Thread: Cheap place to take a Motorcycle Safty course in georgia?

Default Cheap place to take a Motorcycle Safty course in georgia?

Thinking about taking a course. I live in Hampton, GA. Any suggestions as to where to go? And how much will this run me?

https://online.dds.ga.gov/motorcycle...istration.aspx

Start your search here. I know Harley of Clayton County does one and there is a place in Alpharetta that does one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

So far from my research, since I'd like to take the course too...It's anywhere from ~$200-250. Make sure you do some research about the school before attending. I saw that "Sunshine Learn to Ride" in Lawrenceville (far from Hampton though), mentions that it's a non-pass/fail course. That the rider is allowed to pass whenever they feel able to which seems like it would be a good deal!

Best of luck on your search for the right MSF course for you!

Last summer I took the MSF certified course in Alpharetta. It'll be on the list @ the website given by Bacon. It is a pass or fail class, but they're not trying to fail to you. The cost is $250, but it exempts you from both the written and riding tests @ the DMV. Which class you take isn't as important as taking one, if you feel you need the experience. As a new rider, I can tell you honestly that if I hadn't taken a class, I would have already gone down. Good luck & be safe.

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that oder.

The one in Alpharetta is good. They will do their best to help you pass.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

thanks everyone. I'm thinking of taking either the alpharetta one or the one in locust grove. They are both the same price. Harley has one in morrow but it is 350 dollars.

I think it's $250 anywhere else but not sure as I never took one. Good luck with which ever you choose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

They are all over Georgia. anyware in price from $200 and up. Good for learning the basics and becoming more comfortable on 2 wheels. The DDS should also have a list of approved schools that they honor to exempt you from their "roadcorse". goodluck and GEAR UP!