Thread: Buyers beware of "NITRO"

Threaded View

im thinkin rb's

Default Buyers beware of "NITRO"

ON Dec 13th of 2009 i bought a set of Bixenon hids for $120 as a christmass gift. They arrive and sit under my tree untill Dec 25th 2009. On dec 27th i installed the Hids and the drivers side low beam didnt work. I contacted Nitro ASAP, and he asked me to swap the bulbs to see what happens. ON Dec 28th i swapped the driver and passenger bulbs and niether of the low beams worked. Then i swapped them back to see if the passenger would still work which it didn't. Again i contacted Nitro as he asked me to doand informed him of the situation. he said he would call once he got off work.I wait and wait and wait and dont get a call.

Dec 29th i get a text saying sorry i was tired after work and fell asleep. And that was all i got that day

Jan 1st 2010 i sent a text saying we need to figure something out because i need headlight to drive my car.......And nothing.

Jan 2nd 2010 i try calling and he sends a text saying @ work srry....text u l8ter fosho...........And nothing again!

Jan 3rd i get a text saying i am just going to send you another kit gimme your address again. And i give it to him then he sends me the address to return the Hids to him. We sent a couple more text this day.

A couple day later i sent the HIDS out, so i waited to hear from him.........never did

Jan 14th i sent a message asking if he got the kit i sent back to him and when is he sending the new kit.....No response!

Jan 15th 2010 i sent the same message again this time he said.....OOps my badd bro...I'll send it out this week.

Jan 20th 2010 i sent 2 message that day asking if he had sent the New Hid Kit out yet.......Nothing

Jan 22nd 2010 I sent a message asking if he has sent the kit out and if not i would like to change the order since i was buying a new car......He asked what car and i told him. Then i got no response.

Jan 23rd 2010 i asked the same thing agian and nothing!

Jan 24th 2010 He sent a message saying @ work didnt have the buld in stock...will ship out tuesday...i will text you. so i wait.

Jan 31st 2010 a full 5 days after tuesday when he said he was going to ship it out i sent a text saying i was tired of waiting for him to ship it that my new car had factory HIDS and i no longer need them. So i asked if i could have a refund.....He said damn i had the kit in my trunk and was going to send it out tomorrow. Its ok though i will just take it back. i will keep you posted its no problem. Then i ask if he knows how long it will be untill he sends the refund..... nothing!

Feb 06th 2010 i asked again if he knew when he was going to send the refund......Nothing!

Feb 7th 2010 he text me saying i am sending it to you tomorrow play.

Feb 11th 2010 I sent a text asking what the deal was with the refund that he told me was going to send out(paypal) on the 8th.....He said my bad bro i use 2 peoples paypal 1 is out of town untill tomorrow, and 1 is in the negative so an money put in that one will be ate, so tomorrow fosho dawg.

Feb 13th 2010 I asked if he transfered the money yet..... nothing......again i asked when i am going to get my refund.......He said Bro send me your paypal address and i will try to find somebody with a paypal who can send u this refund....Im really sorry for the delay belive me money is not an issue. I give him my paypal again.

Feb 15th 2010 i asked 2 times if he found a paypal he can use yet.......Nothing

Feb 22nd i still havent heard from NITRO so i sent a message saying i have not heard from you since Feb 13th(9days) i need my money and i dont care if you send a money order.......Nothing.....I sent another message saying i need some form of response......Nothing!

Feb 25th 2010 STILL have not heard from NITRO so i tried calling a couple of times..... Then sent a text saking why is he ignoring my calls and texts.....He said i am on a lift loading 3 trailers wish i could take your call....Then he asked for my address and amount he owed me so he can make this problem go away... i send it again... He says ok thanks...

Mar 02nd 2010 (5 days later) i asked again how was he sending the money IE: paypal or money order.....nothing

Mar 03rd 2010 sent the same message as above.....He said paypal & you will have it tomorrow or friday "FOSHO"(again) Will my bad its taken so longand thanks for your patience.....

Mar 05th 2010(Friday) I check my paypal and there is still nothing there!!!!!! So i forwarded him the message he sent me on the 3rd saying i would have it tommorrow or friday FOSHO!........Nothing!

Mar 07th 2010 i sent a message saying you told me the money would be there thur or fri and its not whats the deal!!!!!! He said u got to be shitin me he never sent the money!

I sent message march 9th, 11th and got nothing so i loged on IA to make a thread and saw i had a pm ( i just posted them all, but dated the last 2)

Originally Posted by black95se how much do your H.I.D. kits run for a 99 honda civic ex?

Originally Posted by Nitro Better to text me 678 754 4995 Nitro

Originally Posted by black95se so did you find a paypal yet?

Originally Posted by Nitro Will goodness I swear like I'm jinxed with yur situation I know bro its been too damn long....I'm abt to drive this dame $120 up to geez....btw my phone is outta commission had some malicious software in a download & it froze up....jus incase you've been trying to contact me...srry my schedule is hectic as hell right now ....anyway please give me yur address on here ...I wanna just go ahead an send a money order out to u tmmr...I prob wouldn't be able to go on lunch...pssssh if I even get 1...but I'll be sure to do it when I get off....jus gave a dude the money...to send by paypal & its a friend of a friend & now I can't contact either of em because I can't get into my phone dude u have no idea how freakin srry I am this is draggin.....I need it to go away asap...thx (got this on the 11th and replied below)

Originally Posted by black95se
    MY NAME
    MY STREET ADDRESS
    MY CITY, STATE, ZIP

Please send me a message on here as soon as you send it out so i can know when to expect it. This situations is just really getting frustrating. you have told me on four other occastions that i would have the money and i still dont. So i hope you are not giving me the run around again. I really dont log onto IA offten anymore, i loged on today because i was going to maks a post about the experiancei have had with this whole situation. So please let me know something by 10PM tomorrow so i dont have to make the post.

Thanks will

Originally Posted by Nitro shipped u a money order today...should have it within a couple days....please hit me back on here & lmk.....srry again for the delay. (got this on the 12th)

Mar 22nd 2010 by this time i am calling like 20 times back to back trying to get him to answer which he never does. sent a text saying you are not answering your phone or texts i still dont have my money i am making a post about it...He said his phone was broke thats why he didnt answer and he will call as soon as he gets off....I asked what time that would be and he said 7or 10PM sorry i have been so busy Will i dont rip people off thats not my style i dont get down like that you will get your money! (which i still have not gotten!)

Then he sent another that day saying he checked the address on the money order he sent out and it is the right one so he dosent know why it has not arrived, and i would get my money this week if he had to drive it to me(Still dont have it).

since then i have asked what address he sent the money order to and he will not respond. I have tried calling him about 50 times a day and still no answer.

So buyers be very aware!
    Last edited by quickdodge®; 03-30-2010 at 08:31 AM.