Results 1 to 40 of 61

Thread: FFW This weekend anyone?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member crafty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,041
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FAHHQUE700
    I won't be able to make it. My wife is in the hospital. Really high blood pressure while your pregnant is not good. If it doesn't go down I might have a new little buddy in ten days, instead of 30!

    Maybe they will be running the car that was just finished... I was told it makes more power than Tim's car. It was finished the weekend that we went to Aiken. I seen it at Bell Fabrication (It's what held up work on one of my cars, ugh!). Who's car is it anyway? I know it is somebody's from Proline.... any idea?
    I hope everything is ok..
    "PROJECT CONFUSED"

    1990 Coupe
    Ls
    nitrous

  2. #2
    Mr. Azzhole BUGMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Trailer Park
    Age
    55
    Posts
    2,591
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crafty
    I hope everything is ok..
    Call me tomorrow if you are heading to Commerce.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!