Results 1 to 40 of 718

Thread: KillsForum " TOP 10 "

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Untouchable
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Lawrenceville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,725
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iloveboost
    The default race is 40-150.

    If both parties agree to a different speed, then it can be changed. Otherwise, the default speed will be the race.

    Nyteryder, how much longer until the car is up and running?

    It will appear to be running in a couple weeks but wont be ready to race until import showdown

  2. #2
    All bark, no bite.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,368
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyteryder
    It will appear to be running in a couple weeks but wont be ready to race until import showdown
    Should be interesting (to say the least) to see how well this car does. I'm sure it'll be a monster.

  3. #3
    Untouchable
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Lawrenceville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,725
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iloveboost
    Should be interesting (to say the least) to see how well this car does. I'm sure it'll be a monster.
    I am gonna need your tires for the street

  4. #4
    All bark, no bite.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,368
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyteryder
    I am gonna need your tires for the street
    I never knew what traction was until I had these wheels/tires.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!