Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 121 to 132 of 132

Thread: Call Out: Justine

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    4rd WHAT? SicStang03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sandy Springs/Dunwoody
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,417
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kayfuNk
    ill race whoever~



    Quote Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
    NO SHIT AT ALL I JUST HAD MILK AND A COOKIE. I DIPPED THAT BITCH AND EVERYTHING, SORT OF LIKE I DID MY NUTS INTO YOUR MOTHERS LOOSE VAGINA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Te72Rob View Post
    That......would be my bad. Sorry.

  2. #2
    livin again collins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    chillin in the sloooo gtoooo
    Age
    42
    Posts
    16,604
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    tracy, no no no.... they were just havin fun with the female drift thing... it was a cool concept, but they never got serious about it... btw, no where was it said that the car was being built as a "drift car"... that's just stupid.

  3. #3
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by collins
    tracy, no no no.... they were just havin fun with the female drift thing... it was a cool concept, but they never got serious about it... btw, no where was it said that the car was being built as a "drift car"... that's just stupid.
    I don't know why that would be stupid No where did it say she was building a drag car. She did start a drift club, so I thought it was safe to assume she was building a drift car. She never started a drag club. She also PMed me and asked about drifting when her car was ready a while ago. It doesn't matter to me either way. I just thought she was heading in a certain direction based on certain events. I'm glad she's having fun with it. That's the main point here.
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

  4. #4
    Banned GirlieZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    boise
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,642
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
    I don't know why that would be stupid No where did it say she was building a drag car. She did start a drift club, so I thought it was safe to assume she was building a drift car. She never started a drag club. She also PMed me and asked about drifting when her car was ready a while ago. It doesn't matter to me either way. I just thought she was heading in a certain direction based on certain events. I'm glad she's having fun with it. That's the main point here.
    i did entertain the idea, but we dicussed all that in pM's when that WL shit was going down with the girl who made the site. i gotta go polish my 17's bling blah

  5. #5
    C7 On_Her_Face's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Duluth
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,938
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    my car isn't built for drifting. but i am

  6. #6
    Super Dave Z U L8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Roswell
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,217
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    445HP AUDI O_o , that's hawt!

    can i run it?

  7. #7
    Low-n-Slow iEvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Gnett
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,288
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    yea she was goin to drift against me

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!