Originally Posted by 331coupe
I didn't vote for you![]()
Originally Posted by 331coupe
I didn't vote for you![]()
I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"
yeah but you drive a neon so your vote doesn't mean muchOriginally Posted by stillaneon
Coming from the guy with 19 posts and that is so well liked...Originally Posted by 331coupe
But again, you drive a mustang so the chances of you thinking you are god is pretty high
I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"
Who said anything about a mustang?Originally Posted by stillaneon
I owned mustangs and I was never like that?Originally Posted by stillaneon
![]()
There are exceptions. I have met a few mustang owners who are cool. But the majority or them are dicks.Originally Posted by Tech5
Who think that because the have 8 cylinders they are god
I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"
hate to say it but it isnt just mustang owners like that. every car has owners like that. Honda drivers, f body owners, srt owners, every other car ever made, etc i dont understand why you seem to have this big problem with thinking all mustang owners are dicks with only a few exceptions. Ive yet to find a group who doesnt think there cars are gods gift to mankind. Just my .02. ill get off my soapbox nowOriginally Posted by stillaneon
Originally Posted by DSGMach1
![]()
![]()
R.I.P SCOTT HAYWORTH WE ALL WILL MISS YOU
LOL at your sig!!Originally Posted by DSGMach1
![]()
Good meeting you!
hey 331 didnt know a fairmont was the same thing as a mustang what kinda body kit did you get for it i need one for mineOriginally Posted by stillaneon
Someone should have looked at the pix i posted for you!!
R.I.P SCOTT HAYWORTH WE ALL WILL MISS YOU
Roger you dont know his name?Originally Posted by nitrousfed
I thought he was your friend....
And when it comes down to it, fairmont/mustang. same breed.
And to say he's not driving a mustang, is to say that a MX-6 driver isn't driving a probe.
It's the same platform with a different look.....
I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"
so its sorta like a go-cart/neon same breed right? This board is funny, all I did was call anyone who wanted to streetrace out, and that makes me a dick head, LOL.Originally Posted by stillaneon
yes i know his name. he might want me to tell his name because its just like yoursidaddy if people find out who he is then all the BACKPEDDLING will start also if he wants anyone to know who he is im sure he will tellOriginally Posted by stillaneon
R.I.P SCOTT HAYWORTH WE ALL WILL MISS YOU
nitrousfed, you have been repped accordingly due to you have made a thread calling folks out, with a car that doesn't even belong to you, and are straight swingin from another dudes nuts, which makes you a fag, and allow even more repping.
this thread straight fails.