Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "HEY! How much boost you runnin?" -lightning owner

Quote Originally Posted by collins
    negative. you know nothing about my car, because you've seen it one time. like i said before, you out drove me. why cant you leave it at that? i'm a man, i can admit when i get beat... but my car's running just fine.
    Eh... don't listen to me.

I pulled your 40 more rwhp car up the street...... you didn't even get close to reeling me in and you think it's running fine.

DENIAL.

It's not just a river in Africa.

dude... lol... ur killin me... did you see the launch you got? lets look at the physics of it all... you used some tall ass slicks... thats awesome! i'm not knocking you for doing so. but... you spun a WHOOOLE lot less than i did... so... since your car hooked, it was accelerating at a better rate than mine was since i didnt have the same element of traction you had. again, i'm not knocking it, just stating facts. once my car hooked, your pull stopped. plain and simple. i'm not in denial about my car... i know its not the fastest thing out there... but there's nothing wrong with it

283.5°.516"(13.11mm) DirtyMechanic's Avatar

collins just give it up hes an asshat that just going to continue to poke at you.. just ignore him now.

thacker why dont you run him from a roll like you said and if you beat collins there you can continue to say something is wrong with his car.
    The G Spot Hero

"Nitrous is like a hot girl with STDS, you know you want to hit it but your afraid of the consequences."

dude... lol... ur killin me... did you see the launch you got? lets look at the physics of it all... you used some tall ass slicks... thats awesome! i'm not knocking you for doing so. but... you spun a WHOOOLE lot less than i did... so... since your car hooked, it was accelerating at a better rate than mine was since i didnt have the same element of traction you had. again, i'm not knocking it, just stating facts. once my car hooked, your pull stopped. plain and simple. i'm not in denial about my car... i know its not the fastest thing out there... but there's nothing wrong with it
    26" slicks aren't any taller than the 275 DR's you were running.

Your **** is broke. Full LT Headers & no cats... & ported heads..... no excuse for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mech.
    collins just give it up hes an asshat that just going to continue to poke at you.. just ignore him now.

thacker why dont you run him from a roll like you said and if you beat collins there you can continue to say something is wrong with his car.
    How about you race anyone PERIOD... and then you can comment about **** that involves you, instead of sucking collins **** all the time while justine is away.

Quote Originally Posted by ThackerSS
    26" slicks aren't any taller than the 275 DR's you were running.

Your **** is broke. Full LT Headers & no cats... & ported heads..... no excuse for that.
    except the fact you have other stuff done that you wont say... like Tim said and I said i bet its a cheater car.
    The G Spot Hero

"Nitrous is like a hot girl with STDS, you know you want to hit it but your afraid of the consequences."

How about you race anyone PERIOD... and then you can comment about **** that involves you, instead of sucking collins **** all the time while justine is away.
    i dont need to race anyone to comment but whos sucking whos.... http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...d.php?t=182682
    The G Spot Hero

except the fact you have other stuff done that you wont say... like Tim said and I said i bet its a cheater car.

Everytime you say that, it just makes me feel that much better about what a bad ass ****ing driver I am with a 6spd.

Sadly.... you don't know what that feels like. The only stick you handle well is collins... once again while Justine is away.

Come on, JUST RACE SOMEONE in that all mighty daddies g35. I will give you 1 and the move.

thacker, just go along your lonely little way what you say holds no credit here. oh and i do know this.. the g isnt his daddies car lolol... your ignorance kills me.

thacker, just go along your lonely little way what you say holds no credit here. oh and i do know this.. the g isnt his daddies car lolol... your ignorance kills me.
    aww ignorance i bliss sometimes though... but yeah lol.... to bad his carmaro is his daddies lol... that he let some else wreak it.. lol not thats funny. why would let someone else drive and wreak your car...
    The G Spot Hero

thacker now you're following me to ls1gto.com too? damn man you really have a thing for me, huh?

eww man stalker eww...
    The G Spot Hero

eww man stalker eww...
    You call me a stalker... yet post in every single thread I post in... ONLY responding to something I say.

You call me a stalker... yet post in every single thread I post in... ONLY responding to something I say.

not the last i saw but then again you are following collins on the goat boards.
    The G Spot Hero

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12