Results 1 to 40 of 230

Thread: Callout THACKERASS

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    You Want 5 'Cross Yo Lip? Fred Sanford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On land
    Age
    59
    Posts
    407
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    You probably should, to be honest. I make pretty damn good money with what I do. I also don't go around bashing successful people like you have been. Get over your jealousy issue, bushur apparently is smart enouh to think outside of the box and do what he does. Just because you can't begin to fathom his techniques does not valiate your jealous claims that something is fishy with his work.
    Btw, I went to a real school, not some mail order junk.
    How you doin?

  2. #2
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    45
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Sanford
    You probably should, to be honest. I make pretty damn good money with what I do. I also don't go around bashing successful people like you have been. Get over your jealousy issue, bushur apparently is smart enouh to think outside of the box and do what he does. Just because you can't begin to fathom his techniques does not valiate your jealous claims that something is fishy with his work.
    Btw, I went to a real school, not some mail order junk.
    How you doin?
    I went to ASU, guess thats mailorder too.

    LOL im doing great, i made damn good money too, high five?
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  3. #3
    Slowest Car on IA David88vert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Johns Creek
    Age
    54
    Posts
    8,378
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Sanford
    You probably should, to be honest. I make pretty damn good money with what I do. I also don't go around bashing successful people like you have been. Get over your jealousy issue, bushur apparently is smart enouh to think outside of the box and do what he does. Just because you can't begin to fathom his techniques does not valiate your jealous claims that something is fishy with his work.
    Btw, I went to a real school, not some mail order junk.
    How you doin?
    Actually, the EFI 101 course is a very good class to take. I have been to it, the Motec class, and the Advanced class. It's not mail order junk.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!