Thread: radio wiring issue for 85 300zx

Default radio wiring issue for 85 300zx

i just got the car. ive wired up a shit ton of radios in my life time. but this car is giving me hell. none of the wires are color coated/ no aftermarket harness. it sux! i need some help! hit me up if u have any idea how i can atleast rig it up haha
    low and slow

Barefoot Motorsports

gl or gll

turbos
    TOO BIG

IA Member

I have had a few of these cars over the years. Best way I have found to do it is to run new wires to the speakers, rather than using the stock stuff.

IA Member

i was having the same issue with my 1980 280zx.. shromy's plan works best as i had to run new wires for all my speakers, i also traced my power wires to the fuse box and replaced those as well.

i wish you luck with your stereo install.