Thread: New Mechanic in the ATL

Unknown

Default New Mechanic in the ATL

Hi everyone! I just moved here from New York. I've been in the custom tuning scene for 11 years. I tired of the snow and moved to ATL. I want to know about the local scene around town... so if anyone is willing to give me the lowdown, it'd be much appreciated. I also just opened up a new shop in Fayetteville... so if anyone is looking for any affordable work on their ride(s), be it a tune up, engine swap, custom body work to total custom build...then we're the right shop for the job! Anything from an Acura to a Volkswagen .... we have you covered! We also do custom bike builds, specializing in a revolutionary cafe scooter bike built by us... with the look of a custom street bike but with the mpg of a gas saving scooter. Interested? Then, Fillmore Performance is the shop for you. Just drop me a line. I'm willing to work with your budget to get your dream ride on the road. Thanks to all and hear from you soon.
    Fillmore Performance Opean from Mon-Fri 9am-6pm Sat 12pm-6pm Closed on Sundays.
    140 Robinson Dr. Fayetteville, GA 30214
    757-232-7289 ask For J.R

Welcome to ATL. Lots of competition in the tuning scene down here. Good luck!
    98 Acura Integra LS-DD
    ??????????????????-project

You should pay to advertise like all other paying sponsors on the board. PM Randomguy to find out rates
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Certified Gearhead

pics of one of these scooters
    99 galant-motorless
    99 integra- daily driver
    99 gsxr 600-SOLD
    05 gsxr 600-SOLD
    06 gsxr 600-Juiced

Wasn't he told once and this thread is still here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

IA Member

This one was here the same time he posted the other one. This one just slipped through the cracks of the mod hammer.