Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I had to make my own topic!!

Default I had to make my own topic!!

heres what I posted.. its got me pissed, and I dont know what to do

I hate when girls try to act hood, and you know damn well she aint...

this one girl, (tell me if I'm crazy for thinkin she trippin) but this girl lives in in a golf community off Sugarloaf, parents have 8 restaurants and a grocery store, she's set for life!! livin in a $1mil+ home, and she wanna act and talk "hood" and shit, just because her friends do!! she changed the way she dress, the way she talks especially, I mean wadup with that shit? I know you got money, your friends know you got money, you aint struggled a got damn day livin w/ mom and dad.. so whats really good? Your friends act a vertain way, because they dont have shit!! They gotta be cakin on niggas, cause if not they wont have shit!! but this girl, this girl ride in a $40k car workin part time, and thinkin she is from the streets!! You aint impressin nobody! I dont know what else to tell her, without gettin more pissed off LOL

any ideas?

Any white girl who acts gangsta cracks my ass up, especially ones who live in the suburbs
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

i'm hood..what then
    PSN SN= dartingd

she's not white... shes Mexican!!

QuickDodge.

This thread gets two thumbs down.

Later, QD.

Quote Originally Posted by thinkfast®
    she's not white... shes Mexican!!
    maybe she's from the brookwood hood...nnnaaaaahhhhhh meeeeaaaannnnn!
    PSN SN= dartingd

hi ricky.
    :boobies: & = :idb:

sup Tiff.. you comin out this weekend or you stayin in your trashcan

Take her to the hood and see how she really talks ?

YEA...IM AN ASSHOLE

DAMN TIFF!!! Cant say Hi to me?
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

take her ass to fourth ward/bankhead/eastpoint/any hood in atl.. drop her ass off there and leave her there for like a night. that should fix it.

Pinches Viejas!!! LOl!
    Metele El Pito RICKY!!!
    Showem WHo BOSS!!!
    You Should See The Way I Load The AK, If You Need Em Right Now Then Im On My Way...

Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    Any white girl who acts gangsta cracks my ass up, especially ones who live in the suburbs
    yea Brett, it actually trips me out, I laugh about it too, but I mean damn, this girl has a lot goin for her, why she wanna get mixed up with this low level bullshit?

Hey Bertie! I'm staying in g'vegas this weekend... girls night homie! Whatchu doin?

She's been watching too much BET
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by dereksi
    Take her to the hood and see how she really talks ?
    yea her friends stay out in some dump of a city, so I guess she feels like she has the right to talk/act like that? She thinks she has a pass or some shit, I dunno

Oh yea, and on the subject... she's a fuckin idiot...

maybe she just wants to fit in, and these other people she hangs with treat her important...makes sense
    PSN SN= dartingd

Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues
    She's been watching too much BET
    Thats about the only HOOD she sees! cmon girl, just because you lived in Atlanta dont mean you have to act/talk a certain way.. this shit is trippin me out and I need to vent dammit

Quote Originally Posted by tehpr3chr
    maybe she just wants to fit in, and these other people she hangs with treat her important...makes sense
    good call man, I think thats what she's seein, I dont give her the time of day when she's actin like that, and it used to be very rare she would do it... now its like every time I talk to her I'm talkin to T.I. or Dem Franchise Boys, I cant understand half the shit she says

does she lean with it, rock with it? Does she let her shoulder lean while doing the bunny hop?
    You Should See The Way I Load The AK, If You Need Em Right Now Then Im On My Way...

all that shit man... she aint in it for $$, cause for 1 - the '64 gets all my love financially, and she can do for herself (with a lil of mom and dad's money anyways)

I think its a phase man, but I dont know if I should stick around waitin...

punch her in the throat...........let her know that's what happens in the hood when u talk & act like that & can't back yo shyt......

I'm more of a throat chop fan myself

^ ^

Judo CHOP!!!!!!
    LIRL!

The Philanthropist Dirty Octopus™'s Avatar

take her to a real hood and try to scare the hood out of here...
    YEAH! have her kidnapped and shit straight Malibu's Most Wanted style
    SHIT YEAH!

Im SuCh A FuCkIn LaDy!! Tasuki_Civic's Avatar

heres what I posted.. its got me pissed, and I dont know what to do

I hate when girls try to act hood, and you know damn well she aint...

this one girl, (tell me if I'm crazy for thinkin she trippin) but this girl lives in in a golf community off Sugarloaf, parents have 8 restaurants and a grocery store, she's set for life!! livin in a $1mil+ home, and she wanna act and talk "hood" and shit, just because her friends do!! she changed the way she dress, the way she talks especially, I mean wadup with that shit? I know you got money, your friends know you got money, you aint struggled a got damn day livin w/ mom and dad.. so whats really good? Your friends act a vertain way, because they dont have shit!! They gotta be cakin on niggas, cause if not they wont have shit!! but this girl, this girl ride in a $40k car workin part time, and thinkin she is from the streets!! You aint impressin nobody! I dont know what else to tell her, without gettin more pissed off LOL

any ideas?
    lol maan i hate that shit........guys do they same thing. i cant chill with pple who arent real with themselves.........its fuckin stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    oooh i hate that shit too. there one thing when you raised in tha hood or you raised around pple who from tha hood and theres another when you pretend.
    i fuckin hate that shit too. anybody who acts like white blk or asian i put them on blast and make them feel like shit cause they need to be themselves and not try to fit in.

Im SuCh A FuCkIn LaDy!! Tasuki_Civic's Avatar

you can be gangsta no matter race you are its jus dont act like you were raised around killers and shit and you know what your talkin about and youve never experience nothing you talk about

true that girl... its funny cause its like it happened from one day to the next, or I think maybe she just stopped actin herself around ME, and started actin the way she does around her friends, and well, I know her and what she's about, and actin/talkin the way she does, well that aint her. Me, I'm a different person, I was around shit all my life up until a few years ago when I moved here, and the homeys I kick it with all got records/felonies and still into schemin and occasionally knockin folks over, nothin I'm proud of but we all tryin to live right out here, Atlanta is a walk in the fuckin park compared to Los Angeles.. It just trips me out that I was attracted to this person and this hood shit wasn't around, it aint her

so hold up, she a rich latina girl that acts gangta? You should go ahead and regulate on that ass if you know what i mean puto :idb: Id tap it and make her buy me things.....like a new bike or some shoes or some shit. Go ahead and take the oppurtunity while its there.

or toss it to your homie over here on the right

The one and only Buddha buddha@TeamFX's Avatar

Tiff you should come to John-boys tonight, He, Pablo and I will be there along with the usuals...come see us...and bring me my money for the nextel LOL!!!!
    Year One R&D/New Product
    Budget Boy's Performance EST. 2005
    "We're bustin ours, to kick yours"

Quote Originally Posted by PhAtBoYMr2
    so hold up, she a rich latina girl that acts gangta? You should go ahead and regulate on that ass if you know what i mean puto :idb: Id tap it and make her buy me things.....like a new bike or some shoes or some shit. Go ahead and take the oppurtunity while its there.

or toss it to your homie over here on the right
    hahaha

yo man she does buy me shit, she bought me a supercharger for my old car, shoes/clothes galore, took me on several cross country trips, south Beach/Coconut Grove's finest of everything, took me to a resort in Mexico for a couple weeks... shes not in it just for her, know what I mean? She's a good girl, and a good head on her shoulders for the most part, lotta ambition baby lol... thats why this whole mentality of hers lately got me trippin man, this is on some real shit homey..

A.K.A. GA Teg

It sounds like a phase homie but have you talked to her and told her this. Maybe she thinks this is what you want since you grew up around it. Just tell her straight up how you feel about her 'new persona'
    "A good photograph is knowing where to stand."
    www.ATLphoto.net Myspace

Quote Originally Posted by GA_Teg
    It sounds like a phase homie but have you talked to her and told her this. Maybe she thinks this is what you want since you grew up around it. Just tell her straight up how you feel about her 'new persona'
    finally some real talk LOL

yea man I tell her plenty of things, and the way she acts its like a joke for all my homeboys and people around me, cause they all know what she has goin for her, and that this whole “crunk” persona aint her true self. Readin some of these responses I think she feels the need to impress people or kind of “fit in”… and not with me, cause I am as far from crunk as you can get, at least my mentality is... see from the get go she cared a whole lot what people thought, and I got her out of that mentality, but I think she’s fallin back into it; she got new friends, chicks that don’t have nothing goin for em, some got kids, others change boyfriends more then thongs, and that’s never been her.. I don’t know what to tell her, it just got me trippin on some shit

finally some real talk LOL

yea man I tell her plenty of things, and the way she acts its like a joke for all my homeboys and people around me, cause they all know what she has goin for her, and that this whole “crunk” persona aint her true self. Readin some of these responses I think she feels the need to impress people or kind of “fit in”… and not with me, cause I am as far from crunk as you can get, at least my mentality is... see from the get go she cared a whole lot what people thought, and I got her out of that mentality, but I think she’s fallin back into it; she got new friends, chicks that don’t have nothing goin for em, some got kids, others change boyfriends more then thongs, and that’s never been her.. I don’t know what to tell her, it just got me trippin on some shit
    WTF is wrong with girls with kids Rickster?! MILF's FTW!!!!!!!!
    www.myspace.com/kallie_rhiana

Quote Originally Posted by Leisa
    Bitch, you better learn to spell my name right, and butt sex is awesome...

A.K.A. GA Teg

Sometimes the hardest thing to do is give an ultimatum but it can be a double edge sword. On one hand it may wake her up and make her realize what she has been doing and she could end up losing you, on the other hand if she thinks her 'new friends' are better for her then you could lose her altogether. At this point we are all just offering suggestions as we don't know her or the history you two have together but if this is something that is bothering you then you have to ask yourself this: Can I live with her in my life if she keeps up with this 'new image'? Secondly do I care enough for her to try and save her from the path she is on?
    www.ATLphoto.net Myspace

Quote Originally Posted by 2mchbooty
    WTF is wrong with girls with kids Rickster?! MILF's FTW!!!!!!!!
    LOL... nothin's wrong with them, hell I've dated a few back in the day! they need love too I'm just sayin the ones SHE kicks it with, they got a baby daddy that aint no good, they dont have shit goin on for them, and they just hang out with my homegirl, and its like they bring her down a notch from who she really is!

Quote Originally Posted by GA_Teg
    Sometimes the hardest thing to do is give an ultimatum but it can be a double edge sword. On one hand it may wake her up and make her realize what she has been doing and she could end up losing you, on the other hand if she thinks her 'new friends' are better for her then you could lose her altogether. At this point we are all just offering suggestions as we don't know her or the history you two have together but if this is something that is bothering you then you have to ask yourself this: Can I live with her in my life if she keeps up with this 'new image'? Secondly do I care enough for her to try and save her from the path she is on?
    funny you say that, thats actually what I did (ultimatum) and now she's kickin it with her friends still, and the whole persona is just gettin worse.. almost to the point of me not wanting to hang out with her! Its crazy that some simple shit like that can make you despise a person, but at the same time we got a lot of history, so its not easy on any part... I gotta let it burn!

I'm not gay for talkin about feelings on IA, right? cause if you think so you can say it to my face

A.K.A. GA Teg

Nah, you aight man. So is this the girl that was with you sunday?
    www.ATLphoto.net Myspace

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast