Originally Posted by Vteckidd Your turbo eg is scared of my crx ok cool I don't think you can drive, faster on paper and faster in real life are two different things ricer Is I stated before I cant drive this car..please do us a favor and suck a dick thanks. Originally Posted by Vteckidd let's see 7 years ago I was 21 you were 17 I never saw you out there. Try again son You ditn look hard enough..I was out there way before imports were there...no to say I was racing but I was there
Jason..
Originally Posted by Jason.. Is I stated before I cant drive this car..please do us a favor and suck a dick thanks. You ditn look hard enough..I was out there way before imports were there...no to say I was racing but I was there Oh see I was actually racing not spectating. Youngin
Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager -www.usedbarcode.net
View Tag Cloud
Forum Rules