Thread: obd0-obd1

Default obd0-obd1

working on a crx its obd0 have a d15b7 motor its obd1 i have it in the car right now. i know i need to make a harness what wires do i need to splice ??? iv done it before 5 years ago but i forgot lol. please let me know. thx...

if am not mistaken dizzy will plug wit obd0 harness if you just want a run obd1 ecu you just need a jump harness i recomment rywire if you done right the first come around
    R.I.P Booga
    M.A.P
    F.D.L.R

Barefoot Motorsports

Quote Originally Posted by jdm eg99
    working on a crx its obd0 have a d15b7 motor its obd1 i have it in the car right now. i know i need to make a harness what wires do i need to splice ??? iv done it before 5 years ago but i forgot lol. please let me know. thx...
    im not up on my crx's i havent worked on 1 in many years so im not 100% on this. if i remember right it dual point injection so it will need to be converted to mutli.

http://hondaswap.com/swap-articles/d...writeup-49557/

go to www.boomslang.us and get the correct obd0-1 conversion harness. there is one for converting a dual point obd0 to multipoint obd1 and one to convert multipoint obd0 to obd1. you'll need an obd1 distributor and need to rewire the plug or get an obd0-1 distributor conversion harness. boomslang may not have the dist one listed anymore, but send him an e-mail and i'm sure you can get one...he made us some interesting conversion harnesses in the past.
    MAINSTREAM PERFORMANCE & DIGITAL BOX TUNING
    ECU CHIPPING/SOCKETING/TUNING-HONDATA, CROME, BRE, TURBOEDIT
    HONDATA DEALER/TUNER
    NISSAN REALTIME-NISTUNE
    MITSUBISHI AND SUBARU TUNING AVAILABLE!

EF Squad

u didnt specify what kind of trim is your crx. but for one thing i know is that u will need obd1 distributor, jumper harness, obd1 ecu (of course), conversion to mpfi if its a dx.