Quote Originally Posted by SmackedInATL
Yeah Rick and Komi ran a few times, don't know if they ever got a clean run due to Komi's tranny issues getting it into 3rd. Change that fluid Komi!!

Rick and I ran on the way home as we left (about 40-115)and I don't think he even pulled a car on me. So he think's something is up since he has a ported blower and 4# lower and should definitely pull hard on me...I'll let him explain what he may think is up though...definitely down on power tho...
We talked a bit last night about it, he was concered obviously lol

I ran him on the highway one time from 45, and it looked about the same as it always does between he and I (of course, it's POSSIBLE I'm down on power, too). But he said he started after you did on the jump, got out of it, then back in it, plus he'd just got back from driving a LOT, and sitting a lot when running Komi, then turned his car off....so he THINKS he was heatsoaked. He also thinks there's a really conservative tune on it, and it starts pulling timing at around 130 IAT. His car only dyno'd like 489 in 92 degree weather, and it looks like the car is pulling timing on the dyno run.