont threaten people with guns this is all in fun and games. Speedmonkey your just a plain fag. I have owned all types and models of cars and the reason myself and my friends drive american cars is because they are easy to make fast. Why dont you go talk shit to someone who cares.

oh i see queer.. hahaha.. i love how you domestic guys get when i call your cars redneck ferraris haha

i had to restore the balance, thats why i made that comment just because i own imported cars does not mean i hate domestics. i didnt see the comment b16 made which was even dumber than bcraft's.

bottom line: the thread was dumb, take the comments.. i mean you guys obviously all fucking know each other.. too hard to pick up a fucking phone and set this up? fucking retarded END of discussion.
    2004 Nissan 350z Trng
    2004 Subaru WRX STi

solamente los putos te llegan en numeros

F&@k rollcages

guys, we are just inviting the people on this site we dont know. i do the same thing on other websites all the time, and no one gets pissed off about it. hell, dude with the civic said he was going to show me his .380, how low class is that? i know there are some fast imports around here, i wish you guys would bring them out.

‹^›‹(ò¿ó)›‹^›

guys, we are just inviting the people on this site we dont know. i do the same thing on other websites all the time, and no one gets pissed off about it. hell, dude with the civic said he was going to show me his .380, how low class is that? i know there are some fast imports around here, i wish you guys would bring them out.
    From what I've seen, IA is "mostly" is mostly for the show scene. And it seems like alot of the guys are really anal when it comes to street racing... There are some fast imports on here, but it seems the majority of the members aren't as into the racing aspect.... atleast not street racing.
    Chris
    91' Mustang GT
    512rwhp/468ft-lb

Patience Pays...

I'll be out at Barrett but I doubt I'd run anyone, I'd love to see you and your friends cars up close though. I'll be in a black G35 with black wheels.

F&@k rollcages

Quote Originally Posted by HyPer50
    From what I've seen, IA is "mostly" is mostly for the show scene. And it seems like alot of the guys are really anal when it comes to street racing... There are some fast imports on here, but it seems the majority of the members aren't as into the racing aspect.... atleast not street racing.

must be. if they are anal about street racing, they shouldnt have a kills section. or atleast the anal ones should stay out of this section. but, hey! who cares! of you want to bring that fox body out, shoot me a PM

Tony, im not sure if i am coming out tonight, but its possible. if i do i will more than likely be with a silver viper (smackdown, i havent talked to him yet, but i heard he wanted to do a little racin') and a white Z28. i will be in a dark red cobra, with a big ass hole in the front of my hood thats not supposed to be there. i will be looking for your G35

I might be out. But I'm leaving my guns at home and my car is a show car
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

‹^›‹(ò¿ó)›‹^›

was out there.... mostly at walmart, but made a few rounds around barrett. didn't see any cars that i recognized lol.
    Chris
    91' Mustang GT
    512rwhp/468ft-lb

:confused: good god i never knew a friendly little "meet and race" thread could lead to guns and shit.. NOTE TO SELF... never start a thread like this where "hood rats" can have someone read this to them. (cause they can't read themselves)...

Caution *******
    Do not read this below if your IQ is below 60.... MAY CAUSE THREATS OF GUNS...***

Tomorrow night Saturday. lets have a big turn out.. everyone interested i.m me and i'll tell you where.

PS: I am not a cop.. lol

Patience Pays...

Well I had a fun night, run ins with an M3, Mustang GT, and a Viper w/ the license plate Xclr8 or something to that effect.. seemed like a cool guy either way.

if the Viper was red (chris is his name)

Patience Pays...

Nah the Viper was blue and white

‹^›‹(ò¿ó)›‹^›

if the Viper was red (chris is his name)
    I saw a red viper at Walmart.... looked like one of the newer ones.. or atleast the hood did.
    Chris
    91' Mustang GT
    512rwhp/468ft-lb

it's a 98.. I was out there with him in my car

‹^›‹(ò¿ó)›‹^›

it's a 98.. I was out there with him in my car
    k.. guess this isn't your friends red viper then... cause the viper was parked alone. looked like 2 guys were in the car..

on a side note... i replyed in less than a minute... i think i need to go watch the game and get away from the computer.
    Chris
    91' Mustang GT
    512rwhp/468ft-lb

Certified Gearhead

Is this the viper you speak of??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -viper-jpg  
    Looking for a shop that does quality work??
    Mainstream Performance is the place to go
    "Don't make excuses...make power"

‹^›‹(ò¿ó)›‹^›

Quote Originally Posted by D16Civic
    Is this the viper you speak of??
    Yup... and I was parked 2 lanes to the right of where that pic was taken lmao...
    Chris
    91' Mustang GT
    512rwhp/468ft-lb

yep thats chris....

I saw a guy with the blue and white Viper and an xclr8 tag last night up by 285 and powers ferry. He laughed at my car when he saw it. He tried to take off on me.....then I blew by him. I slowed down to 25 mph after I passed him and he wouldn't get close to me......just remember that pink stickers add at least 100 whp. Be careful who you laugh at...even if a girl is driving a car with pink stickers
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

Lol....low class was your initial response, i stated take it to pm's since your 2 were th eonly ones talkin in this thread and you came with your intial low class response....guess what, a low class response gets a low class response.....did you expect an reaction like " okay yeah your right, bye cool guy !!!!!"
    fucka outta hea.

B16a2: They sure do bread them fucking stupid in Columbus..

Tracy: I laughed when i saw your car too.. (not being mean.. but it is a little bit to much.. at the end of the day it's still a lancer)

Tracy: I laughed when i saw your car too.. (not being mean.. but it is a little bit to much.. at the end of the day it's still a lancer)
    then come to Columbus and take in the nice air....
    not hard to find me here, on teh southside of thangs, we welcome you

I don't remember you laughing. It's not too much when you have something to advertise...like a shop. Everyone looks at it. Young, old, punk rock..I get the thumbs up from everyone. Doesn't matter if it's a Lancer or not. It's still fast as fuck and homeboy didn't want none of this Lancer
    Last edited by tracy; 11-07-2005 at 03:27 PM.
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

i've never seen a smart loaf of bread either. but b16a2 was BRED just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by PSINXS
    i've never seen a smart loaf of bread either. but b16a2 was BRED just fine.

Lol word.
    ahh he's just got his panties in a bunch, they'll eventually unwind on its own...i guess he thinks im "born and raised" here in Columbus...not quite but if he would have said brooklyn, then we can go from there....

Brooklyn................

TRACY.. I'd be more than happy to race you anyday of the week. From a dig, From a roll.. I'll even give you light and 2....

TRACY.. I'd be more than happy to race you anyday of the week. From a dig, From a roll.. I'll even give you light and 2....
    Great! Sounds like fun! I guess I'll see you around sometime . Do you have the Viper or is this "soon". If not the Viper, what car are you takiking about?

I think I should get a car length for every extra cylindar that you have on me.

NM. We can just race however you want (except the standing mile Phil Panas ). I don't like excuses. BTW, I don't have testosterone. I'm not afraid to lose.

"I'll even give you light and 2"
    ^^^what does that mean. :confused:
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

I drive the white camaro that is always on barrett with the red, silver, Black vipers, and the pewter corvette.

I drive the white camaro that is always on barrett with the red, silver, Black vipers, and the pewter corvette.
    I don't really hang out at Barrett. I have some friends that live there. So if I go it's becuase we were having dinner in that part of town. I don't remember the car, but that's cool. I have a race this weekend and drifting next, but I'll hit you up as soon as we get a chance to hang
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

Got 345's?

CRAFT you might want to buy some tires first.
    94mtec/98gts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12