You all know he wont. I even added a mountain run as a option...Originally Posted by OnURleft
You all know he wont. I even added a mountain run as a option...Originally Posted by OnURleft
Me and Rafa have run him in the Mts. Why don't you organize an event i'm sure he'll go. We need another one. He's descently quick in that pig.Originally Posted by dubs04sti
I have more into my suspension then he does in that entire car. my cusco's alone are 2,600+ I told him I'm down... to push him off the side.. I kid I kidOriginally Posted by OnURleft
$ don't buy driver skill.Originally Posted by dubs04sti
I bought driver mod tooOriginally Posted by OnURleft
So why do you run 14's in a modded sti?Originally Posted by dubs04sti
did he have a flat tire?Originally Posted by WickedIXMR
I got that itch. Sounded like all the people with $10,000 in suspension/wheels/tires at Road Atlanta that turn 1:50+ times in there E46 M3's when he was ragging on how much is suspension wasOriginally Posted by WickedIXMR
Summit doesn't sell driver mods. Where can I get one?Originally Posted by dubs04sti
![]()
Originally Posted by flak_monkey
Thacker has them on sell right now. He has them on closeout prices b/c of overstock
I was there too.Originally Posted by OnURleft
If I remember right I caught him in the turns and he slightly pulled in the straights. Thats back when I was still a 2.0L though
You need to come out next time broOriginally Posted by yungdz
Just let me know when, I usually go on the 4touge and wrxatlanta mountain runsOriginally Posted by dubs04sti
I plan on going up sometime in the next couple of months to enjoy the changing of the leaves![]()
Yep. That a fun day. I had to leave early. We need to do another one.Originally Posted by yungdz