Results 1 to 39 of 39

Thread: Mini-meet this weekend

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    4rd WHAT? SicStang03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sandy Springs/Dunwoody
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,417
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    I returned your PM.. I will be in McDonough doing some stuff to my car but depending on what time I get up and go down there and how long it takes will determine if I can make it. I Should be free the following Sunday though... Just keep me updated


    Quote Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
    NO SHIT AT ALL I JUST HAD MILK AND A COOKIE. I DIPPED THAT BITCH AND EVERYTHING, SORT OF LIKE I DID MY NUTS INTO YOUR MOTHERS LOOSE VAGINA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Te72Rob View Post
    That......would be my bad. Sorry.

  2. #2
    Forged Army
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vicenza, Italy
    Age
    43
    Posts
    667
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Sunday is great for me
    04 Nissan 350zTT (Sold)
    08 Infinity G37 Coupe Sport FOR SALE 29k (Sold)

  3. #3
    slow STI jayjaySTI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    lawrenceville
    Age
    40
    Posts
    791
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    oh dam i feel left out only domestics
    JayJaySTI

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    villa rica, ga
    Age
    52
    Posts
    3,009
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    somebody pm exact time and day please!!! i'll come out and hang if i can but more than likely cablebandit and i will be at sdr
    00 GSR 13.33@114 (355/304), 92 LX 5.0(twin somethings), 02 MTI(TX) ZO7 427 (540/518)sold, bmw 318w/2jz(driftn), 93 Supra TT Hardtop, 04 ford excursion, 55 chevy cruiser

    MabletonSpeedShop member

    MCE Mafia supporting member
    honored to be MCE Dec'08 rotm
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RNQN9i4Be-kvette mtn run
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjgbxbGyN5A poopra 1st 9sec 1/4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!