Results 1 to 40 of 181

Thread: Calling out DieselNuts

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    sukanigadikosum DieselNuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    niggaville USA;via, Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    7,907
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    I already told you 1/4mi. Forget how to read?

  2. #2
    Slowest LT1 on IA
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA
    Posts
    907
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselNuts
    I already told you 1/4mi. Forget how to read?

    alright $500 bucks...street tire to street tire..lock it in for this weekend

  3. #3
    sukanigadikosum DieselNuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    niggaville USA;via, Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    7,907
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LT1UltraZ
    alright $500 bucks...street tire to street tire..lock it in for this weekend
    cant do it this weekend. I'll let you know when I find some premium, then we'll do it.

  4. #4
    Banned ILOVEKIDDRACING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Palmetto, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselNuts
    cant do it this weekend. I'll let you know when I find some premium, then we'll do it.

    I will supply you 3 gallons of 100 unleaded from up the street.


    LOCK IT IN FOR THIS WEEKEND.

    FIND THEM BALLS AND **** UNDER ALL THAT FAT AND LETS GET IT DONE.

  5. #5
    sukanigadikosum DieselNuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    niggaville USA;via, Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    7,907
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThackerSS
    I will supply you 3 gallons of 100 unleaded from up the street.


    LOCK IT IN FOR THIS WEEKEND.

    FIND THEM BALLS AND **** UNDER ALL THAT FAT AND LETS GET IT DONE.
    you're gonna find these balls on your chin

    I didn't fuking stutter.

  6. #6
    Slowest LT1 on IA
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA
    Posts
    907
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselNuts
    you're gonna find these balls on your chin

    I didn't fuking stutter.
    your balls havent hatched yet, so how is he going to find them on his chin maybe your eggs..but surly not your balls....

    you got any better excuse then finding premium fuel which is avialable all over the place if u actually drive to more then 1 gas station lol

  7. #7
    sukanigadikosum DieselNuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    niggaville USA;via, Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    7,907
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LT1UltraZ
    your balls havent hatched yet, so how is he going to find them on his chin maybe your eggs..but surly not your balls....

    you got any better excuse then finding premium fuel which is avialable all over the place if u actually drive to more then 1 gas station lol
    maybe down in hickville, but not in the suburbs. I did a search in my area code. 31 gas stations found, only 5 with premium. By the time I got there, they were out. Happened 3 times.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!