Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CLEAN Red EF Hatch For Sale

Clowns are texing me

Default CLEAN Red 1991 EF Hatch For Sale NEW PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

$2,600 obo (Serious Inquiries only)

Have here a 1991 Honda Civic Hatchback, red with dark gray/black vinyl interior. Car is pretty clean for its age and shows a lot less wear than other cars its age. Has a d15 SOHC motor, with a four speed manual transmission.
    AC works perfect on the car, heat as well. Car has 139k original miles, clean title and has never been in a wreck. Car does NOT have a radio, however if wanted, a factory Honda/Acura one could be sourced and installed before purchase.

Bad
    -Roof and hood paint fading due to factory red oxidation
    -Driver side seat minor tear and shows a little wear

VIN # supplied to serious buyers. Live in Woodstock area, please contact Alfredo @ 770-912-2817. Call at any reasonable hour for more details or to get any questions answered. Price is negotiable.

Last edited by gen2freak; 09-28-2007 at 09:55 AM. Reason: UPDATE

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Bump for a REAL clean an Nice ef, By the way want to sale the Meshs if so PM me

Clowns are texing me

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaASE
    Bump for a REAL clean an Nice ef, By the way want to sale the Meshs if so PM me

sorry man, the ls meshes come with the car, this wheels are absolutely in perfect condition, not a single scratch on any wheel!
    thanks for the comment

Damn thats clean, too bad IA is home to lower ballers!!! Autotrader is where it at for selling clean unmodified cars.

bump for a really nice EF

Dude what happened to the passenger side mirrors??

Clowns are texing me

Quote Originally Posted by B20redteg
    Dude what happened to the passenger side mirrors??
    A 91 Standard civic of this year comes factory with only driver side mirror. It was an option to have both!

Quote Originally Posted by gen2freak
    A 91 Standard civic of this year comes factory with only driver side mirror. It was an option to have both!
    wow i didnt know that!! cool, and Clean EF. PMED

he's a EF noob LOL

Clowns are texing me

Quote Originally Posted by B20redteg
    wow i didnt know that!! cool, and Clean EF. PMED
    pm'ed back

bump for my bro! Seen the EF a dozen times, buyer should not be disappointed.
    MUGEN/SPOON/BUDDY CLUB/FUNCTION FORM/TYPE R

Clowns are texing me

Quote Originally Posted by 95jdmdc4
    bump for my bro! Seen the EF a dozen times, buyer should not be disappointed.

thanks doggie dog! yeah car is definitely clean! totally dude(HNA18) lol :boobies:

super clean EF.

But i'd try auto trader or ebay, you'll never get what you want/what it's worth on IA
    UPROOT Photography FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Oz10 View Post
    I'm a straight guy, but I know my way around a dick.

Banned

very clean, but i gotta say 2,900 obo....free bump

Clowns are texing me

Quote Originally Posted by 90_ZC_HATCH
    super clean EF.

But i'd try auto trader or ebay, you'll never get what you want/what it's worth on IA
    you do have a point, i mean my DA that i sold here which was really clean also a red one 91 with SI wheels, sold for what i wanted!
    and this car is so clean for its year, that i think whoever gets it, its getting a great deal. price is negotiable you never know!!!!!!!!!!

yeah right for that price i rather buy B20redteg's for 3300 with a B16 SWAP!!!! g/l with that price...that's also a price for a EK hatch....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by USA_EK9
    yeah right for that price i rather buy B20redteg's for 3300 with a B16 SWAP!!!! g/l with that price...that's also a price for a EK hatch....

Yup im going along with United States Of America EK9. i wouldn't pay no more than 1900 for one,

*HOP ON THIS ONE INSTEAD ON AUTOTRADER 91 Black SI* <-----CLICK

Clowns are texing me

Quote Originally Posted by USA_EK9
    well, then your welcome to go do that, i know how clean this car is, and i have all the records for it. I rather buy a car that its on stock form, than buy one with a swap already not knowing all the information about it. I really don't know of many ek body styles that you can buy for 2900$, and that are completely stock and with the body this straight and everything working!!!!
    so if you don't have anything positive to say please don't waste my time. :boobies:

well, then your welcome to go do that, i know how clean this car is, and i have all the records for it. I rather buy a car that its on stock form, than buy one with a swap already not knowing all the information about it. I really don't know of many ek body styles that you can buy for 2900$, and that are completely stock and with the body this straight and everything working!!!!
    so if you don't have anything positive to say please don't waste my time. :boobies:
    well said. there are 2 views people take when buying cars.one is that they'd rather buy a car completely stock or "un molested" because they know exactly what they are getting in to, and their are no hidden suprises, such as bad wiring and what not. The second view is that they'd rather buy a car with all of the labor done, like the swap and add ons because they get it for less money, but what they dont realize is that they're either getting a good deal, or they're getting a half assed swap.
    UPROOT Photography FTW

Clowns are texing me

well said. there are 2 views people take when buying cars.one is that they'd rather buy a car completely stock or "un molested" because they know exactly what they are getting in to, and their are no hidden suprises, such as bad wiring and what not. The second view is that they'd rather buy a car with all of the labor done, like the swap and add ons because they get it for less money, but what they dont realize is that they're either getting a good deal, or they're getting a half assed swap.
    thanks man! and that exactly what it comes down 2!
    so in this case you are looking at a car that the only thing it has from not been stock is ls wheels( i do have the factory wheels that have brand new tires that will come with the car) besides that everything is stock!

thanks man! and that exactly what it comes down 2!
    so in this case you are looking at a car that the only thing it has from not been stock is ls wheels( i do have the factory wheels that have brand new tires that will come with the car) besides that everything is stock!
    i really dont think you should come down on the price at all man. i personally say run it on this for a week, and then throw that bitch on ebay, $2,000 starting bid and like a $2,700 reserve on it.

i've seen bone stock hatch's sell in the mid 2 range on ebay that are as clean as this
    UPROOT Photography FTW

Clowns are texing me

i really dont think you should come down on the price at all man. i personally say run it on this for a week, and then throw that bitch on ebay, $2,000 starting bid and like a $2,700 reserve on it.

i've seen bone stock hatch's sell in the mid 2 range on ebay that are as clean as this
    yeah i was just seeing if someone wanted to snatch it off my hands here on IA, i mean the price is negotiable, so you never know how low i could go , if they are serious about it!
    thanks for your support tho!

when ur ready to part with the meshies lmk fredo!! bump for another clean car
    RESONATORS ARE FOR THE DEVIL!

Clowns are texing me

Quote Originally Posted by jb55
    when ur ready to part with the meshies lmk fredo!! bump for another clean car
    lol thanks man, naw the wheels are staying in the car, they are the most perfect set of meshies i have ever seen!
    :boobies:

bump for fredo's clean EF.

Banned

swapped car or not doesnt matter.....well for the 2nd or 3rd generations that just step dup their game in the import scene, ill tell you this, get a car dats stock or modified, it doesnt matter and really to know what your doing, and to know whats going on with a car, and learn to fix it, and build dup some mechanical skills, instead of relien on others to do a simple job for you, wirering or not its simple as that. I'd rather buy a stock swapped car and deal with the problems myself, you save money, the main part of having a civic with a swap is already done, so really buying a 15 to 20 year old car for $2,900 stock as hell isnt really worth it, not that i dont like ef's and so but that price is just too much. why not hop on a nice eg or ek for that price.........pretty sure many will...let me know if u get it sold for that price, also lemme know how much you drop the price on it when ever u get it sold...thank u have a nice day n night...

ALFREDO!! Where in the hell did you get this?!?! Does JDM Matt know about this car?! OMG I should take it from you LOL!
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

--Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Generally I don't count past 10.

Quote Originally Posted by 1kreationz40
    swapped car or not doesnt matter.....well for the 2nd or 3rd generations that just step dup their game in the import scene, ill tell you this, get a car dats stock or modified, it doesnt matter and really to know what your doing, and to know whats going on with a car, and learn to fix it, and build dup some mechanical skills, instead of relien on others to do a simple job for you, wirering or not its simple as that. I'd rather buy a stock swapped car and deal with the problems myself, you save money, the main part of having a civic with a swap is already done, so really buying a 15 to 20 year old car for $2,900 stock as hell isnt really worth it, not that i dont like ef's and so but that price is just too much. why not hop on a nice eg or ek for that price.........pretty sure many will...let me know if u get it sold for that price, also lemme know how much you drop the price on it when ever u get it sold...thank u have a nice day n night...
    Are you fucking done? You obviously don't know shit about EFs. The other threads containing EGs and EKs are that way. ------------------>

--RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

--Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Generally I don't count past 10.

Clowns are texing me

well really dude i don't understand what the problem is here, i am just selling a car here. this would be my third car i have sold here, and to be quiet honest with you i have got what i asked for!
    i can post the other 2 DA integras that i sold here, and i have millions of people that can tell you that they were cars that were worth what i was asking!
    so that said, in this case i have a civic that is really clean, that everything works, ac blows so cold, etc..., and i listed for 2900 OBO OBO OBO , so you just never know how low i could go.
    all that said, if you are not interested in the car, with all the respect please keep all ur negative comments to yourself, and if you are so sure you can buy a EG OR EK in the same condition as my EF for the same price then go ahead and buy it, more power to you, and buddy u got a hell of a deal!
    so yeah you have a good night and a good weekend! sweet dreams 2 u by the way.
    bye bye :idb:

Clowns are texing me

Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    ALFREDO!! Where in the hell did you get this?!?! Does JDM Matt know about this car?! OMG I should take it from you LOL!

hey what up Chris, yeah i have this ef i want to sell, and as you can see some people here are being a pain in the ass, and just jump on my post and all they do is talk and talk.
    but yeah i don't think Matt knows, you should come check it out!

GTFO hater!

i want it

<---Click it.

like i said, there are 2 ways to look at a car when buying it. clean, unmolested, and mileage, OR a car w/ a swap allready done. Both have their benefits and risks.

You obviously perfer an allready swapped car, while other perfer an unmolested car. there's nothing wrong w/ either one, like i said they both have their benefits and risks.
    UPROOT Photography FTW

Clowns are texing me

like i said, there are 2 ways to look at a car when buying it. clean, unmolested, and mileage, OR a car w/ a swap allready done. Both have their benefits and risks.

You obviously perfer an allready swapped car, while other perfer an unmolested car. there's nothing wrong w/ either one, like i said they both have their benefits and risks.

once again thank you man! people don't seem to understand this!!!!!!!!!!

I <3 haters! Don't you have a shirt stating that now Freeskie? LOL, bump for you.
    MUGEN/SPOON/BUDDY CLUB/FUNCTION FORM/TYPE R

Clowns are texing me

morning bump!

lol.....
    Toxxxic's job interview
    toxxxic (3:23:28 PM): "Describe yourself in three words" ..... down to fVck"

New Project coming soon!

dam this is the cleanest ef ive seen in along time

Clowns are texing me

Quote Originally Posted by LokiSays
    dam this is the cleanest ef ive seen in along time
    thanks man!
    feel free to make offers!

Clowns are texing me

afternoon bump!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast