Thanks for lookin out man but ain't no body trying to drive to Hampton to run a 1/8th mile. We looking to get down in the street.Originally Posted by garagdoorman
I've editted all mentions of roads in this thread you guys know better.
Thanks for lookin out man but ain't no body trying to drive to Hampton to run a 1/8th mile. We looking to get down in the street.Originally Posted by garagdoorman
I've editted all mentions of roads in this thread you guys know better.
I'd be down. Didn't know anyone left their houses anymore, though lol
lank i know youll bust my ass. i wanna c how bad tho. im racing a bones-stock one this weekend i hope. if i beat him which i prob wont then i would like to try you out. if he beats me then i know not to try!
2006 mustang gt
gears
bolt-ons
I don't know if you want to mention what you've got....but if it's what I think it is, you should be able to take a stocker down. I don't know if you're going from a roll or dig, anything can happen from a dig...in fact I'd put my money on you. I do believe I'd be faster than you, but I think it would be close enough for us to have a good run. I'll definitely do it if you win against the other car.
lemme drive your car form a dig, we will get the most out of it then...lolOriginally Posted by Lankhoss
Ha ha ha.Originally Posted by btstone
I can drive it just fine, I just prefer not to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dJEGFPj-2g
hadnt seen that one in a minute!! rated it for ya tooOriginally Posted by Lankhoss
![]()
what's up with the vette/viper meet this yea?? at atl mtor speedway again?
00 GSR 13.33@114 (355/304), 92 LX 5.0(twin somethings), 02 MTI(TX) ZO7 427 (540/518)sold, bmw 318w/2jz(driftn), 93 Supra TT Hardtop, 04 ford excursion, 55 chevy cruiser
MabletonSpeedShop member
MCE Mafia supporting member
honored to be MCE Dec'08 rotm
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RNQN9i4Be-kvette mtn run
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjgbxbGyN5A poopra 1st 9sec 1/4
I hadn't looked into it yet. The one I went to last year was a Corvette event at AMS to raise money for breast cancer research, and the Viper Club was invited. I think there may be another event that is done for Corvettes down there each year as well. Which one are you refering to?Originally Posted by NevrNufTorq
I hope this goes down it's been way to dead in here.
k sounds good lank ill keep u in the loop. o n thanks!
2006 mustang gt
gears
bolt-ons
Friday night is the only good night for me this week. Saturday is a nogo.
hey i would like to join. thats as long as its on the weekends.
y dont we post pone it till not this sat but next so everyone has time to make plans around it, and its much easier for most to make it out on sat nights than fri.
2006 mustang gt
gears
bolt-ons
updated my first pg list. if your not on it and want on post up, or vice versa
2006 mustang gt
gears
bolt-ons
Depending on location, I'd come out. I live in Clayton County though...
Someone please PM me the possible location.
- 2011 BMW 535i M-Sport - BMS Stage 1
- 2003 TL-S Totalled
- 2004 TSX - A-Spec wheels
- 1991 S13 RB25DET S2 - sold, and missed
looks like the hp ranges from 350-low 500s so there will be a few good runs for everyone. one person going does prob make over 800ft/lbs tho. but it also weighs 6000lbs lol
2006 mustang gt
gears
bolt-ons
How much power do you make Brian? I'm coming out on slicks so I'm not looking for any rolls. Dig or nothing for me...man up fellas.Originally Posted by onebadgt
![]()
Do you know what that thing traps since you've added boost?Originally Posted by bowdown201
Depending on when it is I might come out and play also. When there is a for shure date let me know and I will try to come out ya'lls way if I can.
(SRT EQUIPPED) It's Just A Neon...
1/4mile= 11.21 @ 127mph 2.0 60ft
The Boost Is Strong With This One.
If You Can't Say Anything Nice,
"Then Go F**k Yourself"!!!
Im down if you guys do it tomorrow or next weekend. I will just cancel going to the track. Im prob in the mid 400's now on the meth
Neon PoWa
Now Delta 46 equipped
432whp/425wtq on lower boost
so, is this thing happening?
Prob not.Originally Posted by FlyingStroke240
Jason..
prob not for you. i know im down 100% and i know quite a few others will be. how about we plan on sat aug 1st!
2006 mustang gt
gears
bolt-ons
it looks like we got a pretty good weather today, i hope it doesn't rain on he next one.Originally Posted by onebadgt
![]()
so whats diff in planning 2 week out and saying a car is down and will run in 2 weeks? shouldn't this thread be locked also?Originally Posted by onebadgt
hell no. im not putting it off. my cars ready netime. i just figure knowing in advance would allow more people to attend.Originally Posted by NEMO
2006 mustang gt
gears
bolt-ons
Dude, stop...please. No one's car is down in this thread making callouts. He put this off to allow the max number of participants to plan to attend.Originally Posted by NEMO
Obviously because 90% of the clowns in here new 2+ weeks to decide if they can show up somewhere.
please ban all the douche-bags form coming
Tex me when and where buddy.Originally Posted by btstone
Jason..
i willOriginally Posted by Jason..
please ban all the douche-bags form coming
Damn, I've gotta be up in TN on August 2nd for my niece's birthday. Hmmm, guess I'll just have to get up early on Sunday lol
damn right. committement baby. that swhat im talking aboutOriginally Posted by Lankhoss