Thread: Not stolen but almost..heads up..

Everyday im HUSTLIN'

Default Not stolen but almost..heads up..

My Acura RL..eating at Wendys at 1pm during lunch hour busy ass time.

A minivan rolled up, which I spottedf, it blocked my car in, but who would figure they are trying to steal you car. I though they were waiting for a parking spot or dropping someone off..they took there time..about 5 minutes...amateurs - because they tried to break into through my lock from my trunk...and tore that bitch up..then they went to the driver side door, and tore that up to, but thats when the alarm went off...I have the remote alarm that tells me on my key chain..I jump out of the chair and run out there to see, at the same time this minican is speeding off...wasnt able to tell what color the people were, nor the license plate on the van. At first I thought they hit my ride and took off, but after closer inspection I saw that. Lucky for insurance, they are going to fix everything.

ASSHOLES..LEARN HOW TO STEAL A CAR FIRST..YOU AINT GETTING THROUGH THE DOOR LOCK WITH A SCREW DRIVER..IT WILL TAKE U A WHILE..I GOT MY EYES OPEN BIG TIME NOW..
    Profile I.T. Services - Infrastructure Builds, Managed Networks, Hardware Sales and Service, Web-Site Design and Development, Fire and Alarm installations. Licensed and insured.

Proud to be Retrosexual Jaimecbr900's Avatar

At Wendy's??? That's sad.

Dude, did they not get the memo that you carry hollow-points???

Sorry to hear bud. Guess we aint safe anywhere now-a-days.

dang 1pm in the day...thats crazy...glad you still have your car

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Dayuuum, they're crazy with it, at a busy Wendy's in the freaking lunch hour??

At least you didn't get your ride stolen buddy.

What part of town were you in?

That's crazy... glad you and your stuff is alright man.
    BooB CreW What ?

One of IA's Awesome Mod's

NASCAR on SPEED's Fun Guy

HOST, Top Gear USA on History Channel starting late this Nov./Dec.

damn dude that sucks, at least they didnt get your ride though
    You only live once, maybe twice if you use the e-brake!

Everyday im HUSTLIN'

Yeah, im glad they didnt get the ride, but honestly they would have got it if i didnt have that nice alarm on there.

This was at the wendys on pleasant hill road right across from the Mall...crazy shit..
    Profile I.T. Services - Infrastructure Builds, Managed Networks, Hardware Sales and Service, Web-Site Design and Development, Fire and Alarm installations. Licensed and insured.

they fucking dumb i never thought about somone tryin to steal your car froma fast food place where they dont know if u would be comin out in a min or if u seen them if they got some ball thats like tryin to take somone car from they house and they on the front porch thats crazy my friend leaves his keys in the car when we go to wendys dont kno y but i end up picking them up he said aint nobody gone take it lol this is a eye opener
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

Quote Originally Posted by AtifSajid
    Yeah, im glad they didnt get the ride, but honestly they would have got it if i didnt have that nice alarm on there.

This was at the wendys on pleasant hill road right across from the Mall...crazy shit..
    wow....that is crazy. I gotta move outta here...

Wow, i'm gonna be keeping my eyes open if i ever go to another BP meet then...
    UPROOT Photography FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Oz10 View Post
    I'm a straight guy, but I know my way around a dick.

XLR8SHEN FOE LizzziFeE iNsTuN nOoDoH's Avatar

Damn... that's pretty close to home... a flat head could get through a lock though. The way they tried breakin into your car through your trunk first sounds like they weren't tryin to steal the car, but probably something you have... somethin expensive that you carry around that they may have followed you for maybe or a system of some sort?

Quote Originally Posted by iNsTuN nOoDoH
    Damn... that's pretty close to home... a flat head could get through a lock though. The way they tried breakin into your car through your trunk first sounds like they weren't tryin to steal the car, but probably something you have... somethin expensive that you carry around that they may have followed you for maybe or a system of some sort?
    o0o0o0o Deductive....lol

my advice is to buy a gun, something like a sub compact glock .40 or so. wave that shit round at the next person who tries, and if it goes hotter from there, shoot the motherfucker. and have no remorse about the incident. if you cant do it for yourself, buy it, or have someone do it for you, then it sure as hell aint your game.

Quote Originally Posted by iNsTuN nOoDoH
    smart thinkin, repped

Yo Tif, i think he's right your car is nice and all but i don't think a thief would want it, bc besides the rims what can they really sell of the car, i think they saw your blingin ass wheels and figured you had a badass system...

crazy shit though, you know its getting bad when they do that while you're inside a fast food joint... where most ppl be in and out in like 20 mins tops.... and theres windows where you can see right to your car... damn ballsy

good thing you had an alarm. glad you still have your car

XLR8SHEN FOE LizzziFeE iNsTuN nOoDoH's Avatar

I only brought that point up, cuz my cousin and I were a victim of a similar crime.

Me - bought a laptop from fry's, went 10 minutes into macy's to pay for a bill, came out to find a jammed door lock, a broken window and popped trunk where I had put the laptop in. That little trunk latch lock really should be used.

My cousin - broken trunk lock and $30,000 in jewelry stolen from his trunk within 5 minutes of a delivery.

Mother fuckers...

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by sullen
    my advice is to buy a gun, something like a sub compact glock .40 or so. wave that shit round at the next person who tries, and if it goes hotter from there, shoot the motherfucker. and have no remorse about the incident. if you cant do it for yourself, buy it, or have someone do it for you, then it sure as hell aint your game.
    and end up dead if you arent serious about using it.

Never pull a gun unless you have to, then be ready to use it.

on a side note consider yourself lucky they only messed up your trunk a guy I work with had his charger broken into. They shot out a window then unloaded a clip into the seats, etc...

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sullen
    Spread stupidity to every forum on the board. My advice is to keep your advice and use it yourself. That way, maybe you won't be around long enough to inflict your idiocy on other, innocent victims.

BTW, how do you know if he may already have one or not? Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRteg®'s Avatar

Thats why I park were I can alwase see my car and see what going around it.
    My Acura RL..eating at Wendys at 1pm during lunch hour busy ass time.

A minivan rolled up, which I spottedf, it blocked my car in, but who would figure they are trying to steal you car. I though they were waiting for a parking spot or dropping someone off..they took there time..about 5 minutes...amateurs - because they tried to break into through my lock from my trunk...and tore that bitch up..then they went to the driver side door, and tore that up to, but thats when the alarm went off...I have the remote alarm that tells me on my key chain..I jump out of the chair and run out there to see, at the same time this minican is speeding off...wasnt able to tell what color the people were, nor the license plate on the van. At first I thought they hit my ride and took off, but after closer inspection I saw that. Lucky for insurance, they are going to fix everything.

ASSHOLES..LEARN HOW TO STEAL A CAR FIRST..YOU AINT GETTING THROUGH THE DOOR LOCK WITH A SCREW DRIVER..IT WILL TAKE U A WHILE..I GOT MY EYES OPEN BIG TIME NOW..

damn, and no one else saw any thing ??

Boosted 4door

thats why i stay away from gwinnett county...my god, car theft is getting out of hand there.

This shit is rediculous.... it makes me just want to leave it in the garage from now on.....