What he said^
then why would u postOriginally Posted by BlackIX
.....1
tru dat
This thread is gangsta it aint dying
Tuned by Lil Ray Ray's
bump!!!!!!!.........1
FUCK THAT!!!!!!!!!
MY FIRST THREAD WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHA(EVIL LAUGH)
BUMP.
YO 3.5ALTIMAN.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I GOTTA 96 MAX FOR YOU TO RUN...I DONT KNO WHO IS FASTER THAN WHO BUT IT WILL BE A GOOD RUN.
ITS THE ONE MDEEZY'S SIGNATURE. ITS A MONSTER. LOL
evo...............1
aight bet, im down but my car isnt up yet. Im still working on it, problem after problem. When it rains it pours homie
Tuned by Lil Ray Ray's
i feel you on that.Originally Posted by 3.5altman
i got a humming noise coming from my front passenger wheel. cant figure out what the hell it is.
i see this is goin to be a long lasting thread.
LONG LIVE THIS THREAD!!! LONG LIVE THIS THREAD!!!!
let me know if you need some zip ties..
I got 'em!
^^^ ha ha ha
Good luck on your car homie, the way my car is right not, i do not when i be able to run, might be next month! Hopefully!!! I need made parts and ups cant seem to find my house, stupid fucks
Tuned by Lil Ray Ray's
Why not, give me a few.
Originally Posted by Nyteryder
HAHAHAHAHA....gosh!!!
puss
Tuned by Lil Ray Ray's
evo...............1
ha ha^^^
Tuned by Lil Ray Ray's
Do some research on my 240's and you will know what it isOriginally Posted by Mdeezy
Shiiiiiiiet cuh............even I know wut it iuh!!!Originally Posted by Nyteryder
oh my lord are you serious... that 240 moves homieOriginally Posted by Mdeezy
![]()
Tuned by Lil Ray Ray's
I am not worried about any maxima that wants to run my 240, and you can take that to the bank
i'll check and see. I just saw the vid of him running Mr.kidd.... looks fast.
still researching.
FYI, I was the one driving the lexus in that vid, it is one of my 2 daily drivers. The 240 in that vid was slow, my 240 on the other hand..............Originally Posted by Mdeezy
it is fast
Tuned by Lil Ray Ray's
and you better be out tmr night too
Tuned by Lil Ray Ray's
i'll be out tommorow to
bp right?
I got dinner to goto.
Originally Posted by SE-R_Killer
ahh holmes were u been?
Tuned by Lil Ray Ray's
i dont think so, i will be up there on foot! It will be at nopi, Im trying to get all these parts before then
Tuned by Lil Ray Ray's
what i do every weekend, come up there fuck with some folks and holla at some snowbunny's... i'll be riding with swoll in a black monte carlo, we ridin gangsta
Tuned by Lil Ray Ray's
ohh shit im trippen... Yea i will be at nopi, i havent registered yet but its my agenda!
Tuned by Lil Ray Ray's