Thread: 98 zx6r stolen 2months old

IA Member

Default 98 zx6r stolen 2months old

my red 98 zx6r was stolen from the apartments that i was staying at. located at the intersection of north druid hill and briarcliff road. Here is the story. In october on my way to work this lady hit my car and blew off my bumper and destroyed one headlight on my 03 hyundai tiburon. I then use the money i got from the insurance and used all of it to buy this 98 zx6r bike. The zx6r was 1500 and was already somewhat customized with grips, led lights, and some other stuff i cant remember. I had it for only 1 month and i didnt ride it much cause me and my friend were building it to make it run smooth as possible. It ran when i got it but had minor problems like carbs and other stuff. I spent money on a brand new front tire and brand new leather gears to go with the new bike of mine. Then one day the bike stopped working so i didnt bother with it for another 2 weeks. Then i finally started working on it and i got it running so I rode it to my parents house and came back to my apartment at 1am. Came outside the next day at 11am and my bike was missing. I didnt even have it long enough to put insurance on it, register it or even take off the previous owners license plate. I didnt even have it long enough to take more photos of it. I only have one photo. I still have the bill of sale and title both still in the original owners name. I had it for a little over a month but i didnt ride it much cause we were still fixing it and i wanted it to run like new. My roommate was a drug dealer and while i was out of town for two weeks i came back and he said that his drug friends were eyeing my bike and asking who it was and for how much can they buy it for. When my bike was stolen i asked him and we did an investigation. He thinks that he coke dealer stole my bike. None of us knows his real name or where he lives. He goes by the name King. This fat 250 pound black guy with dreads. I talked to him again and he says that he thinks he saw king riding my bike around atlanta. Word on the street is that king fixed up my bike motor and fairings completely and is riding it around with the previous owners tag still on. Tag expires March 2012. keys things are white led under the tail and a white led strip underneath the headlight. please help me get my bike back. didnt have it long enough to enjoy it and my car was damaged in order for me to afford that bike.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_20111008_160740-jpg  

IA Member

in one week i lost my job, gf of 4 years cheated on me with my best friend of 9 years, went to rehab, did lots of drugs and cocain, 3 out of 4 handles on my car broke off, my mom became suicidal cause of years of abuse from my dad, my new phone stopped working after a month, put a gun to my head and pulled the trigger but it jammed and now my bike is stolen all in ONE WEEK. Im sober now and i have a job and trying to get my life back together and all i want is my bike back. Motorcycles are my life. I had many bad wrecks but I just get back up and ride again

Sorry to hear all that man keep your head up and remember anytime you have a bike/Quad/Golfkart etc. Keep it closed up or chained down.

IA Member

i had a chain and i was gonna chain it up to my car but i kept delaying it and now its gone

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxr1000 View Post
    i had a chain and i was gonna chain it up to my car but i kept delaying it and now its gone
    Idk about to ya car maybe a pole lol
    Id like to say you will get it back but its in a million parts by now

IA Member

there wasnt a pole out there so its either my car or i nail the chain to the road

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxr1000 View Post
    there wasnt a pole out there so its either my car or i nail the chain to the road
    Ill never own a bike again over fears of stuff like this these days...

good luck finding man sorry for you loss pick you head back up

IA Member

damn... srry brah, doesnt seem to be enough.
    hope that coke dealer gets shot in the face

KEEP YA HEAD UP

- TUPAC

Might be time to get a new group of friends!
    Hella stock member!

And this is why my bike has full coverage insurance with theft protection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

Certified Gearhead

this will help u get bak up.. dun even worry man u will c everythin will turn out for the best...

Quote Originally Posted by JDM_p00ky View Post
    this will help u get bak up.. dun even worry man u will c everythin will turn out for the best...
    What the fuck?

IA Member

hopefully my insurance money falls through so i can buy another bike