Thread: STRteg STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!

Default STRteg STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!

So Strteg is one to stay away from. This guy cost me over 4 hours of driving and $40 in gas. He had a tv listed for sale. i talked to him over two days about it and was scheduled to come pick it up monday! I talked to him monday at 3:00 and said is it still good for me to drive down. He told me yes see you in a bit, so i drive 2 hours south to Norcross and call him when im 15 min away to make sure were still good. He tells me ya come on so i get to the house and go to the door for some guy at the door to say ya its my roomates tv and hes not home. I sit in the driveway calling and texting for over an hour and never heard back so i had to drive 2 hours back home! i Gave it untill today for him to call or text me back and tell me what happened or come up with an excuse and never heard back! Im guessing he got another offer or something else and didnt have the balls to tell me or come up with some bs excuse. Ive called many times and he awnsers and hangs up! Stay away from this guy or you may have a useless afternoon of BS like i did! I am thinking about making the 2 hour drive back down just to confront him face to face and show him how pissed of i am!

2006 mustang gt
    gears
    bolt-ons

You should make another trip. I wanna be there when it goes down with a video recorder. Lol
    I hate flaker

ya, i get down that way every other weekend so i really may! i wanna hear his bs in person and knock about $40 worth of gas out of his chin lol

2006 mustang gt
    gears
    bolt-ons

Don't talk about it...BE about it!
    Who could blame you?
    4 hours of wasted drive time, without even the courtesy of an explanation is BS!
    Just call me DAD!

When we spoke I told you that I was running to fry's and would be back to call me when you were close, coming home I get hit with my girl,my daughter, and my son in the car, my apologies you fucking dickwad I didn't know setting up a tv sale properly took priority over rushing my family to the hospital. Hope you do come by

Yeah so everyone stay away from STRteg=ME because I'll prioritize my family over total strangers STAY AWAY STAY AWAY

Not trying to be a dick but, in all seriousness. Why did it take you over 96 hours to respond to him? He tried to call and text you, and it took him posting about you by your screen name on a forum to get you to respond. It just seems odd to me, however, if your alibi is true...I hope everyone is okay.
    twenty-two

I don't know either the buyer or seller, but I recall a similar incident, and there was a thread about it here: STRteg bad seller, do not do business with!!!!!

Non-responsive until thread, similar excuse, etc. I looked in one of the good seller threads and found another incident like it also.

I live close, so I would have simply waited until he responded, but I can certainly see why people that live far away might choose to avoid buying from STRteg after multiple incidents.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

I would ban this dude based on his inconsiderate behavior. Like driving it should be a privilege to sell. I have buddy of mine who faked a car accident to avoid a appointment. He was suppose to show for an appointment and the coworker messages me about his well being (Is he ok? have you heard from him?). He pulls a no call no show on her. So i call and leave a urgent message to him to call her back. Lo and behold he says he gets in a car accident. So i probe and there is no damage to his car(how is that possible?). Says he went to the hospital and the whole nine yards. Is there people, that pull flaky stuff like that, yes? I know first hand they do. I have another friend who has special needs kids and he has never left a transaction in the lurch. Do kids come first, sure. Priorities take precedence. But like i said before: At your work place would you no call, no show to your boss? Most certainly, your employer would ding you for that if not terminate you. So yeah ban for I say for not taking the effort to make transaction whole and multi complaints.

Honda - supplying products of the highest quality at a reasonable cost. Member of the high mileage club.

BODHI - "whats the lowest you will take" then dont even bother posting in this thread! i dont have the time wasting on fuckin dumbfucks who dont know how shit works -- which is me, selling a phone and expecting someone to buy it. At least have some balls to tell me that youre too cheap to buy or say - fuck shoot me a pm if youre too embarrassed

exactly what i pointed out in another thread, if something actually happened of course i would understand and hope his kid is doing better, but i called and text 5 times a day for the last four days without so much as a text back, he even would awnser and hang up. i got on here every day to see if he had been on since i sent him messages on here to, and after he had logged in three times and never replied to my call, text. or pm thats when i decided to make a thread

2006 mustang gt
    gears
    bolt-ons

lol who buys a used tv in the first place?

I would if I were looking for a TV to put in the guest bedroom or game room. No need for a ball from the pool table to ruin a brand new TV.

Quote Originally Posted by boostedem1 View Post
    Not trying to be a dick but, in all seriousness. Why did it take you over 96 hours to respond to him? He tried to call and text you, and it took him posting about you by your screen name on a forum to get you to respond. It just seems odd to me, however, if your alibi is true...I hope everyone is okay.
    It's called a hospital dick smooch, Oh and IDK why I didn't respond to his calls/texts with my phone that has a broken screen now because of the accident duurrrr

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    I don't know either the buyer or seller, but I recall a similar incident, and there was a thread about it here: STRteg bad seller, do not do business with!!!!!

Non-responsive until thread, similar excuse, etc. I looked in one of the good seller threads and found another incident like it also.

I live close, so I would have simply waited until he responded, but I can certainly see why people that live far away might choose to avoid buying from STRteg after multiple incidents.
    Thats a similar incident? my kid was sick and had to go to hospital? Really? Fuckin really? Beat it son I have great rep on here lol @ multiple incidents

Quote Originally Posted by civicturbo10 View Post
    I would ban this dude based on his inconsiderate behavior. Like driving it should be a privilege to sell. I have buddy of mine who faked a car accident to avoid a appointment. He was suppose to show for an appointment and the coworker messages me about his well being (Is he ok? have you heard from him?). He pulls a no call no show on her. So i call and leave a urgent message to him to call her back. Lo and behold he says he gets in a car accident. So i probe and there is no damage to his car(how is that possible?). Says he went to the hospital and the whole nine yards. Is there people, that pull flaky stuff like that, yes? I know first hand they do. I have another friend who has special needs kids and he has never left a transaction in the lurch. Do kids come first, sure. Priorities take precedence. But like i said before: At your work place would you no call, no show to your boss? Most certainly, your employer would ding you for that if not terminate you. So yeah ban for I say for not taking the effort to make transaction whole and multi complaints.
    First off mind your own fuckin business if you don't know me or this situation, I have no reason to lie about anything, But yeah your right it makes perfect since "HEY HERE IS MY ADDRESS TO MY HOME, PLEASE COME BY MY HOME AND I'LL FLAKE ON YOU"

Quote Originally Posted by onebadgt View Post
    exactly what i pointed out in another thread, if something actually happened of course i would understand and hope his kid is doing better, but i called and text 5 times a day for the last four days without so much as a text back, he even would awnser and hang up. i got on here every day to see if he had been on since i sent him messages on here to, and after he had logged in three times and never replied to my call, text. or pm thats when i decided to make a thread
    Your the biggest pos ever I hope your driving like you should and you get hit and call/text people from the hospital while your wrist is broke come on lets see how big and bad you are with a broken fuckin phone to boot
    Last edited by quickdodge®; 07-06-2012 at 11:33 AM. Reason: we have multi-post feature...

Whoa ease up -
    I wasn't saying that you were lying. I'm saying that your behavior in general warrants a ban. Did you have an emergency situation - I'm sure there was and I hope it gotten take care of accordingly. Your not taking other people's side of the transaction seriously, that's the issue we have. The family part - you have down, no problems. It's when people reach out to you - no response, don't care to make the transaction whole. I get that business is business and family is family. Seperation of family and business. The complaint is about not handling the business transaction professionally.

Actually the same friend who when we call him, he does not call back for like days or doesn't call back. And it's not like we're telemarketers, we're his friends. He does it quite frequently, and we're not quite sure why he does this. I mean i could go for days trying to describe his elusiveness but we don't bother. We just learn not to do anything business related with him. He's still a friend of ours but all of us have this understanding (of him). We even joke to him about his erractic behavior.

I don't think your taking the business serious enough - hence a ban should be on order. It's only business....nothing personal against you. Your prob a awesome guy to hang out with. My friend above is great to hang around with, super funny guy.

Honda - supplying products of the highest quality at a reasonable cost. Member of the high mileage club.

BODHI - "whats the lowest you will take" then dont even bother posting in this thread! i dont have the time wasting on fuckin dumbfucks who dont know how shit works -- which is me, selling a phone and expecting someone to buy it. At least have some balls to tell me that youre too cheap to buy or say - fuck shoot me a pm if youre too embarrassed

Is the tv still up for grabs?!

Quote Originally Posted by civicturbo10 View Post
    Whoa ease up -
    I wasn't saying that you were lying. I'm saying that your behavior in general warrants a ban. Did you have an emergency situation - I'm sure there was and I hope it gotten take care of accordingly. Your not taking other people's side of the transaction seriously, that's the issue we have. The family part - you have down, no problems. It's when people reach out to you - no response, don't care to make the transaction whole. I get that business is business and family is family. Seperation of family and business. The complaint is about not handling the business transaction professionally.

Actually the same friend who when we call him, he does not call back for like days or doesn't call back. And it's not like we're telemarketers, we're his friends. He does it quite frequently, and we're not quite sure why he does this. I mean i could go for days trying to describe his elusiveness but we don't bother. We just learn not to do anything business related with him. He's still a friend of ours but all of us have this understanding (of him). We even joke to him about his erractic behavior.

I don't think your taking the business serious enough - hence a ban should be on order. It's only business....nothing personal against you. Your prob a awesome guy to hang out with. My friend above is great to hang around with, super funny guy.
    Yeah no I understand completely get into an accident and get banned on IA its bulletproof

Quote Originally Posted by RsonGt3's View Post
    Is the tv still up for grabs?!
    Yes it is

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by STRteg View Post
    When we spoke I told you that I was running to fry's and would be back to call me when you were close, coming home I get hit with my girl,my daughter, and my son in the car, my apologies you fucking dickwad I didn't know setting up a tv sale properly took priority over rushing my family to the hospital. Hope you do come by
    I call bull shit on this.......

Yes it is
    Well there isn't much to say on here then drop the price $40 for his gas and still sell it to him.

The End.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

It's called a hospital dick smooch, Oh and IDK why I didn't respond to his calls/texts with my phone that has a broken screen now because of the accident duurrrr

Thats a similar incident? my kid was sick and had to go to hospital? Really? Fuckin really? Beat it son I have great rep on here lol @ multiple incidents

First off mind your own fuckin business if you don't know me or this situation, I have no reason to lie about anything, But yeah your right it makes perfect since "HEY HERE IS MY ADDRESS TO MY HOME, PLEASE COME BY MY HOME AND I'LL FLAKE ON YOU"

Your the biggest pos ever I hope your driving like you should and you get hit and call/text people from the hospital while your wrist is broke come on lets see how big and bad you are with a broken fuckin phone to boot

There's no reason for you to be this hostile. You should understand that someone would be angry about getting stood up after driving 2-4 hours. Any person would be angry if they drove for hours and waited in your driveway for nothing. They have a reason to be mad. What a normal, logical reasoning, nonjackass of a person would have done was come back, apologized and offered them some type of compensation for the wasted trip. Then everyone would be understanding.

You play up the fact that you're taking care of your family and that is why this TV sell was the furthest thing from your mind, but then you invite random strangers from the internet to your house to confront you about negative posts on a forum.

I understand why the other guy is mad, but why are YOU mad?

Accidents happen. I drove over an hour to meet STRteg for a strut bar and he was waiting for me to get there so I can't relate.

I'm sure that the both of you can settle something outside of making a thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    There's no reason for you to be this hostile. You should understand that someone would be angry about getting stood up after driving 2-4 hours. Any person would be angry if they drove for hours and waited in your driveway for nothing. They have a reason to be mad. What a normal, logical reasoning, nonjackass of a person would have done was come back, apologized and offered them some type of compensation for the wasted trip. Then everyone would be understanding.

You play up the fact that you're taking care of your family and that is why this TV sell was the furthest thing from your mind, but then you invite random strangers from the internet to your house to confront you about negative posts on a forum.

I understand why the other guy is mad, but why are YOU mad?
    Correction, I gave him my address to make the sale NOT for confrontational purposes, I left the hospital yesterday evening, although my son is still there, and I responded to him accordingly and appropriately regardless of what you or anyone else thinks

Quote Originally Posted by dirk-diggler View Post
    I call bull shit on this.......
    And you are??????????????? who?????????? and I should care why???????????

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Accidents happen. I drove over an hour to meet STRteg for a strut bar and he was waiting for me to get there so I can't relate.

I'm sure that the both of you can settle something outside of making a thread.
    Thanks, if you search for my cred on here you'll find it and in good standings, I have absolutely NO reason to give someone my home address with intentions of selling something, and not show up to my own house, that would be the most idiotic thing anyone could ever do......

I understand the anger for the drive, the loss of time, the cost of gas to make the drive, I understand completely but He said he is gowing to show back up in my house and beat $40 worth of gas out of my chin? Well come on then I'm waiting for ya cast on arm and all I don't have the time to rip my family out of a totaled car with a broken wrist, call an ambulance and fucking make everything appropriate for a fucking TV. sale When shit like this happens, I'll get to you when I get to you if you don't like it kick rocks

Post picture of discharge paper work or doctors excuse..

Quote Originally Posted by Austin? View Post
    Post picture of discharge paper work or doctors excuse..
    Oh sure give me a minute to post legal documents that have my full name and DOB address SSN on a public forum to please you, some cunt wad I don't know or care about why don't you do something useful with your time instead of getting in everyone elses business that doesn't involve you

You never got in touch with me accordingly or I never would have made a thread! I understand stuff happens, if you had got in touch with me the next day or two days later etc I would have said damn man that sucks I'm sorry and rescheduled a trip down there. But you did not, you didn't awnser calls or texts or pms. I saw that you logged on here three times with no response and you were awnsering my phone calls then hanging up! That's when I made this thread! What's weird is the puny guy who awnsered the door had a shattered phone to, and it wasn't from a wreck. I'm thinking the guy who awnsered the door and acted like a roomate was not home must have been you. Post up a pic of you with a cast in front of your totaled car and I will retract all my negative words, and drive all the way back down to norcross and apoligize to you

2006 mustang gt
    gears
    bolt-ons

Senior Member | IA Veteran

You never got in touch with me accordingly or I never would have made a thread! I understand stuff happens, if you had got in touch with me the next day or two days later etc I would have said damn man that sucks I'm sorry and rescheduled a trip down there. But you did not, you didn't awnser calls or texts or pms. I saw that you logged on here three times with no response and you were awnsering my phone calls then hanging up! That's when I made this thread! What's weird is the puny guy who awnsered the door had a shattered phone to, and it wasn't from a wreck. I'm thinking the guy who awnsered the door and acted like a roomate was not home must have been you. Post up a pic of you with a cast in front of your totaled car and I will retract all my negative words, and drive all the way back down to norcross and apoligize to you
    hard not to agree with this guy. everything he has said and done is reasonable.

There are 3 different people that use my account for buying parts and cars etc and I rent a room to "the puny guy" aka Brian and ask around I'm a big guy the opposite of puny for sure and yeah with a busted screen and lcd I cannot see my contacts or anything how was I suppose to call you when I don't know your number pull it out of the clouds? Oh and like the pm I sent you come over tonight before 8 and ill personally walk you into the hospital to see my son and then you can apologize right fucking there and sign my fucking cast while your at it and post that shit on here since your such a big man you had to make two bs threads mught as well post some pics

U didn't need my number to awnser one of the 50 times I called, and if you wanted my number you could have pm me on here or asked ur cell provider, I'm tired of arguing with you, post a pic of your totaled car with ur cast and thread can be closed, otherwise people can make there own decisions about you

2006 mustang gt
    gears
    bolt-ons

U didn't need my number to awnser one of the 50 times I called, and if you wanted my number you could have pm me on here or asked ur cell provider, I'm tired of arguing with you, post a pic of your totaled car with ur cast and thread can be closed, otherwise people can make there own decisions about you
    I've already given you your option either you show up or shut up end of discussion and after what's happened if I wanted to wait 2 years before contacting you I fuckin will who do you think you are? Jesus?

You don't want to go to the hospital with me because you already know it will tear your heart up to see the condition my sons in ( if you are even somewhat of a decent person with somewhat of a good heart)

That's what I thought, you can't prove shit cause your full of shit! Go fuck yourself and scam someone else. Admin should ban this clown for this repetitve bullshit

2006 mustang gt
    gears
    bolt-ons

That's what I thought, you can't prove shit cause your full of shit! Go fuck yourself and scam someone else. Admin should ban this clown for this repetitve bullshit
    Lol puss bag can't handle the truth

yeah your bullshitting straight up
    ATL DA SQUAD MEMBER #1

HONDA_PARTS_CLEANUP_CLICK_ME

Drop Em

I wanna see proof of crash/cast. Go to his house and find out!

There are 3 different people that use my account for buying parts and cars etc
    Explain to our audience why you shouldn't be banned for just this alone... Which STRteg am I talking to today?

The way some could see it... You are using the other good sellers reputations to cover your own sorry ass. The car wreck excuse isn't cutting it for me either.

You have proof of the accident or you don't that simple.

Eh fuck it... I don't care to hear your explanation.