ohh god don't try to neg me.
Just returning the favor![]()
.
well i beat the GN last night so... its not all what he said it is, but that **** is quick.. Anything thats not decently modified wouldn't stand a chance.. i beat him by about 4/5 cars and pulling.. I should be faster but i havn't got tuned yet so. Plus i was running 15lb and one of my turbo manfold bolts came loose and fell out during the race :p
Last edited by caasi; 01-27-2008 at 05:03 PM.
05 Subaru STI
photocaasi.net
Wish I went out last night. Sounds like some pretty good races went on. Maybe I'll catch some next time. I've got to get my car fixed first though, haha.![]()
TJ
For 2010:Stroker+Boost=:boobies:
i didnt do any runs last night...some people was trying to get me to run these 5 sec drag cars that was on trailers but i was like ****kkkk that!..lol Mother ****ers had parachutes on the back of em.Originally Posted by tj1986c
I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!
Sorry guys had to go tune my beast soon it will be on the road and i can end all this talk about 240 this 240 that.Originally Posted by SpoolNSlide
Ha i heard you turned down a race a straight heads up race. Yeah you just wanted to do a 40mph roll. Why not from a dig,............... oh i know nissan=No torque. Ha who ever heard of a roll race from 60mph. BUT DUUUUDE my tires break loose from anything other than 60mph.
You shouldnt have bought those cheap ass hitachi tires.
DUUUDE they had parachutes.
Stop being a queer you talked about these other 240s not looking as good as yours. Well my friend
you sir are not into racing i think youre just a fag that wants to showboat your car. Tell me do you like all these ricer guys hanging on your tiny ricer balls.
I beleive you do. Hey spoolnslide is this an attempt to get girls? Is that all you want a fast car for is so people can talk about how great it is when deep down deep into that little black pit you know that the GRAND NATIONAL will take you down.
![]()
haha i have no torque but on the dyno i made more torque then hoprsepower?! hahaha Im not running no one from a dig on street tires i spin to bad. Now if you want me to throw on my 28x 10.50 slicks then im fine with a dig run. My tires are over 300 a piece! where in the **** do you get hitachi from? LOL! I dont need a car to get girls i have a girl that im happy with and if i wanted i could get any girl i want. I have my stock turbo back on my car and it's still a high 11 second car on slicksOriginally Posted by transamkid
...yes thats right the same turbo i ran 12.5 on spinning all the way down they track on some street tires....
I got 200+whp less then a i had this past weekend now and ill still outrun that grand national.
I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!
Hey man wassup. I'm Jeremy, I was driving the GN you "beat" sat. nite.Originally Posted by caasi
Tell everyone about the first race we did from a roll, the one where you "missed a shift", and sparking metal came from your "car"
The second one you got the hit, got one car on me, and I LET OFF so you wouldn't rear end traffic.
I sure as hell wish the NHRA ROLL racing series would come to town, i'd like to see the big dog pro ROLL racers compete....... oh wait, the only thing that goes from a roll are soap box derby cars and wimp ricers with no skill, my bad.
I'm officially calling anyone out who wants to race from a DIG against me, either on the track "reynolds next saturday" or on the street. run what ya brung bitches, and don't whine about how its MY fault that YOU can't drive YOUR cars at all speeds and circumstances.
On a side note, that street706 site could be very cool if enough of us local guys sign up/keep current.![]()
Last edited by SatansGN; 01-27-2008 at 07:05 PM.
I LIKE YOUR STYLE.Originally Posted by SatansGN
![]()
![]()
![]()
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
![]()
The only way his car will see that angle is on the back of a 1 ton chevy tow-truck after it grenades a piston.
repsOriginally Posted by SatansGN
-jonathan
[/URL]
Jesus Christ is my Savior
Oh snap, hahaOriginally Posted by SatansGN
. And lol that this thread made it to 5 pages:boobies:
TJ
For 2010:Stroker+Boost=:boobies:
It should be on the road again soon. I'll come out and play...at the track.Originally Posted by SatansGN
Haha, I figured you had one. Nice, very niceOriginally Posted by Nick McCardle
. Maybe I can get some track time too when my car is finished.
![]()
Reps for a clean car.
TJ
For 2010:Stroker+Boost=:boobies:
grand nationals are slow...![]()
Roll racing is not fucking racing...thats like having sex with a man and saying your not gay. -Hollywood