Why don't you ever talk to me like this in real life....please next time you see me, I will LOL and you do the same reply to me...Originally Posted by jayjaySTI
Why don't you ever talk to me like this in real life....please next time you see me, I will LOL and you do the same reply to me...Originally Posted by jayjaySTI
wtf since the day BLACKIX wax ur ass. u stop showing up to meets . is only 10$ pay them and get it over with. have word on what u sayOriginally Posted by Ronsam2006
JayJaySTI
Yeah...there you go...tone that voice of yours. On the money subject, have I ever seen BlackIX once after the race, I have been to many meets Sonics, BP, he never showed. Ask him yourself.Originally Posted by jayjaySTI
we go to every sonic meet since that day. i dont know man try to sell that home depot lip or something. just check if u still got ur balls in place. if u do pay simple is not 100. or 50 or 20. 10$ moda fucking dollarsOriginally Posted by Ronsam2006
JayJaySTI
Yeah right...every sonics meet since that day. Yea my balls have not moved...but you need to quit bitching about something that is not involved with you, go wear your tampon now. Learn some proper English and come back.Originally Posted by jayjaySTI