Should be an interesting race. Whomever finds traction first will win.
Should be an interesting race. Whomever finds traction first will win.
Hey, that sounds cool actually. I just got back in town yesterday but I couldnt get on the site... Ill give you a call a little later to plan.Originally Posted by Hunter02SS
BTW, lets make this a private event... The time/location wont be disclosed publically. Video is fine though, so we'll work that out somehow if you want...
"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines." - Enzo Ferrari
A Private event is fine! The less the better, but a video is a must! Damn, that sounded almost gay? LOL! Talk to you tommorrrow.Originally Posted by lightspeed
98 Trans Am, 427LSX,94mm Turbo
Thanks to Josh@ Kentucky Turbo for the Turbo Setup
Ok guy's. First off there is no video. The battery was dead!
All I have to say is my car needs and after last night will be on the track from now on. Having bellows of smoke coming from the rear tires at over 130mph is cool but not to fun. I had traction issues and Chris (lightspeed) had his own issues, but if you can call it a race then I guess I beat him both times. Lightspeed can fill in the rest of the details. I was to busy driving and keeping it straight.Good fun for sure!![]()
98 Trans Am, 427LSX,94mm Turbo
Thanks to Josh@ Kentucky Turbo for the Turbo Setup
always good to see you last night bro!!!!!!!Originally Posted by Hunter02SS
![]()
00 GSR 13.33@114 (355/304), 92 LX 5.0(twin somethings), 02 MTI(TX) ZO7 427 (540/518)sold, bmw 318w/2jz(driftn), 93 Supra TT Hardtop, 04 ford excursion, 55 chevy cruiser
MabletonSpeedShop member
MCE Mafia supporting member
honored to be MCE Dec'08 rotm
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RNQN9i4Be-kvette mtn run
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjgbxbGyN5A poopra 1st 9sec 1/4