Haha please just go suck on jays **** and stop being the whiny litttle ***** that you always are. lolOriginally Posted by Maniac4
Haha please just go suck on jays **** and stop being the whiny litttle ***** that you always are. lolOriginally Posted by Maniac4
Now you're posting huh? I knew it!Originally Posted by Ronsam2006
When your master is watching you grow huge balls but not when he's not around. What a joke!
Who the **** is my master? I know Thacker from two years ago. you are a lil b1tch....who the fucck even does a 10 roll on the highway? What a fag!Originally Posted by Maniac4
How cute, you've know about his diick since 06. Where do I mail you your cookie?Originally Posted by Ronsam2006
Seriously...lets just get this over with. If you want me to run you on my blown hg then i will....or if you can wait for a fair race....wait for about a month.Originally Posted by Maniac4
Okay. I'll wait. A 40 kick and a dig, lmk when you're ready.Originally Posted by Ronsam2006
There is no point doing a dig....i dont have two step or drags...but lets do a 60 roll and a 40 or dig.Originally Posted by Maniac4