Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: B18c1Turboed Your Call OUT!! Seriously

Quote Originally Posted by run4cover
    Hmmmm...if the DSM is making that power, I'm pulling for DSM's all day....hmmmm...2000lbs vs. ~3200lbs (If no weight reduction done)....AWD vs. wrong wheel drive .......524whp(honda) vs. 558whp(DSM)....379lb.ft (honda) vs. 482lb.ft (DSM)... the major factor here is weight (the only advantage the honda has).

The other major player is the area under the curve....win here goes to the DSM too...the Honda has more rpm's to play with though....should be interesting.

But as an ex-DSMer....put these cocky Honduh drivers in their place!......last!
    lol all of the dsm-ers i know with over 300awhp have their shits gutted + mad weight reduction. Pound for Pound weight reduction is infinitely more important than power in those dsm's. Lotsa ppl spend mad money on that rather than under the hood... hope he was smart enough to do that.

im sure both cars have something up their sleeve's....

Damn....interestin thread.....sept. 30 lots of cams to video type this........

mad props to both of u as long as u both SHOW UP win or lose.

can't wait

But as an ex-DSMer....put these cocky Honduh drivers in their place!......last!
    Cocky?? LMAO, how many high hp DSM's in Ga do you know running 10's and still street driven??
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. KiDD
    i dont know, fonzy can get gangsta, he drives a impala. hes a wife beater and a shotgun away from being Scarface

enough talk lets see the race already

Quote Originally Posted by XLR8NMr2
    enough talk lets see the race already
    that what im saying

IA.com BS DETECTOR

Quote Originally Posted by anothaRRR
    Cocky?? LMAO, how many high hp DSM's in Ga do you know running 10's and still street driven??
    zero that i know of. hell,the only one that even know that ran 10s is jeremys old while 1g gsx and it broke something about every 2 runs down the track.

Quote Originally Posted by WINDSOR
    zero that i know of. hell,the only one that even know that ran 10s is jeremys old while 1g gsx and it broke something about every 2 runs down the track.
    damn now that would suck ass

yall are all gay. lets see a fight to the death..

unless yall are in the single digits ure gay. infact im gay as fuck.
    and mike is even gayer.

do best 2 of 3 so theres no question.

glass half full
    96 lt1 vette
    all bolt ons

Sp33DMonkey bitch

:idb: :jerkit:

see :wgaf:

I'm not from here, so I don't know of any.....I'm not too impressed with a 10 sec street honduh either.....it's not rocket science to build a 500whp turbo 4 cylinder, and that car would never win any street races on street tires (or drag tires for that fact)....like I said...wrong wheel drive.

The bottom line is this....you can build a coffee table into a 10 sec street car with enough money...just depends on what you choose to spend your money on...and how much $$$ you have to begin with.

Fact: any 500whp, 2000lb. car is gonna be relatively fast......why you acting cocky? Not like your the first to build a high HP honduh...or run 10's...been going on since the early '90's......would think you reinvented the wheel or something......at the end of the day...it's still a Honda. :jerkit:
    Always startin new $hit
    [IMG][/IMG]

Kabul, Afghanistan.. Xrated O.G.'s Avatar

What I wouldn't do to have gotten ahold of that set-up.......LOL...
    The XUV !!!

Quote Originally Posted by One Tuning Tuner
    What I wouldn't do to have gotten ahold of that set-up.......LOL...
    one tuning tuner.... you and mitsu set up that race yet? or is everything going on over pms?

I'm not from here, so I don't know of any.....I'm not too impressed with a 10 sec street honduh either.....it's not rocket science to build a 500whp turbo 4 cylinder, and that car would never win any street races on street tires (or drag tires for that fact)....like I said...wrong wheel drive.

The bottom line is this....you can build a coffee table into a 10 sec street car with enough money...just depends on what you choose to spend your money on...and how much $$$ you have to begin with.

Fact: any 500whp, 2000lb. car is gonna be relatively fast......why you acting cocky? Not like your the first to build a high HP honduh...or run 10's...been going on since the early '90's......would think you reinvented the wheel or something......at the end of the day...it's still a Honda. :jerkit:
    I dont own a 2000lb hatch. Never did I say I was the first or last to build a high hp honda. Cocky?? Not acting cocky I just know what I have. You talking so much shit about not being impressed and shit, what do you drive?? A unfinished 300zx, primered Nissan, and thats impressive. Never did I say everybody should be impressed by our cars. We have put alot of time, money, and effort, maybe not rocket science but sure as hell isnt that easy. Yes its a just Honda, Acura, so what, any car is the same, whether its a chevy, ford, or whatever.
    i dont know, fonzy can get gangsta, he drives a impala. hes a wife beater and a shotgun away from being Scarface

I dont own a 2000lb hatch. Never did I say I was the first or last to build a high hp honda. Cocky?? Not acting cocky I just know what I have. You talking so much shit about not being impressed and shit, what do you drive?? A unfinished 300zx, primered Nissan, and thats impressive. Never did I say everybody should be impressed by our cars. We have put alot of time, money, and effort, maybe not rocket science but sure as hell isnt that easy. Yes its a just Honda, Acura, so what, any car is the same, whether its a chevy, ford, or whatever.

well put

People have not been building 600whp+ daily driven honda's since the early nineties, especially not 10 sec cars. Not too long ago I was looking at some of the early battle of the import races and they were super pumped when a full race honda broke into the 11's and that was like 92-93 I think. I have the utmost respect for the Under Pressure crews and their cars and the DSM better come with his A game if he plans to win this matchup. Good luck to both, should be a fun one to watch I'm sure that since this thread there will be about 75 videos if this race ever goes down.

IA KING

AWD/FWD, Honda/DSM, who fucking cares just run the shit and get it over w/... less talk more action!!!

IA.com BS DETECTOR

right,and you have what? There are like 3 10 second hondas around here. If it was that easy everyone would have one. It may be still a honda but its a honda that can bust your slow ass. And no i don't think there were any 10 second hondas around in the early 90s.

this thread is interesting

pimp shit... as for the race... the cars are matched well with HP. the civic has the weight.... the DSM has the AWD.... the real question is..."which one of you can drive better?"

So where in the hell is this punk ass at anyways? I get a good feeling that someone just wanted to start some shit just for laughs...
    The XUV !!!

is it really easy to build a 10 second honda? if it was that easy everyone would be running 10's...wouldnt u agree? It aint that expensive either...well, my setup was not expensive at all. No one is acting cocky... but they do have some high horsepower honda's in GA...so if they are happy/ proud of that let them be...
    94 Supra= 500rwhp

oh btw... if anyone wants to go to commerce this Friday..i'll be there racing... maybe we can race for fun....
    94 Supra= 500rwhp

Quote Originally Posted by 93H22ACX

oh btw... if anyone wants to go to commerce this Friday..i'll be there racing... maybe we can race for fun....

You without slicks or drag radials and maybe I would for shits and giggles...
    Just to see if it would even be close....LOL...
    The XUV !!!

i only have slick... shit i havent raced with street tires for hmmmm 3 years now lol...

come by any how....i dont think ive ever met you...
    94 Supra= 500rwhp

i only have slick... shit i havent raced with street tires for hmmmm 3 years now lol...

LMAO.....
    The XUV !!!

I might have to put the RRR back together and bring it out for a rematch....

Go back and read your posts...you and your "so called" crew ARE cocky....nuff said. Never said my 300zx was anything special...it served its purpose while I had it.....unlike most of you...I build my cars strictly for the street and pump gas....not to make big numbers on the dyno...or even to run a number at the drag strip.

Put that honda on drag radials and tune it for 93 octane pump gas....then run my 300zx and see what happens. Lets see what kind of numbers your big bad honduh makes on 93 octane with the timing retarded and the boost lowered significantly because you aren't on race gas....quit trying to compare a race car to a "true" street car. Can your honduh drive from coast to coast with a full stereo and the a/c on? Hell no!!!!!...at the end of the day, my 300zx still had 430rwhp and 425rwtq on 18psi and pump gas....nuff said.
    Always startin new $hit
    [IMG][/IMG]

right,and you have what? There are like 3 10 second hondas around here. If it was that easy everyone would have one. It may be still a honda but its a honda that can bust your slow ass. And no i don't think there were any 10 second hondas around in the early 90s.
    wow!!! 3 10 second honduhs :jerkit: ....see my reply above about it busting my slow ass (especially when you have no idea what I drive).....some people just reply to be the internet hero. And it is that easy to build a 500hp turbo 4 cylinder......big fuel system, big turbo, engine management....see how simple that is. Everyone doesn't do it, because it's either impractical for 90% of us, or some people simply don't have the money....especially those who can't turn their own wrenches....I can turn my own wrenches quite well....can you?
    Always startin new $hit
    [IMG][/IMG]

is it really easy to build a 10 second honda? if it was that easy everyone would be running 10's...wouldnt u agree? It aint that expensive either...well, my setup was not expensive at all. No one is acting cocky... but they do have some high horsepower honda's in GA...so if they are happy/ proud of that let them be...
    Not that expensive, huh? lets see...unlike an sr20det or 4g63....honda engines will require rods, pistons, sleeving, and whatever else needs to be done to them to make 500whp....now tell me that's not expensive. An open deck block doesn't lend itself well to 30+psi of boost. Just because I'm not fond of hondas doesn't mean I haven't looked into what it takes to build one....they have some of the best stock flowing heads ever....not sure how the valvetrain reacts with forced induction...and hondata is relatively cheap compared to other engine management systems.

Oh yeah, lets not forget....you get to start from scratch building a turbo kit....after you've built the engine......yeah, doesn't sound expensive to me at all....hell , I'll build me one for $19.95 tomorrow
    Always startin new $hit
    [IMG][/IMG]

Now that I've answered all of my fans, let me end this now....I don't have my 300zx anymore, so no need to try to call me out....the mustang in my sig is my DD, it's pretty much stock....my new project is an S13 240sx with an sr20det.....I'm building it along the same lines of my 300zx.....to be able to drive it everyday, and from coast to coast (if I wanted to), but with a litle twist.....this car WILL be able to hand alot of people "L's" out on the highway, should I put race gas in it......Once it's done, you all will know, because I will start calling out people left and right....until then, feel free to call me out, I'll put you in my appointment book.....for a future beating

Now, back to the subject at hand.....DSM is gonna have him some honduh for lunch
    Always startin new $hit
    [IMG][/IMG]

YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar

just get the race going and post the video ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

Not that expensive, huh? lets see...unlike an sr20det or 4g63....honda engines will require rods, pistons, sleeving, and whatever else needs to be done to them to make 500whp....now tell me that's not expensive. An open deck block doesn't lend itself well to 30+psi of boost. Just because I'm not fond of hondas doesn't mean I haven't looked into what it takes to build one....they have some of the best stock flowing heads ever....not sure how the valvetrain reacts with forced induction...and hondata is relatively cheap compared to other engine management systems.

Oh yeah, lets not forget....you get to start from scratch building a turbo kit....after you've built the engine......yeah, doesn't sound expensive to me at all....hell , I'll build me one for $19.95 tomorrow
    my setup is almost as much as a 240 and a sr20 combined.i would say my setup costed me about $5000-$6000 which includes car, turbo, pistons and rods..hell... you dont need to get sleeves, pistons and rods... lets see there are people who has made 500-650whp on stock honda motors (not locally )... let alone one of our first motor made 570whp stock....

open deck not good for boost? say that most people making over 500hp on open deck....

Honda stock valve train works pretty well with boost....

oh... i wish it was $19.95
    Last edited by 93H22ACX; 09-12-2005 at 07:40 AM.
    94 Supra= 500rwhp

Lets see what kind of numbers your big bad honduh makes on 93 octane with the timing retarded and the boost lowered significantly because you aren't on race gas....quit trying to compare a race car to a "true" street car. Can your honduh drive from coast to coast with a full stereo and the a/c on? Hell no!!!!!...at the end of the day, my 300zx still had 430rwhp and 425rwtq on 18psi and pump gas....nuff said.
    My car on 93 octane on only 14psi made 395whp. Thats 2 cylinders less than what you had and 4psi less, if I wanted to I could have pushed up to 20psi. To me that would have been enough to eat that 300zx. I drive my car to Commerce, back home, to work, hell even to home depot to buy stuff for the lawn, also went to Lowes and bought bricks in it, drive to the fudd meets. Why would I want to risk damaging my car driving coast to coast when I have a comfortable Tahoe to drive?? Hell Danny would race at the track with his amp and subwoofer in the back, drove it to the track as well. You are still making it seem like we want you or the whole world to be impressed with our cars, we never said anything about you being impressed. We arent out to impress people or set world records, we are out to have fun, chill, help each other out, and try to go fast within ourselves. Now I will just "run4cover" cause big badass Einstein is gonna reply.
    Last edited by anothaRRR; 09-12-2005 at 07:56 AM.

but with a litle twist.....this car WILL be able to hand alot of people "L's" out on the highway, should I put race gas in it.....

Now, back to the subject at hand.....DSM is gonna have him some honduh for lunch

you were just talkin mad shit about ppl using race gas? but now your saying your going to hand down some big L's, "should you put race gas in it" make up your mind... your talkin alot of trash to these honda guys that are putting down 10sec runs like its nothing. just calm down and let the 2 race nobody cares about your

run4cover= PWNED BY ALFONSO!

My car on 93 octane on only 14psi made 395whp. Thats 2 cylinders less than what you had and 4psi less, if I wanted to I could have pushed up to 20psi. To me that would have been enough to eat that 300zx. I drive my car to Commerce, back home, to work, hell even to home depot to buy stuff for the lawn, also went to Lowes and bought bricks in it, drive to the fudd meets. Why would I want to risk damaging my car driving coast to coast when I have a comfortable Tahoe to drive?? Hell Danny would race at the track with his amp and subwoofer in the back, drove it to the track as well. You are still making it seem like we want you or the whole world to be impressed with our cars, we never said anything about you being impressed. We arent out to impress people or set world records, we are out to have fun, chill, help each other out, and try to go fast within ourselves. Now I will just "run4cover" cause big badass Einstein is gonna reply.

Preach on brotha..... I guess since Mitsu-man didnt reply back to my challenge, I am just gonna spectate and talk some shit .....
    The XUV !!!

One of these days I am going to have to swing by and check out ISP's shop. I figure it wont be too difficult since I live less than 8 miles away from it... LOL...
    The XUV !!!

coo
    94 Supra= 500rwhp

sOmE people just dont know whats coming...haha! yea, i turn my own wrenches homo. build your stupid s13 and come play with the "big" boyz...lol!

yawns....so when is this going down?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast