Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 350z vs Camaro SS

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1EVILZ
    #1 slot of the s/c 350z's. 99ws6 show me some times for stock geared cars, full weight and street able. Anyone can make a list up of cars that aren't street legal to drive
    Go to any LSX website you want. LS1.com, LS1tech.com, F-bodyhideout, LS2.com, GTO.com Seriously man most intake, exhaust, 4.10 geared cars with drag radials will run what s/c 350z's run. Your car doesn't even get out of the 14's stock. Honestly I think that for you to be knocking off 2 seconds from your 1/4 mile time is pretty good. 350Z = track car not drag car.

ls2

stock i did 13.8@102 99ws6.. Not all people run 14's stock in these cars. You might want to do some more research, before you start spouting off numbers. Check out www.my350z.com and go to the drag section. There is a sticky for the top 25 list. I haven't seen any i/e/geared ls1/ls2 car go what my car runs. A friend with i/e/h/cam/mt's barely ran my times at the track and then lost on the interstate. Because of the s/c i don't start picking up good till the back half. I usually run 25+ on the back half.
    I've taken out a 99 frc with i/e.. Ohh wait he didn't have gears, but he still wasn't near my times.

Just like 350z, not every fbody owner drives it like they should.

My 350z has seen better times than alot of fbodys around here. Stock for stock at the track, i've taken my fair share of them out. I probably have more track experience than most. I've been going to the track for 7 years almost every weekend.
    2006 gto 6 spd intake/wr 12.8@108
    2003 Chevrolet Tahoe Lt stock dd for the wifey
    1994 Honda civic EX Sdn stock dd for me

Banned

stock i did 13.8@102 99ws6.. Not all people run 14's stock in these cars. You might want to do some more research, before you start spouting off numbers. Check out www.my350z.com and go to the drag section. There is a sticky for the top 25 list. I haven't seen any i/e/geared ls1/ls2 car go what my car runs. A friend with i/e/h/cam/mt's barely ran my times at the track and then lost on the interstate. Because of the s/c i don't start picking up good till the back half. I usually run 25+ on the back half.
    I've taken out a 99 frc with i/e.. Ohh wait he didn't have gears, but he still wasn't near my times.

My 350z has seen better times than alot of fbodys around here. Stock for stock at the track, i've taken my fair share of them out. I probably have more track experience than most. I've been going to the track for 7 years almost every weekend.
    i ran a 13.8 at 102 as well with a 2.054 60 ft

ls2

http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r...WS6GreeN-1.flv

another fbody video from awhile back...

ls2

also a 300awhp sti from a dig to 120... only videos i have of my car

ls2

ls2

this is a friend videoing in his stock 05/6 gto a4...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19...gto-vs-sc-350z

ls2

the wrx video, ws6 video and gto video were before the full exhaust.

and a video from further back vs the ws6...
    http://www.dailymotion.com/wangan_x/...1ug_350z-vs-ta

so i have have a stock ls6 with only a cam no bolt ons
    you think you can "take me out" like said above???? 50-150 if you can go that fast

ill rape your little car

and i have stock gears.....
    Last edited by z0-sick; 08-19-2007 at 07:49 PM.

ls2

The computer won't shut the 350 down till 159...

After i get my clutch in... i'll let you know.

Don't get an attitude man, i don't even know who you are.

Btw what does your vette run?

IA Member

Man I don't want to come off as if I think that LSX cars are the best thing made as that is not what I think. All I'm saying is mod for mod a 350Z has NOTHING for an LSX car. If you can not see this as fact I just don't know what else to say. I mean can a blown 350Z beat an i/e LSX car sure and if not it would really be sad. But to think that you with 360-400hp with a power added owns LSX cars is just dumb. We make that power with BOLT ONS. I will race any 350Z with out a power adder and wax that ass. Roll/dig dosen't matter to me. I have an 02 SLP SS 6sp (stock) no kidding. Face facts man. Better yet race a blown LSX car :idb: As much as everyone here hates him no one can deny the fact that Thackers car went an 11.7 @ 117 with a cam, long tubes, 4.10 gear, i/e. I'm just using him as an example because people here saw the car run both at the track and on the street.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by z0-sick
    so i have have a stock ls6 with only a cam no bolt ons
    you think you can "take me out" like said above???? 50-150 if you can go that fast

ill rape your little car

and i have stock gears.....
    1EVILZ - here is your callout for making all your bogus claims. Prove me wrong! As well as my call out to any non-power adder Z

ls2

I don't think Z's own lsx cars stock for stock or mod for mod.

Hell i own a fbody granted it's a lt1 car, but still a fbody.

ls2

How is my post bogus claims.. I have videos to back up some of my street runs.

IA Member

How is my post bogus claims.. I have videos to back up some of my street runs.
    Anything can happen on the street. I just don't think that the cars in your videos were up to par or either had really bad drivers. Race Z0SICK or any modded LSX car from this forum and see what happens. You do realize that even with your blower I make 30 more ft lbs of torque than you and only 60 less hp stock. My car is factory stock 02 SLP car with only intake and exhaust and you claim to be beating heads/cam/ cars and even a FRC cammed car which weighs less and would make more hp and far more tq than you. Seriously you have to see where I'm coming from. I will not post about this anymore as it's stupid to keyboard race. Z0SICK has called you out and I called out the non-power adder cars so that covers the bases. I will give it to you though I do think that they are really good looking cars.

Quote Originally Posted by 99WS6
    1EVILZ - here is your callout for making all your bogus claims. Prove me wrong! As well as my call out to any non-power adder Z
    hey what all do you have done? i love lsx cars, have one in the family, getting rid of my z33 soon for an ls6 or ls2, if you ever show up at the strip ill run you, but my ls2 will hand me my ass. i have all bolts ons btw, i would rather run you after i get utec tuned

the cars in the race ( just listen how low the rpms are and how long it takes to get to high rpms those cars suck) i would video it to if i new it was going to be a killing they were making 250-325 hp from the video.

ill call your car out just to run-- ill race win or lose-- put your money up---

what do ya say??? this weekend???

my car has 0 bolt ons just a cam and tune... with street tires with heavy 19/18 non drag tires, so you should be all over this right? oh ya my car has never been to the track. but will soon after hardned shaft

ls2

As i stated in a post above. My clutch needs to be changed first before this can happen.. If you can't run for fun, you are wasting my time.

99ws6. Where did i state i beat a cammed frc???

99ws6... Yeah my car only makes 325rwtq, but it's a flat torque curve. It barely even drops in the higher rpms. My power is linear with the vortech. When most n/a cars start falling off there powerband, i am still making power. The place of the power and gears play a big part of any race. Anyone can go make 400rwhp in a car, but if you can't put it to the ground. The placement of any power will determine a race. A friend has a 400fwhp/400fwtq srt4 and loses to me everytime we race. He has bolt ons, 29psi, meth and a 50trim. His power comes on(laggy) and then falls off well before redline. His car made more power than mine, but his power isn't being used appropriately.

Point is there is more to factor in a race than just raw hp. Gears, hp/tq, wind, temps, etc. You get the point.

I'm not some young kid who knows nothing about cars.

As i stated in a post above. My clutch needs to be changed first before this can happen.. If you can't run for fun, you are wasting my time.

99ws6. Where did i state i beat a cammed frc???

99ws6... Yeah my car only makes 325rwtq, but it's a flat torque curve. It barely even drops in the higher rpms. My power is linear with the vortech. When most n/a cars start falling off there powerband, i am still making power. The place of the power and gears play a big part of any race. Anyone can go make 400rwhp in a car, but if you can't put it to the ground. The placement of any power will determine a race. A friend has a 400fwhp/400fwtq srt4 and loses to me everytime we race. He has bolt ons, 29psi, meth and a 50trim. His power comes on(laggy) and then falls off well before redline. His car made more power than mine, but his power isn't being used appropriately.

Point is there is more to factor in a race than just raw hp. Gears, hp/tq, wind, temps, etc. You get the point.

I'm not some young kid who knows nothing about cars.

THATS THE BIGGEST LINE OF BULLSHIT IVE SEEN, TRYING TO BACK OUT ALREADY?? N/A CARS FALL OFF AT HIGH RPMS, I GUESS YOU HAVE NEVER REALY GOT IN A REAL CAR, MY POWER STARTS AT 4K AND DOESNT STOP.

BUT ILL RUN YA FOR FUN IF IT EVER HAPPENS

IM CALLING YOU OUT AND GET YOUR B/S CAR FIXED

WHEN????????

Oh ya as stated above your car shuts down at 159 lol ( IM JUST SWITCHING FROM 3rd )

YOU SCARED?????

ls2

Man, you are a cocky little shit aren't you... lmfao.. you make me laugh everytime i read one of your posts.

I stated before hand i needed a new clutch. I never said i was backing out. You my friend need something to calm you down.

As far as real cars, you have no idea what i have owned previously. So i wouldn't try to judge me kid.

Don't worry after I put the clutch in and break it in. I will definately send you a pm.

Btw i hope you come to town to race country or meet him half way. If you can't outrun that cobra, stay on the porch.

Calling my car b/s is a lame attack. GROW UP!

i pm'ed him already, so whens the clutch going in???

(your the one said all n/a cars power falls in the high rpms) how dumb is that
    Last edited by z0-sick; 08-20-2007 at 08:16 PM.

ls2

compared to a vortech car that makes linear power, a n/a car does fall off compared to it....

I have to order it next week.. Then a day to install and a few days to break in.. Don't worry i don't back down from races.. You can ask country about that.

will see.....

Quote Originally Posted by z0-sick
    the cars in the race ( just listen how low the rpms are and how long it takes to get to high rpms those cars suck) i would video it to if i new it was going to be a killing they were making 250-325 hp from the video.

ill call your car out just to run-- ill race win or lose-- put your money up---

what do ya say??? this weekend???

my car has 0 bolt ons just a cam and tune... with street tires with heavy 19/18 non drag tires, so you should be all over this right? oh ya my car has never been to the track. but will soon after hardned shaft

i hope you were not refering to me....no racy my z against yours...my z is a turd and i know this, but if you want to race another black on black import 6 cylinder ill pm you a number. he def will put up whatever money your asking

ls2

He was talking abut my Z, girlie.

ohh okay lol. i almost teared up, called ronnie to put the baby c5z in his place, and went door to door on my wrist. ill let you have the z v z war. ill go sit in the gto and wish i had a lsX

For what its worth, I plan on being there when this/these "big race(s)" goes down. I'll have the camera in hand and will record it (and post the vids!). I've heard so much shit over this the past few days I've had to get on here to read it all.

Slowest T/A ever built! BadAzz96z28's Avatar

Z0-Sick will walk away from that Z....this is no race, just a waste of time

ls2

don't let the times/hp in my sig fool you. How many people on here actually state what they really make.

don't let the times/hp in my sig fool you. How many people on here actually state what they really make.
    if your little toy still wants to through down come up thursday and ill show you and country who your daddy is.

ls2

Z0-sick, still waiting on a clutch man. You'll get your chance though. Country pmed you his number, so maybe that will happen soon.

BTW! Sat. a friend is having a dyno day/car show in villa rica. It's basically across the street from Z1 Motorsports. I'll be there Sat. if you want to stop by.

IA Member

Z0-SICK owns you

Z0-SICK>1EVILZ
    :idb:

ls2

LOL... bored, eh..

IA Member

LOL... bored, eh..
    You guessed it! But I really do still think that you have no chance in hell. Your car 12.00 at best his car 12.5 bone stock.... modded ?????

ls2

My car on slicks should have gone about a 11.9/12.0 yeah around 114mph...with the old setup.

nice

My car on slicks should have gone about a 11.9/12.0 yeah around 114mph...with the old setup.
    no worries here im going to be your daddy in the end, all i hear

you and country come up to the v tommorrow and bring some cars so you can

ls2

If i didn't have to work friday i would be up for going to the v. I have a few friends who go out there alot and always invite me, but i work fridays from 4am-3pm, so not a good time for me. I will however be at the dyno day sat. in villa rica Z0-sick.

Certified Gearhead

FWIW, I went 13.2-13.3@106-107 7-8 times in a row when I was 16 in my brothers 99 z28 that had only an air lid/k&. Few years later took his 2000 z28 to 8.5@88 with only a ls6 intake and a lid. I also built/drove Thacker's cammed/header/gear'd camaro to 11.60's with ease. launching on some worn out 16" et streets. I know these are other peoples cars. but I built em and drove em so I can throw them in the mix .. lol plus I am currently shopping for a 01-02 SS or Z28.
    1998 Camaro Z28 headers/clutch/shifter/full suspension 12.6@122 awaiting install prc dual valve springs, fms pushrods, custom grind fms camshaft: 234/238 .601/.612 114lsa
    1997 Buick Regal GS - stock 14.8@94

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12