Quote Originally Posted by Nightsrt4
And As for SlowHawk I asked you Once you said No I said thats ok WTF is wrong w/ you sry i like racing its Fun Mabe you should drive a Toyota Prius might fit your needs better.
All I'm saying is I don't know you and nobody else does and out of the blue you PM me and ask for a run. Thats very odd. If your name is Jeremy with a orange and black CBR then I know you. If not then I don't know you. If you want to run your bike against my bike and I know you then I will be glad to do that. Or my Z06 if I know you. I'm tired of all these bullshit people coming on here with 2 and 3 post and PMing the people that race all the time and asking a bunch of question mainly locations. It all just feels wrong to me