Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Callout: EJhonson88

Default Callout: EJhonson88

Whats up man, for some time you said we would be a good match, so I figured I would do a call out to find out. I see you make 210whp and your run with Chunky was even. I have never run Chunky so I would not know how I compare. I do know I make 200 wheel so while I have a slight underhand, I think it would be pretty close. The Sentra chassis/wheels are stock so 1: I can only go from a 40 roll, and 2: vteckidd said with my stock suspension with the huge wheel gap turns my car into a teeter totter while shifting lol. Either way, maybe we can run this Wednesday, Friday or Sunday. Whichever is convenient for you. One other thing: If you win, I will give you $50. If I win, I’ll give you $20 for gas for coming out.

Here are some pics of the sentra that I took just now. Its not photo shoot material and I realized that it would never be, so I haven’t washed it in 2yrs. Kind of like loving parents with a retarded child.

damn, win win situtation for him

The EMPIRE

sounds look a good deal

I want to run him when you are done Voya, hit me up when this goes down
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Sounds like a plan Mike.

Im an Alcoholic so im gonna have to add some more of these

I wish that I could have run you, but you saw what happened. When she's back on the road, expect a friendly callout.

Quote Originally Posted by chunky View Post
    I wish that I could have run you, but you saw what happened. When she's back on the road, expect a friendly callout.
    It sucks that happend. While I know you can rebuild on your own, if you want a helping hand wether me wrenching or being a waterboy, call me. As far as the future callout, Im down for it.

Nice callout
    -If You Own A Honda And Say "Headers", Go Jump Off Bridge...........

Quote Originally Posted by TheSnail View Post
    If you win, I will give you $50. If I win, I’ll give you $20 for gas for coming out.
    Just one of many ways to respect the K-series. gl on the runs

Just for the record TheSnail, that sentra of your yours could get pull over for not having rear bumper. My brother got pulled over on his sc300 he had no rear bumper so the cop gave him the ticket. So just a heads up on it.

knightsleeper@$%&$

^^^

But thats a sc300. When cops pass by me they feel bad for me. I got pulled over for a cracked windshield and told the cop it " Sir, the windshield probably cost more than this car". He laughed and let me go. Then I got pulled over for laying drag. I told the cop "Im sorry sir, I was in a rush and I know I was pushing it but I didnt know it would do all that." looking at the sentra he figured it was a honest mistake and let me go. Two weeks later I get pulled over for laying drag and darting off to 100. Took the cop about 2miles to catch up and he was fucking pissed off. I gave him the exact speach as the other one but he wasnt buying it. He asked what time was the test I was in such a hurry to get to and I told him 10am, than he asked me if I thought I could get bailed out by then lol. He said he could ticket me all day long for wreckless driving while cusing me out, so I went from "didnt know a sentra could do that" mode, to "Im sorry sir I was an idiot, Im sorry" mode. He gave me a ticket for laying drag. I than went to court to convince the Judge by down playing the sentra again. I told him "its an old sentra, its not a race car like a mustang or corvette. I know I was pushing but it, though it probably only has 100hp and it but didnt think it would do all that." He smirked right when I said 100hp, probably because he has 400hp benz. Either way he dismissed the charges so it worked again lol. Anyway, with the not having a bumper thing. With driving somthing that looks like an utter heap of crap, they feel pitty for you. If by chance they would pull me over, I'd play the "Sir, the bumper probably cost more then this car" card again.

Certified Gearhead

Lol so... money either way? Why the fuck not... ummmmmm I guess I'll buy the drinks afterwords then? Haha let's take this to PM and we can figure out where it's going to be and when.

Challenge Accepted.
    K-What?!?!

Sounds good Sir. Though with me being an alchoholic I cant just have one drink, so I'll have to wait until I get home. I will join yall and watch yall drink or maybe go to waffle house or somthing afterwards.

I love that car.

looks like a straight race car

DC5-R

thesnail: are you running the sr20ve neo? if so, this may be a hell of a match.

^^^

But thats a sc300. When cops pass by me they feel bad for me. I got pulled over for a cracked windshield and told the cop it " Sir, the windshield probably cost more than this car". He laughed and let me go. Then I got pulled over for laying drag. I told the cop "Im sorry sir, I was in a rush and I know I was pushing it but I didnt know it would do all that." looking at the sentra he figured it was a honest mistake and let me go. Two weeks later I get pulled over for laying drag and darting off to 100. Took the cop about 2miles to catch up and he was fucking pissed off. I gave him the exact speach as the other one but he wasnt buying it. He asked what time was the test I was in such a hurry to get to and I told him 10am, than he asked me if I thought I could get bailed out by then lol. He said he could ticket me all day long for wreckless driving while cusing me out, so I went from "didnt know a sentra could do that" mode, to "Im sorry sir I was an idiot, Im sorry" mode. He gave me a ticket for laying drag. I than went to court to convince the Judge by down playing the sentra again. I told him "its an old sentra, its not a race car like a mustang or corvette. I know I was pushing but it, though it probably only has 100hp and it but didnt think it would do all that." He smirked right when I said 100hp, probably because he has 400hp benz. Either way he dismissed the charges so it worked again lol. Anyway, with the not having a bumper thing. With driving somthing that looks like an utter heap of crap, they feel pitty for you. If by chance they would pull me over, I'd play the "Sir, the bumper probably cost more then this car" card again.
    Hahaha I know exactly what you mean. I got pulled over once for laying a drag in my '84 civic (about 140whp 1800lbs, not bad for what it was). the cop asked "what in the world do you think you're doing" and then said "if you're gonna burn the tires, at least get something that'll burn them" and let me off with a warning.

Also got pulled over for an expired tag. I told him I just got it out of the shop and showed him the receipt for $3K (was for rebuild, pistons, rods, cams, headwork, etc) and also the bill of sale for 3K (bought it with the swap already). He felt sorry for me spending 6K on what looked like a $500 POS and told me to "go get a tag tomorrow" and off I went.

sleepers ftw

^^^

You ever think about being a lawyer,lol...Make sure you take video of the race..

92 mx3

I see lots of rice in this thread......

2006 Corvette Z06
    2" Stainless Works LT Headers
    Random Technologies 3" X-pipe, with high flow polished cats
    Callaway "Honker" cold air intake
    Ported throttle body and intake
    Custom dyno tune by MTI Racing Atlanta
    496rwhp/478tq

Certified Gearhead

Lank you're just jealous. Quit trying to start trouble.
    K-What?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked View Post
    I love that car.
    I never had that bbq last weekend. We will set something up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    looks like a straight race car
    Maybe in a 3rd world country lol

Quote Originally Posted by IntegraXTR View Post
    thesnail: are you running the sr20ve neo? if so, this may be a hell of a match.
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Moseley View Post
    Hahaha I know exactly what you mean. I got pulled over once for laying a drag in my '84 civic (about 140whp 1800lbs, not bad for what it was). the cop asked "what in the world do you think you're doing" and then said "if you're gonna burn the tires, at least get something that'll burn them" and let me off with a warning.

Also got pulled over for an expired tag. I told him I just got it out of the shop and showed him the receipt for $3K (was for rebuild, pistons, rods, cams, headwork, etc) and also the bill of sale for 3K (bought it with the swap already). He felt sorry for me spending 6K on what looked like a $500 POS and told me to "go get a tag tomorrow" and off I went.

sleepers ftw
    Lol. Exactly. Thats the reason I dont want to get rims or anything like that. Though it would look alot better and a decent set would be $600-$800, there are strings attached. There are hidden costs to purchesing the wheels and thats about $500+ per year in tickets lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Siverprobegt View Post
    You ever think about being a lawyer,lol...Make sure you take video of the race..
    No, a lawyer would be too technical and probably do a plea bargin or something. I use my sentra as my lawyer and it represents me as a poor individual thats falling behind on rent on his trailor, so the guilt for the cop/judge is too much to make me pay for a ticket lol.

Don like 2 prof reed

I want ejohonson88 from a dig in my mi padre's truck!
    Alpha-N /// Youtube - NASA - PCA - BMW CCA - Chin

Certified Gearhead

Alright Ian, let me know next time you are in GA. My GF actually lives right by your dad's house haha. I'll do a dig if you give me a car for being wrong wheel drive.
    K-What?!?!

I got the place, but now we will have to wait on the weather. I checked the 5day forcast and its not pretty. All of them have raining clouds with lightning bolts. So nor by mid week or next weekend it should hopfully clear up.

Let me know I want to do this asap
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Im thinking this wednesday at the mild/turbo vs na thing if thats still going on.

No idea what that is but you have my number hit me up.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Certified Gearhead

Interested to see you out Vtec
    K-What?!?!

Try to make sure my shadiness doesn't rub off on you. I suppose we can talk in person .
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Certified Gearhead

Lol alright. Try not to get so butt hurt that you like every other racer out there has a little bit of shadyness about them, some more so than others... Doesn't mean I dislike you, lol I know plenty of shady people.
    K-What?!?!

That's a claim you shouldn't make or assert especially to someone that runs and owns their own business and has gone out of their way numerous times to help you out.

Again, what is so shady about my car? What's so shady about me?

Shady is a character opinion that I don't like or think you need to use when describing me.

You might think I'm not disclosing all about my car but again that's horseshit. You've seen my car in person, ALL my mods are online. Nothing to hide.

You guys are making me want to go balls out an just gut it though
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Alright fellas, its all fun and games. What ever happens, the three of us aftewards will go to Waffle House or Stake 'n' Shake, which ever, on me.

someone give me a call and let me know when this is going down. I'd like to come out and spectate.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    Let me know I want to do this asap

can i run too...

Quote Originally Posted by chunky View Post
    someone give me a call and let me know when this is going down. I'd like to come out and spectate.
    Chunky I'll give you a call for sure. From the looks of it with the intrest, the na/mild turbo thing this Wednesday aint going to happen but we will do runs at the same place right up the road this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by T's EG View Post
    can i run too...
    With your recent registration and low post, I would have to have someone from the kills forum or a reputable member of IA say you are legit. If you are, then you are more than welcome to join.

Ts is cool he is from Import Xpert
    -www.usedbarcode.net

car is stripe isnt it?LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    Ts is cool he is from Import Xpert
    THANKS MAN HOPFULLY I GET THE THUMBS UP FOR THE INVITE...

Chunky I'll give you a call for sure. From the looks of it with the intrest, the na/mild turbo thing this Wednesday aint going to happen but we will do runs at the same place right up the road this weekend.

With your recent registration and low post, I would have to have someone from the kills forum or a reputable member of IA say you are legit. If you are, then you are more than welcome to join.
    pm's

Save ur engines!
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    The internet: It's not just for Porn anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by T's EG View Post
    THANKS MAN HOPFULLY I GET THE THUMBS UP FOR THE INVITE...
    Invited

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast