Results 1 to 40 of 129

Thread: OFFICIAL: SDR callout thread!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Lil' ol SmackedInATL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Douglasville
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jjmastertech View Post



    At least one of the Honda guys is one of the fast guys, lol! You are right, SmackedInATL, you shouldnt ask anyone to tune their car down just so you can be close, you should tune your car up to be competitive.


    I don't categorize you as one of them "Honda guys" like I was referring too. Too bad I couldn't make it down there yesterday, was trying but decided to just wait for Steele on Sunday...we'll see what happens.

  2. #2
    IA Sponsor JJSPEC Racing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    www.jjspec.com Macon, Ga
    Posts
    1,619
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmackedInATL View Post
    I don't categorize you as one of them "Honda guys" like I was referring too. Too bad I couldn't make it down there yesterday, was trying but decided to just wait for Steele on Sunday...we'll see what happens.
    I didnt think you were, lol. Good luck, that is a nice track!


    JJSPEC RACING - Central Ga's source for performance parts,
    fabrication, tuning, general repair and a whole lot more! 478 621 5000


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!